11/07:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<<t>>>
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<<>>>

congrats to the winners...YAY!!!and to all the LOSER...awesome job guys, and everyone else, this a NEW week lets go:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Another week done, great job everyone.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    For the mini challenge - I was able to do the water every day, the sleep every night, and I burned 2086 calories.

jklm - YAY for making it to ONEderland this week!!

Congratulations to bluiz13, yeyeyefish, Christina1090, texastae1010, and gmomlyn this week!!!

"Two more pounds and I will be the weight I was before I got pregnant with my first kid. I went shopping today and all the pants were too big! Yay NSV!" - Fantastic, cmpettey!

texastae1010 and gmomlyn, since you were the overall biggest losers this week, would you each please give us one mini challenge to work on this week?

On a slightly down note, if you have "2 weeks" by your name (on the chart), if you don't weigh in next time, your name will be removed from the list.
  • julidav
    julidav Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!!
  • petiteerrant
    Options
    09/05: 126.2
    09/12: 125.6
    09/19: 125.2
    09/26:
    10/03: <<<mini goal weight>>> 123
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    10/31: <<<mini goal weight>>> 117
    11/07:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<<mini goal weight>>> 115
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<<challenge goal weight>>>112
  • jek002
    jek002 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    great job to the winners, and everyone else as well! I was glad to see I've lost 2%, that's encouraging! Let's keep it up!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Alright. New week, new attitude. Goals for me this week:

- Some form of appreciable movement -- >150 calories burned -- all 7 days (I know, I know. You need a 'rest' day. Well I've been resting all friggin week.).
    - Under calories all 7 days. No cheat day this week. You've been cheating all week.
    - Water, water, water. >80 ounces every day. This includes weekend days.

I'm all business this week. No more excuses, no more jokes. It's on.

Also -- congrats to the weekly winners!! Way to go. You motivate me more than you know. Keep up the good work. There is no better leadership than leadership by example.
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    A HIGH FIVE ^-^..to the Biggest Losers this week! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC WORK! Congrats to the biggest losers--you did amazing this week! :drinker:

Whether you lost, or maybe you didn't . . . it's a whole new week and anything is possible! Keep on, keeping on! :flowerforyou:

PS--I call dibs on having my name highlighted next week!!! --LOL :tongue:
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Alright. New week, new attitude. Goals for me this week:

- Some form of appreciable movement -- >150 calories burned -- all 7 days (I know, I know. You need a 'rest' day. Well I've been resting all friggin week.).
    - Under calories all 7 days. No cheat day this week. You've been cheating all week.
    - Water, water, water. >80 ounces every day. This includes weekend days.

I'm all business this week. No more excuses, no more jokes. It's on.

Also -- congrats to the weekly winners!! Way to go. You motivate me more than you know. Keep up the good work. There is no better leadership than leadership by example.

Shannon Looks like you have a good plan... take one day at a time and do your best with it. You'll get it rolling and then it will be snowballing and you wont be able to stop you... you wait and see :smile:
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    PS--I call dibs on having my name highlighted next week!!! --LOL :tongue:

:laugh:
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    I'd like to see my shiny green Christmas ornamate move... how about a BIG hop! :wink:
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    An idea for a weekly mini challenge???!!!
    My goodness. I wasn't even good at following last week's mini challenges....I didn't drink my water and I never get enough sleep.

Anyway, how about something along the lines of this for a weekly mini challenge.........eat enough fruits and vegetables every day.
    Seriously.....I am really good about eating vegetables, but I am really bad about eating fruit....so that would be a big challenge for me.

I was trying to figure out what the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables we should eat are. I know the USDA changed the food pyramid back in 2005, but I think the new guidelines are something along the lines of 2 cups of fruits a day (go easy on the juice) and 2.5 cups of vegetables a day (try to vary the types you eat). I think this is assuming a 2,000 calories a day diet though.

So, that would be my mini challenge for the week.....to eat 2 cups of fruit and 2.5 cups of vegetables every day.

And.....if I eat any fruit on any given day.....I will be proud of myself! :)
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    shannonaufman - GREAT ATTITUDE this week!!

gr8grl68 - "PS--I call dibs on having my name highlighted next week!!! --LOL" - Hope that for you too!

FitJ1210 - "I'd like to see my shiny green Christmas ornament move... how about a BIG hop!" - Next week!

gmomlyn - Thanks for one of our mini challenges!

Sorry to those that weighed in last week, but not this week, that there is missing info. for you. I decided, at the last minute, to add it but I didn't have time to before I could no longer edit my post.
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Wow! Way to go everyone! You're doing amazing! :)

btw, where can I get the christmas ticker that a couple of you have?
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    So sorry I am late Kristen my computer was literally on this page and I didn't hit post reply and got side tracked and this is the first time I been back in fron of it!!

Good Monday morning everyone just as I suspected I am up this week. Congrats to all the Biggest losers this week. Great job maintaining to those that did and for those that gained a lil like me let's get it back this week!!!

09/05: 173 SW
    09/12: 172
    09/19: 174.6
    09/26:
    10/03: <<<mini goal weight>>>165
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    10/31: <<<mini goal weight>>>155
    11/07:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<<mini goal weight>>>145
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: Goal weight 140 or less
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Awesome job with the chart and great job to all the biggest losers and percentage for each group!!!! Once again sorry I was late and didn't make the cut off!

Love love what you did with the chart I am getting into the Holiday spirit love it and when I went into the stores this weekend I saw the Christmas trees all decorated I love this time of the yr. Walking the dogs in the fall weather this morning was so awesome!!
  • texastae1010
    Options
    Thanks everyone sorry just saw the new link a few minutes ago ;)

Everyone keep up the great work...yall are rocking this out my fellow HHHers

Mini challenge for the...add on an extra 10 mins to your workout...and if that is not possible take the stairs instead of the elevator, park far away from the store (as long as it is safe) as possible to get those extra steps in each day...every little bit helps well for me anyway lol :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 189.0 this week lost a pound !
  • cmpettey
    Options
    Good job to all this week's winners! Great challenges so far!