I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• DLD53
    DLD53 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    bump **just ordered the DVD and want to be inspired by others results 'cause she scares me ! :embarassed:
  • iwish123
    iwish123 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump..I've just ordered the dvd also :)
  • AlyK47
    AlyK47 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 of the Shred and I'd love to have some support! All these pictures are amazing, guys - it's really inspiring to see the changes!
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this board, because I was getting discouraged that I wasn't losing any weight! Sounds like it's not unexpected. Today will be Day 7 of Level 1 for me. It hit me this morning that my tummy felt a little smaller, so hopefully it's not my imagination! Will have to run out and find a tape measure to use. Or else a long piece of string!
  • teatechnicolour
    Options
    I finished 30DS in July. I am not almost done with the first week of Ripped in 30. Here are my results from the 30DS - I lost around 8 lbs all together and quite a few inches (I can't remember how many). I also went to the gym five days a week and did an additional 30-45 minutes of cardio.

My suggestion (for those who haven't figured it out already) would be to do the workout first thing in the morning. It sucks to wake up extra early but you will be halfway done before you even fully wake up! At least that's how I was :) Oh! And mute the DVD and put on your own music. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds Jillian kind of annoying, especially at 6:00 am. Good luck everyone!

Here are my B/A pics...

Before:
    before-1.jpg

After:
    after-1.jpg

you look amazing , you have no idea . im about to start the 30DS and I'm hoping to get good results . i would love to get results as good as yours
  • colcol6
    colcol6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    bump
  • justme9717
    Options
    Whoa...awesome results!!! :D
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

donewithlevel1movingontolevel2-2.jpg

donewithlevel2movinontolevel3-1.jpg

lastdayof30DS.jpg

Just finished 30ds last week and heres my results! 1st pic is taken at beg of each level and last pic was taken last week after my last workout! Lost 6lbs total but i didnt take measurements..
  • rockymtnlove
    Options
    biting the bullet and starting the 30ds tomorrow. I will post before and after pics when i finish!
  • Kirijyma
    Options
    Bump
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AnnaSmith27
    Options
    All the results are phenomenal. I'm about to start the 30 day shred too, and I was wondering what weights I should use. I have 5 lbs weights at home, but would it be better if I used something a little smaller. I don't want to work myself too hard and then give up. I want to make it the whole 30 days.
  • bslaf5
    bslaf5 Posts: 16
    Options
    I use 5lbs and 2lbs for it...some arm exercises are harder for me with the 5's. I am going to work my way up to them.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    here's mine! its an amazing workout program!!!
    BEFOREAFTER.jpg

you look amazing
  • AllyLouB
    AllyLouB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The first one was as I started 30day shed. Totally not happy with the flabby look..so decided to hit it hard and combine 30ds with running and pilates.

IMAG0380_zpsa50c059d.jpg

This one below is 10 days in..I did the 30ds every day, plus running xcountry 3 times a week and 40 mins pilates every day. I hate the amount of time it has taken up but love the result in a short space of time.

IMAG0885_zps556e6b0a.jpg

The one below is today 20 days in. I've had 2 days off the 30ds, but manages to do pilates every day and run 3 times a week still. I feel the pilates has helped with the toning more than the 30ds..but my strength has improved beyond belief as I can now do REAL pressups! Haa, I never thought I would say that.

IMAG0908_zps59c3db7d.jpg

I'm going to continue with 30ds and pilates, plus my eating habits are so much healthier..not easy when you're feeding a monster toddler and husband most days.

I know many people on here have huge goals and have lost so much weight..and I love reading your stories and find your achievements so inspiring. My story is more of a lazy mum who got a little flabby and complacent, but with a little effort you can tone up and look so much better..there doesn't have to be a huge weight loss...I've only lost 4lbs!
  • thedescentofhope
    thedescentofhope Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Only started it today, look for me in 30 days if I'm still alive ! ????
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    The transformations are amazing! I so need to do this!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The first one was as I started 30day shed. Totally not happy with the flabby look..so decided to hit it hard and combine 30ds with running and pilates.

IMAG0380_zpsa50c059d.jpg

This one below is 10 days in..I did the 30ds every day, plus running xcountry 3 times a week and 40 mins pilates every day. I hate the amount of time it has taken up but love the result in a short space of time.

IMAG0885_zps556e6b0a.jpg

The one below is today 20 days in. I've had 2 days off the 30ds, but manages to do pilates every day and run 3 times a week still. I feel the pilates has helped with the toning more than the 30ds..but my strength has improved beyond belief as I can now do REAL pressups! Haa, I never thought I would say that.

IMAG0908_zps59c3db7d.jpg

I'm going to continue with 30ds and pilates, plus my eating habits are so much healthier..not easy when you're feeding a monster toddler and husband most days.

I know many people on here have huge goals and have lost so much weight..and I love reading your stories and find your achievements so inspiring. My story is more of a lazy mum who got a little flabby and complacent, but with a little effort you can tone up and look so much better..there doesn't have to be a huge weight loss...I've only lost 4lbs!
    pilates did that in 10 days??? i need to look into it. great progress
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bump
    any other results? I'm starting today and trying to get pumped up for it :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!