• fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    964d4a00.jpg

Pork Chop with Cherry Couscous... Cooking Light July 2011
  • fallenangelloves
    Options
    And thanks pix for the tutorial on how to shrink it!
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Mmmm cherry couscous! The chicken cacciatore looks great too! So does the chicken wild rice salad.

This thread makes me hungry - time for bed! :)

Thanks everyone for posting. I haven't cooked anything photo worthy, but will be heading to Germany next week and will post some foodspotting pics here, if that suits. :)
  • fallenangelloves
    Options
    Wow have fun in Germany!
  • fallenangelloves
    Options
    5b60363f.jpg

Browned Butter Risotto with Shrimp
    Giada/Food Network
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Bump! Everything looks so good in here! Very talented group. :)
  • fallenangelloves
    Options
    cb2562df.jpg

Mexican Stuffed Shells with Cilantro Lime Rice

Tastes of Home
  • fallenangelloves
    Options
    00624a89.jpg

Broccoli-Cheddar Soup Food Network Magazine

519b376b.jpg

Rice Pudding with Craisins
  • fallenangelloves
    Options
    5dcb4ef3.jpg

Fresh Tomato Sausage and Penne

Cooking Light App
  • ReginaB13
    ReginaB13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'll try to get somethin' cooking tomorrow. I've been a slacker!! The stuffed shells look INCREDIBLE. Everything always does!
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Last image of the night I swear! But I had to share these... They are by WW and they are a Fruit and Honey Energy Bar. These have been a staple for me and my husband and are absolutely amazing! Not only are they delicious, but the healthy ingredients inside will surprise you! Try them! They are 324 calories with the chocolate and hold us over til lunchtime!

c5ec9880.jpg

Oh those look so yummy! Could you pm me the recipe? I would LOVE to try them!
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fallenangelloves
    Options
    84fd6743.jpg

In honor of Fall I made some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins for our breakfast this week... Each muffin (double muffin) is 348 calories!
  • pixlamarque
    pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    The Mexican shells are SO going on my list of things to make! And it's funny, but one of my pics to post was of the fresh tomato/sausage pasta from Cooking Light. I'll have to post so we can compare pics. Your's looks better than mine. To be honest, I didn't care much for it. Too dry............
  • pixlamarque
    pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q22/pixlamarque/Food Pics/pics059.jpg[/img]

Cooking Light, Baked Potato Soup (added chopped fresh jalapeno since the sweetie doesn't do onions and potato soup is so bland.....). It was really good for lunch with the cooler weather.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    6963275a.jpg

Although this was absolutely delicious... It's only a 3/4 cup serving for 387 calories

Recipe from Cooking Light September 2011 issue

What is this.. looks so delish!
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I haven't seen this topic before!! All the food looks incredible! :)
  • fallenangelloves
    Options
    Jade- it was a ravioli witgh a spinach pesto from Cooking Light's Sept. Issue....

Pix- I've been wanting to make that soup! Just been waiting for this Texas weather to cool down!
  • fallenangelloves
    Options
    The Mexican shells are SO going on my list of things to make! And it's funny, but one of my pics to post was of the fresh tomato/sausage pasta from Cooking Light. I'll have to post so we can compare pics. Your's looks better than mine. To be honest, I didn't care much for it. Too dry............

I let it cook a little longer so I got more moisture out of the tomatoes....