Who wants to try? 30 Day Slimdown

Options

Replies

• SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    Seeing great work like I knew I would you are all fabulous!

I've missed days 12 & 13 been using the gym instead so I'm going to start back up with day 14 tonight & each day that I've missed I'll go over the 30 days until completion.
    Measurements to follow this evening.
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!! I almost 4got to provide my input b/c I worked out early this morning! I completed D3L2, 10 days down!! Thank Goodness!! I felt good this morning b/c I got up & did my water therapy & worked out. The workout itself was great b/c I muted the tv & I wasn't winded. Hopefully, I can repeat this 2 morrow but I'm definitely going to bed early. Have a Good Night everyone & Great Job with your commitment & progress!!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    I really didn't want 2 workout 2night b/c I didn't do it this morning but my 4 year old son motivated me. D4L2 Completed!!! 11 days done in total, it seems longer but I didn't complete 10 full days of level 1 b4 moving on. Tonight was a great exercise! I wasn't winded, I had great music on, & my son looked so proud of me as he was trying to keep up!! Lol! I don't measure myself & I think it's too late now but the scale is not my friend & TOM is here!! No biggie, I will work through it & I can't wait until 19 more days have passed!! Good Luck Everyone & Keep Up the Excellent Work!.:smile:
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Ive had to miss yesterdays because my 3yr old is now poorly came home from nursery with a high temp and its not moving much this morning,
    But I PLan on doing something tonight,
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    Options
    DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 Done This Morning
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    Options
    Ive just done DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    Tomorrow ill do my day 12 BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    I have completed Day 12 in total and D5L2!! My little motivator was with me again and we got through it. My endurance is great, I'm not winded. I'm trying to do a rotation of evening and morning workouts to change up a little and see if it help me results.. I've also started to take Slim Quick Razor to give me a boost, we'll see. I hope everyone feels better soon and Good Luck!! Keep Pressing On!!!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    D6L2 Completed!!! Yaaaa!! 13 Days done in total! It was a good workout & I'm so shocked that I am energized & ready to workout in the evening!!! My son & music are a big help & motivator! I'm seeing a little difference in my mid-section & I'm so happy!! You guys are doing an excellent job & I hope that we can do ripped in 30 together. Being apart of this group gives me a sense of unity & accountability. Keep up the Excellent Work!! You guys are the Best!!:flowerforyou:

P.S.
    Would it be cheating or less benefical if I did more than 1 Shred exercise in one day. I've missed 3 days in total. Thanks
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    Options
    D6L2 Completed!!! Yaaaa!! 13 Days done in total! It was a good workout & I'm so shocked that I am energized & ready to workout in the evening!!! My son & music are a big help & motivator! I'm seeing a little difference in my mid-section & I'm so happy!! You guys are doing an excellent job & I hope that we can do ripped in 30 together. Being apart of this group gives me a sense of unity & accountability. Keep up the Excellent Work!! You guys are the Best!!:flowerforyou:

P.S.
    Would it be cheating or less benefical if I did more than 1 Shred exercise in one day. I've missed 3 days in total. Thanks

Go for it ive done that to catch up x

Yesterday i did my day DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST
    This morning ive done DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    And my do day 15 trouble zones later x
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    15 Days Completed!!! D1L3 accomplished! It's a challenge but it is fun!!! I hope to see a big transformation from this level b/c it's supposed to be the hardest & I'll have 16 days of it. Good Luck Everyone!!
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    Options
    I didnt get to do my day 15 trouble zones i came down with the kids bug was really poorly.
    and yesterday i just did my aerobic step so i could watch some tv x

tonight ill try and do my day 15 trouble zones x
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Ladies, your all doing fabulous love seeing the entries of your success.
    I have dropped out of this challenge as my knees can't take it but once I've lost alot more weight I plan to tackle it again.
    Not a cop out and disappointed in myself but can't push a body that's not ready but I'm sill working out and trying to lose and will post measurements end of the 30 days with you.

Keep reaching for the stars and I'll be watching and supporting you all.
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    Options
    Ive Just Done my day 15 trouble zones :O)

SereneRose: Im Sure when Your Body is ready You Will Do This Challenge really well x
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    D2L3 Completed!!! 16 Days Completed!! My left knee is bothering me!! I enjoyed the workout big time. It a great challenge to work toward & I enjoy it. I almost feel like I'm addicted to this which is a great feeling b/c I usually give up if I don't see an inkling of change in a short timeframe. I'm seeing a change in my mid-section but not the scale, something is better than nothing & I appreciate the changes. To whoever is interested I want 2 do the Ripped in 30 next!!! Maybe with a small break of a week to let our body's adjust. Keep up the Excellent work Ladies!!! We've come a long way!!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    D3L3 Completed!! 17 Days done in total!! Almost there! I think Ripped in 30 will definitely be my next move! Good Luck Everyone!!
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    Options
    Done my yesterday DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    D4L3 Completed!! 18 Days Completed!!! It's getting easy. I'm proud of myself for being consistent but I'm getting a little discouraged b/c I've only lost 6 lbs in 70+ days & I've been eating better even though I know that my body is changing in inches lost. After reading this i'm realizing that I have to be patient (something I'm working on in life period) & consistent. People see the change & so do I. I'm going to keep persevering through this. Thanks for all support b/c w/o my MFP friends I wouldn't be where I am. :smile:
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    D5L3 Completed & 19 Days In!!! Yaaaa!! :happy: Great Job Everyone!!! It's funny that we like the "Hardest" Level the best.b I hope I don't get tired of it but I'm going to push through!! Keep Up the Excellent Work Ladies!!
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    Options
    Today ive done DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hey Gals! i stopped doing the 30DS becaue i started a boot camp! but i am still in here for you all! CONGRATS on the success! looking forward to these nice after photos we are gonna share!