Dear annoying person

Options
While I am trying to work you are making a ton of noise... What ever you are doing on the other side of the wall can you please stop.. It sounds like you are taking a freaking floor buffer to carpet.... Thats enough...

You can write to a person that is annoying you too :)

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Dear Moofey,

That sound is me trying to scratch my butt. My stomach and love handles are in the way and I can't reach around and get it, so I have to drag my butt across the carpet.

Please be more understanding.

;)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Dear annoying co-workers,

I'm tired of your laughing and gossiping about how ugly Jay-z and Beyonce baby will be. I'm tired of you being such asshats you cannot even return my good morning. I'm tired of you making the most disgusting noises you can.

I can't stand any of you. :)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    dear person that used to sit behind me.

please take a bath. one of these days i'm liable to trip you, tackle you, and dump hot soapy water all over your filthy head.

sincerely -

~ disgusted.
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    Dear Moofey,

That sound is me trying to scratch my butt. My stomach and love handles are in the way and I can't reach around and get it, so I have to drag my butt across the carpet.

;)

Loved it!! Had to clean my desk as I knocked my coffee over
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Dear Annoying Person,
    I am sick. And I need to rest. I can not go outside 10 times a day. I really need sleep so keeping me up all night is not helping the cause. Stop attacking the dog with utensils and locking yourself in the bathroom.

- Love Mom

ps. You are the still the cutest thing ever.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Dear Annoying Person,
    I am sick. And I need to rest. I can not go outside 10 times a day. I really need sleep so keeping me up all night is not helping the cause. Stop attacking the dog with utensils and locking yourself in the bathroom.

- Love Mom

ps. You are the still the cutest thing ever.

wtf is up with locking thmsleves in the bathroom. HATE that.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I heard about you and that man. There's just one thing I don't understand? You say he's a liar and he put out your fire. How come you still got his gun in your hand?
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Dear children, please call me once awhile when your world is not falling apart or you're broke.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Mr [has got to be bipolar],

I am sick of you telling me how to do my job; if you know how, then you do it. Also, I am months behind in my work, so stop giving me things to do that you can easily do yourself. And one last thing, I know it's a crazy concept, but chew your food, swallow and THEN talk...you sicken me.

-cannot wait to retire-
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Dear co-worker/friend who sits one cube over,

You talk nonstop ALL day EVERY day. Your phone called and said it would like a rest for a day. Your cell phone, too. Save your kids baby daddy drama for when you get home, please. I love you, but dear goodness, its annoying, especially when you use both phones at once....

Thanks,
    Bry
  • txbabe1964
    txbabe1964 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dear Office Courier-

do you realize that not only are you rude but youre MEAN?! no one likes you as much as YOU think they do..i'd trade you for a snickers bar any day of the week..

Im just sayin...
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Dear Moofey,

;)

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Dear Guy on the other side of the Cubie:

I hate how you SLURP your tea. I love fall weather, but every year you seem to ruin it. You are gone today and I am breaking all of your mugs. =D

Regards,
    Your patient co-worker of 6 years
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Dear Fake-Happy Woman,

Please stop being so loud, calling everyone "sweety" and "lovey" and when talking to customers you shouldn't say "aw honey, i love ya!" I get in early to have a nice quiet morning to "work" (be on MFP) and you just started coming in the same time. You are testing my patience.

Also, the 80s called and they want their puffy bangs back. And you look like Avatar. Please fix this so I don't stare at you with my eyes squinted.

Sincerely,

Ms. Call-me-sweety-one-more-time-you'll-meet-my-rusty-butter-knife-and-get-lock-jaw
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Dear annoying person,

I love you, but WHY DON't YOU GET IT?!

EUGH.

Kind regards,

Sadie
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Dear short-arsed ex-boss, you can't make yourself any taller by chopping people's heads off. Oh, and you're still fat, while I on the other hand am slim and buff. LOL (b*****d!)
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Dear ladies who share the bathroom at my office...

What the hell is wrong with you? You are disgusting in so many ways. Did you used to date the janitor and are now punishing him? If so then please just restrict your nastiness to ONE stall and stop using ALL of them.

Kaythankxbye
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Dear unsocial cold b1tch behind me,

You wear your 80's style headphones upside down (think, under the chin..) WHY? Really... you look stupid.
    also, I have to say I find it hilarious that I hear you on the phone and 9/10 people you call are NEVER there or able to take the call. LIGHTBULB.. they don;t want to talk to you. You speak to people as if they have the intelligence of a pile of rocks and everything is a SIGH SIGH SIGH huuuuuuuge inconvience. May I recomend a different f'ing career path than CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Oh, and the way you eat your organic,vegan, twigs and leaves salad topped with yogurt (seriously) is REALLY annoying. AND STOP EATING EFFING FISH AT YOUR DESK. good lord.. woman.. get common sense.. and lighten up.

Your fellow cubicle neighbor,
    Mary
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Dear annoying co-workers,

I'm tired of your laughing and gossiping about how ugly Jay-z and Beyonce baby will be. I'm tired of you being such asshats you cannot even return my good morning. I'm tired of you making the most disgusting noises you can.

I can't stand any of you. :)

Poor you! They do sound like complete 'asshats'.......people who talk like that are just pathetic and don't have enough intelligence to think of anything better to say...
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    Dear a$$hat of a husband,
    That apology you finally gave me last night, after me pointing out all you had to do WAS apologize, was TOTALLY lacking in any sincerity. No, I DO NOT accept your apology and you are NOT forgiven.