Jillian Michaels ''Ripped in 30'' Challenge starting Monday

Options

Replies

• Jezzabelly
    Options
    I am so excited!!! I actually see a difference in my arms already. I have some definition where it did not exist before!!! Today was day 3 level 2 for me. This is an awesome dvd. I think I am going to continue with it even after the thirty days. Gonna try to keep up with it 5 days a week after the 30 days is up!:happy: :smooched:
  • michelledruss
    michelledruss Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Finished with level 1!!!! I am taking one rest day and then starting level 2 on Thursday! I have lost 1 pound so far - although I am not concentrating on the weight I just want to get tight. Good luck to everyone out there and I am definitely sticking with this. I can't wait to see the results at the end of next week.
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats Michelle! That's awesome, and I love your focus :D
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    DAY OF WEEK 2 DONE ....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK LADIES
  • lyntello
    Options
    This group is inspiring me to get my butt out of bed in the morning! I'm already noticing a change in that crucial/cursed "armpit fat" area. Love it! We can do this, ladies!!
  • lucielu2
    Options
    day 4 of week 2 done--we got this yahooooooo
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am seeing a difference In the way my pants are fitting! So excited, and we still two weeks left! :)
  • cmaryhartman
    Options
    Just finished two weeks of Level 1 and feel a difference in my legs & arms. Great work-out. Ready for Level 2!!
  • lucielu2
    Options
    week 2 day 5 =done ...we are doing it...keep up the great work
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Just did level 1 for the 2nd time yesterday - my goal was to do the entire workout without using the pause button. I made it 22 minutes before I had to pause. (I was a little dizzy). It was a shorter rest than the first time though - so my goal remains to go without pausing, or if i do stop, shorten the rest time.

Only doing 12 pushups at a time, goal is to increase to 15 per set (for now). :happy:
  • lucielu2
    Options
    WE ARE DOING SOOO GOOD LADIES KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ,WE WILL SEE GREAT RESULTS!!!
  • michelledruss
    Options
    Does anyone know how to post a picture - I have some 9th day progress photos I would like to post.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    :) Yay for progress photos! You have to save them first on a photo hosting site like photobucket, then copy and paste the img code that appears below the image.

When you paste the code here, you have to change the img that is on the front and back ends to upper case. Either that or it's the reverse way - if it's upper case, change it to lower case. It's been a while since I messed with photos so I can't remember which it is. Good luck!

I did this workout again yesterday for the 2nd day in a row, 3rd time total. There's a lot that I like about it. :) Going to keep going. :)
  • Megan5683
    Megan5683 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy the dvd at?
  • michelledruss
    Options
    Ok still can't figure out the picture code think but thanks for posting. Here is a link to my progress after 9 days.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/michelledruss/6229021160/in/photostream/
  • lucielu2
    Options
    day 2 of week 3--How is everyone doing and feeling?
  • mytwobabies
    Options
    Ok still can't figure out the picture code think but thanks for posting. Here is a link to my progress after 9 days.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/michelledruss/6229021160/in/photostream/

Wow thats awesome! I hope I am getting good results too! I am waiting until the end to check my measurements.
  • mytwobabies
    Options
    day 2 of week 3--How is everyone doing and feeling?

Doing great and really feeling it this week, lol. She upped the workout and those duck walks are killers!!
  • michelledruss
    Options
    Finished with level 2 today. I am dead. I hate plank cardio although I really think it works, I am seeing definition in my arms and shoulders already. I think today was so hard because I worked out 6 days in a row without a rest day. I usually only work out 5 days a week followed by a rest day so maybe that is why I am so burnt out today. Looking forward to no JM tomorrow and just a nice quiet walk on my day off. I am going to take measurements and progress pics today again, I am staying off the scale though because its junk - it throws off my motivation. How is everyone else doing?
  • lucielu2
    Options
    week 3 day 3 done -love this workout its so awesome