Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    CW: 289

Arm: 15
    Waist: 56
    Bust: 55
    Leg: 29
    Hips: 60

EVERYTHING WENT UP :sad: Feeling so bad right now!!!!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I hate my arms and found the best work out is boxing. If you have access to a WII golds gym cardio is perfect!!!

Thanks! I actually just found a gym near home that offers a boxing class on Saturday mornings. I'm hoping to take Friday off from work so if I don't work that day I'll go check them out and see how much it is. And I think boxing would be a good way for me to get out all my work-related stress! :wink:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 204.6
    this week - 204

week's loss - 0.6 lbs

8/28's measurements:

bust 47
    waist 45.5
    hips 45
    arms 15
    thigh 25.5

9/25's measurements

bust 45.5 (-1.5)
    waist 45 (-0.5)
    hips 44.5 (-0.5)
    arms 14.75 (-.25)
    thigh 25.25 (-.25)
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    CW: 194.5

bust: 40
    waist: 39
    neck: 14
    hips: 45
    arm: 13.75
  • cohawk11
    Options
    CW: 136

Bust: 34.5
    Waist: 31
    Hips: 40
    Arms: 12
    Thighs: 23
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CW: 248 (no change)

Measurements:
    Bust: 47
    Waist: 42.5
    Hips: 53
    Arms: 14
    Thigh: 23.5

Down in measurements, which is nice to see.

We had a great vacation but now that it's over, I am knuckling down and getting more serious about my fitness goals. Bring it on, challenge! I am ready!!

Wishing the best for everyone this week!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    2lb loss this week:happy:

weight: 277lb

bust: 41 inches
    waist: 36 inches
    hips: 42 inches
    arms:11 inches
    thighs: 25 inches
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    2lb loss this week:happy:

weight: 277lb

bust: 41 inches
    waist: 36 inches
    hips: 42 inches
    arms:11 inches
    thighs: 25 inches

Oops - Ive just gained myself nearly 100lb this week! I meant to say 177lbs!
  • phoenix113
    phoenix113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I found the measuring tape (if only I could lose the scale). I posted my current weight yesterday, but I will tell you again so all the infos in the same place.
    cw 210
    bust 44
    waist 36.5
    hips48.5
    arms14.5
    legs 27
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    forgot to add my measurements so here they are (Jen Ive done them in cm if I gave them last time in inches just let me know and I'll convert them for ya :bigsmile: )

bust 119.5
    waist 109
    hips 130.5
    arms 40
    legs 75
  • liz4214
    liz4214 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CW: 285 ;(

I will do my measurements tonight.
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My post is late I am sorry crazy busy weekend...

CW 167 up 2lbs....sigh...stupid tom, football food and my lack of staying away from the food...Hoping it is water weight and I will be back down in no time....:grumble:

Just saw we have to turn in measurments to..so here are those...
    bust 38..same
    waist 33..same
    hips 37.. -.5
    thigh 20.5.. -5 (super happy about that one I hate my thighs!)
    arm 12.5...same

not much loss there...only 1 inch total...

:cry:
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    CW: 127.2

Measurements:
    Neck: 13
    Waist: 32
    Hips: 39
    Arms: 11
    Legs: 22
    Bust: 34
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: :ohwell: OMG I am ready to scream! My Lap Top is so touchy...I have written a post twice and hit a wrong button and erased it!!!! Maybe that means I should get to work :huh:

Happy Monday CCC!!! :bigsmile: Welcome back to some missing friends and our vacationers!!! Sorry to say it's time to get back to the healthy life style with NO GUILT!!!! The healthy life style is not so bad.....with Moderation you can have what ever you might want. I am still not sure who I am these days!!!!!!!!!!!! I really feel like I have the mind of a close to skinny person :tongue:

Saturday I had to go to a Baby Shower. I went to spin in the morning and then came home and put on my NEW running shoes and took them out for a test run walk 30 mins!!!! At the shower I got compliments on my new jeans and more toned self. I looked at the food and :noway: Ate in moderation, cuccumber and egg salad finger sandwiches, LOTS of fruit, alittle salad, some Almonds on the table and NO cakeballs dipped in chocolate, brownies and other goodies!!!!!

I also only enjoyed wine on friday :drinker: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However today I feel like I have a hangover since I am lacking sleep. I stayed up waiting for my son to come home from a concert. Then had to get him up and to school by 6:30 for football. Now my MFP timer is about to go off and I should get to work :frown:

Something I have heard is a good thing to do and I am going to focus on is light dinners!!! I hear a bigger lunch then a small dinner is the way to go. So my Quote for that is.....IF YOU WISH TO GROW THINNER DIMISH YOU DINNER :flowerforyou:

Enjoy your day
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good morning! PP - I had heard that too about dinner. I loved your little didde on that! "If you wish to grow thinner, dmish your dinner!" :bigsmile: Nice!

I didn't have a great week. I'm at 170.2. I think I need to start doing aerobics (zumba) along with my 30 DS. Today was day 7 on that for me because I skipped Sunday and didn't work out. My body needed some rest. I think I may take a walk or jog tonight though. Maybe Zumba. We'll see, but I'll be doing something!

My current measurements are:
    waist: 35
    hips: 41
    bust: 40
    arms: 12 (I think - I'll remeasure these and let you know for sure)
    thighs: 20.5 (I think - again, I'll remeasure)

So, my measurements are going down, weight isn't. I need to really watch my food intake. I actually did really good on Friday night at the bbq, indulged a bit on Saturday night, and didn't really track on Sunday. Sunday I only ate when I felt hungry, so I was careful about it all at least.

Back to it. I'd really like to lose a good 6 pounds during October, so I'm going to focus focus focus!!

Take care all and have a great week!
    Christine
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    CW: 203 - maintaining

Measurements:
    Bust - 47
    Waist - 40
    Hips - 42.5
    L thigh - 23
    R thigh - 24
    Bicep - 15.25

Not a lot of change......... but all my clothes are hanging. I splurged and bought new underwear earlier this week.
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, 4 servings

:happy: Thank you !
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Love the dinner quote :) I have also heard "Eat Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince, and Dinner like a Beggar." Breakfast is definitely the most important meal of the day (hint, hint). That's where we jump start our metabolism for the day! And dinner has always been my downfall. Actually, it still is...
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    bump