I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• jcreazy
    jcreazy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone else finding they are putting on weight whilst doing it? Arrgghhh!!!

That is muscle.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Anyone else finding they are putting on weight whilst doing it? Arrgghhh!!!

My first 2 rounds of this, I did the same thing. This round I'm not gaining nothing, Actually after day 5 lost 5 lbs, but that is water weight, I went off of everything and now getting back on it I think I'm just losing water.
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    By the end of level 2 I had lost 2.4 lbs, but what really happened was that I lost 7.1 lbs of fat and gained 4.7 lbs of muscle.
    Maybe you are gaining more muscle than you are loosing fat...
    Or water retention? I drink 2,5liters of water a day, cause I have a high chance of water retention when I exercise.
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I only lost 3 pounds, but my goals are mostly fitness related as I think losing much weight would be unhealthy for me. I completed the 30 Day Shred in 35 days, and unfortunately also injured my ankle in the process. Note to self: Do not do the 30 Day Shred barefoot. I will be doing T25 once my ankle is completely healed. In the meantime, I'm doing Level 1 of 30DS with loads of modifications to give my ankle a break.

Anyway, here are my progress photos! I'm very happy with the outcome! I'm probably most satisfied with the fact that I no longer have to suck in to have a flat stomach. (:

I am 5'8"
    weighed in at 125lbs on Day 1
    weighed in at 122lbs on Day 30

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/verticalstripes/Mobile Uploads/9ea075cc-e3f9-4b69-accd-68c13cd05801_zpsde3840d3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/verticalstripes/Mobile Uploads/c3dec54c-2b6f-420e-9424-08f9ccf66f15_zps4a68bc1e.jpg[/img]
  • amsanders67
    Options
    I'm on L2D2 and already hate Level 2! Those planks are killer! I'm also running 3-4 miles every other day. I accidentally erased my before pics, but have my measurements so I'll post once I'm done in 19 days! These posts are inspirational and what keeps me going!
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    *bump* for reference
  • rbyg
    rbyg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FrankieNicholson92
    FrankieNicholson92 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj497/francesnicholson/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsbfbd6770.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj497/francesnicholson/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsf0ac6ce7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj497/francesnicholson/Mobile Uploads/c1d412ba-4d5c-448d-b31c-74a768266328_zps232cafaa.jpg[/img]

30 day shred and half way through ripped in 30 results :)
  • rikkejn
    rikkejn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I only lost 3 pounds, but my goals are mostly fitness related as I think losing much weight would be unhealthy for me. I completed the 30 Day Shred in 35 days, and unfortunately also injured my ankle in the process. Note to self: Do not do the 30 Day Shred barefoot. I will be doing T25 once my ankle is completely healed. In the meantime, I'm doing Level 1 of 30DS with loads of modifications to give my ankle a break.

Anyway, here are my progress photos! I'm very happy with the outcome! I'm probably most satisfied with the fact that I no longer have to suck in to have a flat stomach. (:

I am 5'8"
    weighed in at 125lbs on Day 1
    weighed in at 122lbs on Day 30

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/verticalstripes/Mobile Uploads/9ea075cc-e3f9-4b69-accd-68c13cd05801_zpsde3840d3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/verticalstripes/Mobile Uploads/c3dec54c-2b6f-420e-9424-08f9ccf66f15_zps4a68bc1e.jpg[/img]

You look great. I also busted my ankle (darned jumping jacks) quite seriously and has taken almost two months to recover, so a bit nervous about restarting. So inspiring to see you can still get results with modifications.
  • SuzeyFitness
    Options
    Bump
  • mmmcrane
    mmmcrane Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    How do I log level one of the 30 day shred in my exercise log? I just started day one today. I love it!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    fb9923f5-3d68-4037-8550-097f99b105a1_zps7d32e857.jpg
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    All those of you that got such great results, did you do any other form of exercise along with the shred?
  • claudiafitness19
    Options
    currently on level 2 day 3…what a killer! when i started level 1 i was in SO much pain for the first 5 days, but as the days went on i started to find i wasn't sore after a workout, just tired! level 1 actually started to get really easy as i got to day 9, which made me pretty excited but nervous to move onto level 2. the first day of level 2 i thought i was going to die. i even found myself screaming and cursing jillian! lol. this level is hell, but I'm hoping to see some form of results!
  • fitb440goal
    fitb440goal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Just completed Level 2 Day 4 yesterday, so far down 7.8 lbs and over 2 inches in my waste. I have been alternating with 1 day of cardio and 2 days of 30S so it's been almost 3 weeks since I started.
  • minimotobabe
    minimotobabe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day one for me today - will do it tonight after work! My hubby set me a 30 challenge just to lose inches - have my sisters wedding in 3 weeks so may have to skip 2 days as I will be in Italy - fingers crossed - all weight loss so far has been done with food but now its time to get the body I want !!!

Good luck everyone - MFP is inspiring xx
  • kimd2090
    kimd2090 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    wow, Awesome!!
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of lvl 1. I hate it so much and want to quit. I'm going to have to look at this post every single day to help keep me motivated!

ETA: If anyone who has done this or is doing this wants to add me and help me out with motivation, that'd be awesome!!
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Questions!!

1. How loud is it? (I live on the second floor of a two story apartment building, and I try to be a polite neighbor!)

2. How much space do you need? (my apartment is not very big.)
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    1. I manage to keep it quiet enough with both of my kids sleeping downstairs, and the "loudest" parts are the cardio...think skipping, hopping sounds.

2. I do it in my living room on a carpet about 6 x 4 feet big and never step off the carpet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!