Fat girls are easy

Options
12346»

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

Just another way of judging "bigger" people. I honestly do not believe your weight determines if you'll "give it up" on a first date or not. I think it depends on the person, their date, and such - NOT on their weight. It is ridiculous to me that people would base it on someone's weight, but...

If it were me, I would probably contact the radio station and let them know that after hearing this (I'm not so sure it is appropriate for radio?) you won't be listening to their station anymore.

I would disagree. It's not judging "bigger people". It's judging women. All of us. There is a bizarre tautology going on in all the media that men prefer easy girls, only they don't really, cos you wouldn't want to marry one, women are too fat...no, too thin...OMG SHE HAS CELLULITE!!!!!! Oh why can't we celebrate real women with CURVES....but only size 6 curves, of course, diet, don't diet, women should work and stop freeloading, mothers who work are the source of all evil in the world..............

The media basically hates women.

I LOVE THIS!
  • thenerdal
    Options
    did I get banned?
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    did I get banned?

I hope so. That was the most disgusting thing I have seen on a forum, and i am pretty open minded.
  • TenderBranson
    TenderBranson Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ohh
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    weightism at its best!!
  • kelsiehoagland
    kelsiehoagland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just the fact that they were talking about finding girls willing to "give it up" on the first date says A LOT about the low self esteem of the men involved in this study.

AMEN!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Locking this topic for the time being, the original poster has been notified of the reasons

CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.