We're Losing It-Biggest Loser Challenge (closed group)

Options

Replies

• christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I lost the LEAST amount of weight this week :cry: but I guess since it is my TOM, I can live with it. Usually I don't lose this week at all. As of this morning I am down another pound so hopefully I will be down even more by next Tuesday. Obviously this challenge is just what I needed to get the scale moving again. Thank you Brandi!!! :smooched:
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I lost the LEAST amount of weight this week :cry: but I guess since it is my TOM, I can live with it. Usually I don't lose this week at all. As of this morning I am down another pound so hopefully I will be down even more by next Tuesday. Obviously this challenge is just what I needed to get the scale moving again. Thank you Brandi!!! :smooched:

Technically you did not have the lowest. Those like me who stayed the same or gained would be the lowest. At least you had a lost!
  • christy_frank
    Options
    Technically you did not have the lowest. Those like me who stayed the same or gained would be the lowest. At least you had a lost!
    [/quote]

You are correct.... LOL
  • christy_frank
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    So is anyone following the BL show right now? What do you think about it so far?

I really like the new trainer for the red team. Glad they're not doing couples again...that gets old.
  • pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Great job everybody :):bigsmile:
  • zumba66girl
    Options
    Keep up the Great Work Everyone!:love:
  • mom2alexandmatt
    Options
    Great work everyone! For the record, how long does the challenge run?
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    So is anyone following the BL show right now? What do you think about it so far?

I really like the new trainer for the red team. Glad they're not doing couples again...that gets old.

I missed part of it last night, but I'm watching it. I like the new trainer and the new format too. And I just have to say...I DO NOT enjoy Bonnie! I'm going to be exercising from now on during the show...but it hasn't worked out so far.
  • loseit4ever
    Options
    Great work everyone! For the record, how long does the challenge run?

Let's figure that out...suggestions please. Before or after Christmas?
  • pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Just my opinion but I would not mind going until after Christmas - I know I am going to need the motivation of the challenge to get through the holidays without gaining back what I have lost.
  • christy_frank
    Options
    After Christmas for sure.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Awesome results everyone! So impressed!
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I say we continue until sometime after Christmas. I know it will help keep me on track with all the temptations that will be out there:happy: I like the way they are doing things this season on TBL but I haven't decided who I'm rooting for yet. Who do you want to win at this point?
  • SunSand76
    SunSand76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Count me in for continuing until after Christmas too :D
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I think it will help us in the long run to continue after christmas. Might just have it run until Dec 31, and then we can start something new on the 1st or whenever the next season starts.
  • zumba66girl
    Options
    yes I think we all need the motivation and support through the coming holidays. I know I do! :flowerforyou:
  • loseit4ever
    Options
    The responses I've gotten about the end date have convinced that until the end of the year is a good idea, so we'll go with January 3 as the final weigh-in. It's the first Tuesday after the holidays, so that should get us through.

Sorry I've been a bit absent this past week. It's been kinda crazy around here. Things should settle down now, so I'll be back to bug you with challenges and stuff! Woohoo!

How did you do have you done on your goals this week so far. I should reach my bike riding goal easily, but the water goal didn't go so well a couple of days. Yesterday I didn't drink nearly enough before we left, and then I drank coffee and wine at the wedding. Class days suck too because my opportunity for bathroom breaks is somewhat limited. Anyway, doing my best on that one, but still need to work harder!
  • mom2alexandmatt
    Options
    The responses I've gotten about the end date have convinced that until the end of the year is a good idea, so we'll go with January 3 as the final weigh-in. It's the first Tuesday after the holidays, so that should get us through.

Sorry I've been a bit absent this past week. It's been kinda crazy around here. Things should settle down now, so I'll be back to bug you with challenges and stuff! Woohoo!

How did you do have you done on your goals this week so far. I should reach my bike riding goal easily, but the water goal didn't go so well a couple of days. Yesterday I didn't drink nearly enough before we left, and then I drank coffee and wine at the wedding. Class days suck too because my opportunity for bathroom breaks is somewhat limited. Anyway, doing my best on that one, but still need to work harder!

January 3rd will be my 1 year anniversary on MFP! :laugh:

This week went much better than I expected. I had major project deadlines and extreme stress at work. I ate well, under my calories almost every day, and those I wasn't weren't over by much (less than 100). I reached my goal of 3 10lb Extreme Workouts. I have done 1 (out of the 3 proposed) toning workouts, but hope to get in another tomorrow. Water has been hit or miss. I do better durning the week then I do on weekends. I force myself to finish one of my 22 oz water bottles before 10 am and another by lunch time, then the 3rd lasts most of the rest of the day. Need to get better on this.
    I feel like my body is changing again, so I'm hoping for a good number on the scale on Tuesday!

Hope you all are doing well!

Melanie
  • loseit4ever
    Options
    Okay, time to set goals for the next week! Give me two new goals for the week, and fill me in on how you did this past week!

Here's a challenge for the upcoming week: Do at least one(more if you're an over-achiever) workout that you either haven't done before and want to, or one you haven't done in a long time that is challenging for you. It can be anything you want...then let us know here when you do it and what it was!

I'll come back later today and fill you in on my week, but let's just say, I don't think I'm going to lose this week...ugh!