I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Is the 30DS a video that a beginner can do? I would like to get it and try it but I have heard that it was pretty intense and hard to keep up with if you just starting out. I have been doing Walk Away the Pounds and using my gazelle for about 45mins a day. I am pretty overweight also...Is the shred something I could do?
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    I had a friend who said she gained 3 lbs the first week she did it so she gave up. Not sure what causes it, but I think if you stick with it then it will be worth it in the end!

I gained 3 lbs during level 1 and it slowly crept off. I only lost 1.5 lbs doing the 30 DS, but i also lost 6.5 inches and I didn't even finish level 3! I'm restarting the 30DS this month and I'm going to do it every day with no breaks.
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Is the 30DS a video that a beginner can do? I would like to get it and try it but I have heard that it was pretty intense and hard to keep up with if you just starting out. I have been doing Walk Away the Pounds and using my gazelle for about 45mins a day. I am pretty overweight also...Is the shred something I could do?

she has one of her girls doing modified versions. dont be scared to try it! :)
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    IMG_0687.jpg

excuse the pyjamas in one pic... woops
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    Hey all, I did Day 8 of Level 1 day before yesterday, will do it again tonight. I've done if 8 days out of 11 I'd say. In conjunction with hiking and walking/jogging I've lost 6 pounds, which is awesome because previous to the 30DS I was working out 6 days a week and was stalled.

*happy dance*
  • snrose
    Options
    I'm honestly a little disappointed with my results, BUT...the actual weight loss its self wasnt bad. i also feel MUCH stronger so i know i gained a lot of muscle. :) took me about 40 days. i got sick some and have had some weird stomach thing. i also added in a little cardio with it. but not a whole lot. probably why my results arent as great

172-164 so 8lbs lost. i forgot to take my measurements when i started, sorry
    30dayshred172164.jpg
    30dayshred172164side.jpg
  • laylamurphy
    laylamurphy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    here is the link to my results so far.. I start level 2 tomorrow =)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/585093-30-day-shred-work-in-progess-pics
  • snrose
    Options
    bump
  • mandyP79
    mandyP79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am on L2 Day 2. I was wondering do any of you take a day to rest or do you go strait through. I also walk at least 2 miles a day and I sometimes fit in Just Dance 3. I feel like I get wiped out. I figured I would do 30ds 2 days strait and rest a day then back to 2 days strait etc. or should I just keep going with out resting?
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    can a guy do 30 day shred? I really want my hubby to do one round with me.

A guy sure can. I've completed one round of the 30DS and am on Day 6 LV1 of my second round. After the 1st 10 days my wife noticed that the shape of my stomach changed. That was enough motivation to make me complete it. It's a great workout that is great for guys too.

I completed 30 DS in about 40 days. Doing Ripped In 30 now but it's taking a bit longer (training for a race). My results from 30 DS are below.

30-day-shred-results-03.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post these in here, but wanted to. My body has still changed a lot since the last group of photo's... 1st group of photo's was my before starting the 30 day shred, 2nd group is 7 day's into the 30 day shred, and the last group is the results from the 2nd round of finishing the 30 day shred.

1zvdhu9.jpg

I weigh 167lbs in my last photo, but I am 134lbs now. I'm thinking of maybe doing another round. But thinking I might do No more Trouble zone's then doing 30 day shred. I just realized I spelled "Waist" wrong... oops!
  • hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    I ordered the 30 Shred yesterday. I can't wait to receive it! I will take before and after pics, but I don't know if I have the guts to post them. I've had 4 c-sections with the 4th one being a vertical incision instead of the traditional bikini incision. So, my tummy looks horrible.....not to mention all the fat!
  • damaskangel
    damaskangel Posts: 21
    Options
    Bump
  • Billybea
    Billybea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I guesses i missed it, are you supossed to do each level for 20 days?
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Ok....Here's my second go round....first pics were too big!!

I've been doing 30 DS (and sometimes her No More Trouble Zones) on a regular basis, usually 5-7 days/ wk. Here's my progress thus far. I have lost roughly 9 lbs. My SW was 172 and my CW is 164.8. I have been doing it a little over a month....I did level 1 and 2 and am just now doing level 3. (This means...I never followed the suggested schedule<<whatever that is....lol!!!

112011sideshot-1-1.jpg

121311front-1.jpg

You look so good! Congrats!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    here's mine! its an amazing workout program!!!
    BEFOREAFTER.jpg

So jealous of your tummy! You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!