Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sending up the Bat Signal (Black Team 01/08/09)

1235»

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    did my pushups and ab work-- yay me--

Night my fine feathered friends!!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Checking in real quick ... gots to go to bed because I have to get up and go sing at a big band job tomorrow 4 stinkin' hours away ...

Went to swing dance lessons/dance tonight and burned 650 calories! W00T!

Not so much on the abs today, though ... hmmmm.... probably not tomorrow either. Dressed up all day. Grrr.

G'nite Black Team!

:heart:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member

I'm a District operations manager for Bed Bath and Beyond. I cover Maine and some of New Hampshire. I almost never have to do bridal gigs but my customer service counter part needs help and my boss wants me to help him. So up to the Bangor, ME bridal show for me lol.

I hope the DH enjoys the workout lol. My weekend is sounding better by the minuete lol.

Oh, that's right! I forgot that I'd asked you about that before. BB&B is someplace I avoid at all costs. I always think I need a new cake pan when I walk in there for some reason....and chip clips! I have a fascination with magnetic chip clips. I don't know why. Perhaps an addiction. :tongue: Have fun at the bridal show! (if that is at all possible...).:yawn:
  • 3babybeans

Way to go, Sam...that is amazing!

:flowerforyou:

I'm sorry for all you guys stuck in the snow...we haven't had much to speak of yet in my part of Maryland, but it's never truly winter here until Feb. so I am not looking forward to that at all. :grumble:

:heart: Shuntae

We get the brunt of our snow in Jan & Feb & it finally just started. We got about 8" yesterday & we'll be getting another 4-6" throughout the day. It isn't "bad" for us until it starts blowing & drifting. Luckily we have enough crews & trucks to take care of it, but the wind just complicates things. I don't live far off of Lake Erie so we get the lake winds, too. awesome. :tongue: Enjoy your low snow days while ya can!
  • 3babybeans
    did my pushups and ab work-- yay me--

Night my fine feathered friends!!

I have fur, thankyouverymuch. :tongue: Don't worry about over calories today, Marla! Just make sure you watch it today, and all will be right. *hugs* Everything okay? PM me if you want! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    sorry, blackies-- had a bad day nibbling. I'm at 2100 calories for the day-- on the good side, I'd hit 2,100 calories before lunch, usually-- so, all in all, not bad, I guess.

Anyway-- sorry to let you all down-- I'll try harder tomorrow-- downer day, lots of aggravation-- too much nibbling-- :grumble:

Later--

Im right there with ya...no worries! Will be back on track tommorrow! I went atleast 600 over.....that *&^%#@ emotional eating:grumble:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    OK,im gonna get back on track today! The past two days(actually this whole week:ohwell: ) haven't been very good. I been over just about every day:grumble: But NOT TODAY...im tired of being fat! Im not falling off the wagon this time. I need my black team to kick me in my butt:

Im gonna workout after work and NOT count those calories.....wish me luck:wink:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    sorry, blackies-- had a bad day nibbling. I'm at 2100 calories for the day-- on the good side, I'd hit 2,100 calories before lunch, usually-- so, all in all, not bad, I guess.

Anyway-- sorry to let you all down-- I'll try harder tomorrow-- downer day, lots of aggravation-- too much nibbling-- :grumble:

Later--

I hardly think you let any of us down. We all have an "off" day here and there. lol lord knows we are all working on our reputations as responsible eaters. as the Bible says "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." According to my scale I am carrying around plenty of extra "stones". But I am certaintly not planning to throw any of them. You'll do better today! :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    F! F! F! Yes, that's me swearing-- !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so @#$! sick of the one step forward two steps back crap!!!!!!!!! Somebody please shoot me if I go near the #$@! scale again before Wednesday. At this rate, I'll be up 10 by then-- arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:explode:
  • 3babybeans
    F! F! F! Yes, that's me swearing-- !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so @#$! sick of the one step forward two steps back crap!!!!!!!!! Somebody please shoot me if I go near the #$@! scale again before Wednesday. At this rate, I'll be up 10 by then-- arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*HUGS* Oh, Marla. I'm sorry the scale is being so evil to you right now. Try to stay away from it. We still love you! :heart:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member

STAY AWAY FROM THE @#$%#$% SCALE MARLA!!!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

That was my best Jillian - I have trouble projecting the boot camp thing..

But seriously, don't worry about what happens between Weds and Weds - too soon to be peeking. Perhaps you bumped up your metabolism yesterday - now you have 4 days to come in on calories and watch the weight drop.

Hang in there - we are there for you..

Hi all,

Got in 30 crunches and 2 - 30 second planks yesterday. That just about (almost) made up for the after work wine tasting party.. Luckily, the wine wasn't all that good, so no extra glasses LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Hope everyone is doing good today. We are expecting 6-10 inches of snow this evening in CT - probably the stuff you all just got in the middle of the country. Going out early to be active, may be snowed in tonight.

Sam - great job on moving your BMI category - that is an awesome accomplishment - you should be very proud. Obviously you are doing something right and very good for you.

Have a lovely day all.. janie
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    I have been very good with food this week. Need to get better with the working out though. Stepped on the scale yesterday and it is looking like I will have a really good weighin next week... but I am waiting until next week before I get really excited.
This discussion has been closed.