I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • melissandra
    melissandra Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    completed Day 19 today... whew. looking forward to Level 3 and of course seeing my 30 Day results. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    This pic doesn't do me enough justice as I am bloated but:

19593344_9446.jpg

Day 70 was yesterday
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    v5hnk9.jpg

I restarted it yesterday too.
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

donewithlevel1movingontolevel2-2.jpg

donewithlevel2movinontolevel3-1.jpg

lastdayof30DS.jpg

Just finished 30ds last week and heres my results! 1st pic is taken at beg of each level and last pic was taken last week after my last workout! Lost 6lbs total but i didnt take measurements..

Wow!!! You got great results!!!
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    start of 30DS
    b430DSandLabradaside_zpsa5669a61.jpgb430DSandLabradafront2_zpsad4f8842.jpg

end of 30DS
    closeupfront_zpsac81b0e0.jpgsideview_zps4fe508b6.jpg
  • kenziesmom05
    Options
    bump for later
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 of the shred. Please feel free to add me if you are needing extra support...I know I will!! :happy:
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 of the shred. Please feel free to add me if you are needing extra support...I know I will!! :happy:

I am doing day 2 tonight and really excited to see the results in 30 days
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    I tried 30 Day Shred but it was too easy so I didn't go back to it. Good luck.
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    The first one was as I started 30day shed. Totally not happy with the flabby look..so decided to hit it hard and combine 30ds with running and pilates.

IMAG0380_zpsa50c059d.jpg

This one below is 10 days in..I did the 30ds every day, plus running xcountry 3 times a week and 40 mins pilates every day. I hate the amount of time it has taken up but love the result in a short space of time.

IMAG0885_zps556e6b0a.jpg

The one below is today 20 days in. I've had 2 days off the 30ds, but manages to do pilates every day and run 3 times a week still. I feel the pilates has helped with the toning more than the 30ds..but my strength has improved beyond belief as I can now do REAL pressups! Haa, I never thought I would say that.

IMAG0908_zps59c3db7d.jpg

I'm going to continue with 30ds and pilates, plus my eating habits are so much healthier..not easy when you're feeding a monster toddler and husband most days.

I know many people on here have huge goals and have lost so much weight..and I love reading your stories and find your achievements so inspiring. My story is more of a lazy mum who got a little flabby and complacent, but with a little effort you can tone up and look so much better..there doesn't have to be a huge weight loss...I've only lost 4lbs!

Wow ! Seriously can't believe how fast you have transformed your stomach ! Mega impressed. Well done xxx
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    start of 30DS
    b430DSandLabradaside_zpsa5669a61.jpgb430DSandLabradafront2_zpsad4f8842.jpg

end of 30DS
    closeupfront_zpsac81b0e0.jpgsideview_zps4fe508b6.jpg

You look awesome honey!! Congrats on getting through 30DS!
  • roxy08fox
    roxy08fox Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm sold. Once I finish this round of slim in 6, I'm moving on to 30DS. Amazing results everyone!!!
  • jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The first one was as I started 30day shed. Totally not happy with the flabby look..so decided to hit it hard and combine 30ds with running and pilates.

IMAG0380_zpsa50c059d.jpg

This one below is 10 days in..I did the 30ds every day, plus running xcountry 3 times a week and 40 mins pilates every day. I hate the amount of time it has taken up but love the result in a short space of time.

IMAG0885_zps556e6b0a.jpg

The one below is today 20 days in. I've had 2 days off the 30ds, but manages to do pilates every day and run 3 times a week still. I feel the pilates has helped with the toning more than the 30ds..but my strength has improved beyond belief as I can now do REAL pressups! Haa, I never thought I would say that.

IMAG0908_zps59c3db7d.jpg

I'm going to continue with 30ds and pilates, plus my eating habits are so much healthier..not easy when you're feeding a monster toddler and husband most days.

I know many people on here have huge goals and have lost so much weight..and I love reading your stories and find your achievements so inspiring. My story is more of a lazy mum who got a little flabby and complacent, but with a little effort you can tone up and look so much better..there doesn't have to be a huge weight loss...I've only lost 4lbs!

Is there a particular pilates program you have been following such as a dvd? or just gym classes?
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My story is more of a lazy mum who got a little flabby and complacent, but with a little effort you can tone up and look so much better..there doesn't have to be a huge weight loss...I've only lost 4lbs!

Thank you! I am a flabby mom who got complacent too. Your pics completely motivate me. THANK YOU!

And all of you on here have inspired me to dust off my 30ds video and start it up again.
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bump:)
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level one and would love to see some results!! Please post :)
    DONT QUIT! It gets easier! Day 3 was over before I knew it today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!