I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i'm gonna start on 1st april if anyone else wants to join me and a few other ladies?
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    here's mine! its an amazing workout program!!!
    BEFOREAFTER.jpg
  • missbaker89
    missbaker89 Posts: 245
    Options
    bump
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    2-1.jpg

130 to 125 was the 30 Day Shred

Inches are better than scale! Scale lies! Remember that!

Final results of 30 Day Shred-Inches lost:
    2 1/2 off waist
    3 off stomach
    2 1/2 off hips
    2 off right thigh
    1 1/2 off left thigh
    1 off right arm
    1 off left arm
    2 1/2 off bust
    Total weight loss: 4.4 lbs
  • kuregisto
    kuregisto Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i'm gonna start on 1st april if anyone else wants to join me and a few other ladies?
    I'm starting on the first as well. I just got the DVD in the mail. I move into my new apartment on the first of April. I distinctly went for a first floor apartment so I could exercise at home without having to worry about the noise for a downstairs neighbor.
  • twoisplenty
    twoisplenty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will also be starting on April 1 st :) Remember to take before and after pics/measurements !! I can't wait to see everyones results including my own.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I lost 11inches! My pics are on my profile. I'm doing Ripped in 30 now, hoping for similar results.
  • Moazzum
    Moazzum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I want to share my combined success story. It all started 3 months back when I was playing with my new smart phone,when suddenly I got hit by an add from MyFitnessPal to add the program and some reviews that it really works and so I started my journey of SENSIBLE EATING and to my surprise after a week I lost some 1.5 pounds as I wished. That was quite an achievement and a WAHOO experience and then I started a completely different life of SENSIBLE EATING AND NOT DIETING. And so I continued as you know persistence is the key and when I can do it all my friends can do it even better as to me one plus one is eleven. So my brothers their families and our cousins and my friends have actually joined MFP to do SENSIBLE EATING. AND I can say with confidence that we all are losing, alhamdolillah!
    Just to give my stats I have lost 24 pounds in 3 months. My neck is now 17 from 18.5. My waist is 39.7 from 44 inches. I can walk at a high speed than before and feel more energized. I aim to achieve my ideal weight and I can do it Inshallah. Thanks to all of the team members of MFP and my family members and YOU for allowing me to share my success story (still ongoing) with my new friends here.
    May Allah Bless You All!
    S.MOAZZUM.KHURSHID
  • senprob1424
    senprob1424 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump. anyone looking for someone to do the 30DS with just add me....I would love to do it together!!
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    just finished day 3 today. hurting but in a good way! hope for some great results also!
  • amyaroja
    amyaroja Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I see the EXTREME version is out. Which one should I start with?
  • GretelPetal91
    Options
    BUMP
    definitely going to need this thread in a couple of weeks :)
  • annacozette
    annacozette Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • glewgirl
    glewgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • beckybo91
    beckybo91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump :happy:
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of embarrassed about sharing, but I said I would so I will. Ok - so mixed results after 30 days. I am a little bummed because my weight was actually +0.1 lbs this week, so in 30 days I am only down 3.4lbs. Measurement wise...I can only go from day 10 becuase my hubby had issues measuring on day 1. lol So- in the last 20 days, I gained 1" on my left arm and .75" on my right arm. I'm ok with that because I know there is muscle there that wasn't there before. Other than that: chest -1", under chest -3". waist -3 1/2", hips -0.5", thighs -1" and -1.5", calves -0.25" and -0.5". So a total of 11.25" down and 1.75" up in the arms. Not huge, but definitely worth it.
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    can a guy do 30 day shred? I really want my hubby to do one round with me.
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    going onto day 7 today...can't wait to see some results like some of you all!
  • meechster20001
    meechster20001 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You've all motivated me to buy the DVD so amazon order in and hopefully here beginning of next week. I'm just starting very slowly to learn to run so aiming to keep my 3 mile jog/walk up and bust a gut with scary Jillian! Add me if you like.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!