Replies

• PurpleCoookie
    Options
    I love this recipe, I got it from skinny taste

Asian Grilled Chicken Recipe
    Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
    Servings: 3 • Size: 2 cutlets • Old Points: 6 pts • Points+: 6 pts
    Calories: 295.9 • Fat: 6.1 • Carbs: 11.4 • Fiber: 1.3 • Protein: 39.9

6 thin boneless skinless chicken cutlets (3 oz each)

Marinade:

2 tbsp lemon juice
    2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
    2 cloves garlic, minced
    2 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
    2 green onions, minced
    1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
    1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
    1 tsp honey
    2 tsp sesame oil

Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the chicken, turn the pieces to coat evenly, cover and place in refrigerator a minimum of three hours, but preferably overnight.

Preheat grill to high. Grill chicken top side down first until well browned charred, about 5 minutes, turn and cook on the second side about 3 more minutes. Transfer to a serving platter
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella
    Servings: 8 • Serving Size: 1 cutlet • Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 4 pts
    Calories: 171.9 • Fat: 6.3 g • Protein: 20.3 g • Carb: 7.9 g • Fiber: 0.9 g • Sodium: 280.7 mg (without salt

Ingredients:

1 tsp olive oil
    4 cloves garlic, chopped
    1 1/2 cups (1 medium) zucchini, shredded
    1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Romano cheese (or parmesan)
    3 oz part skim shredded mozzarella
    salt and pepper to taste
    8 thin chicken cutlets, 3 oz each
    1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
    1 lemon, juice of
    1 tbsp olive oil
    salt and fresh pepper
    olive oil non-stick spray

Wash and dry cutlets, season with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 450°. Lightly spray a baking dish with non-stick spray.

In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add oil when hot then saute garlic a minute, or until golden. Add zucchini, 1/4 cup Romano cheese, salt and pepper and saute about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool. When cool, add mozzarella cheese and mix to combine.

Lay chicken cutlets down on a working surface and spread 3 tbsp of zucchini-cheese mixture on each cutlet. Loosely roll each one and keep seam side down.

Combine breadcrumbs and grated cheese in one bowl; in a second bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper in another bowl.

Dip chicken in lemon-oil mixture, then in breadcrumbs and place seam side down in a baking dish (no toothpicks needed). Repeat with the remaining chicken. When finished, lightly spraywith oil spray.

Bake 25 - 30 minutes. Serve immediately. Serving size is listed as one, but if you are having this as a low carb meal with a salad, I suggest you have two
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    This particular recipe i made myself, i love making this when i have family over, you can also substitue and fit it to your liking.

Chika's Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. Serving size is 8

Ingredients

16oz of shredded Chicken breast (approx 4 breasts)

1 cup of yellow onions

No Yolks - cholesterol free egg white pasta noodles 99% Fat free Dumplings 12oz

12 Broccoli spears chopped (fresh or frozen)

Unbleached Flour 1/2 cup

1 cup 1%milk (or skim)

2 cups chicken broth (I used 1cup college in light & fat free, less sodium and then I used the broth from the cooked chicken breast)

1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese

1/2 cup Provolone cheese

4 tbsp butter (I used I Can Not Believe It is Not Butter - Butter)

Directions
    1. Boil the chicken and add all necessary spices, take out the chicken and let cool, but save the broth.

2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (200 degrees C.) Grease a 9x13 inch casserole dish.

3. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onion until tender, about 3 minutes. Mix in flour. Gradually stir in chicken broth. Slowly stir in milk, and cook, stirring, until sauce begins to thicken. Season with salt and pepper.

4. Place cooked noodles in the bottom of casserole dish. Arrange cooked chicken in an even layer over noodles. Place broccoli over the chicken. Pour sauce evenly over the broccoli. Combine cheeses, and sprinkle half over the casserole. Or you can do what I did and mix everything all up together, so every ingredients are evenly distributed.

5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Allow to set for 5 minutes, until cheese melts.

Nutritional Information:
    ***1 serving - calories: 396, Carbs: 43g, Protein: 26g, Fat:12g, Sugar: 6g, Cholestrol:47g, Sodium:328mg and Fiber:4g
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I think i will try this recipe, that picture is making me hungry, thanks for sharing.
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!!
    Do you know what today is?........... It's weigh in days!!! Let's get it Ya'll!
    Have a Fabulous Day!
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hope all is well with the Shades of Brown Ladies. My weight keeps creeping up slowly the closer I get to my goal. I'm going have to try some different things to see if I can break through this. Hope everyone has a good weigh in and a Fantastic Weekend.
    Weight today was 131.4
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

Here's are really nice pizza recipe, enjoy!!

Low carb pizza

Nutrition Info
    •Calories: 154.2
    •Fat: 7.2g
    •Carbohydrates: 18.5g
    •Protein: 13.0g

Ingredients

La Tortilla low carb wrap
    mozarella cheese
    tomato sauce
    garlic powder
    grilled vegetables or toppings of your choice

Method
    Assemble ingredients on top of wrap. Add any pizza toppings that you enjoy. Place under broiler until cheese melts. Slice into quarters and enjoy! Makes one personal pizza.
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey Shades of Brown Divas, all of these recipes sounds good. Week 2 is at an end...lets keep pressing on...Have a wonderful weekend yall.:happy:
  • taranmisty
    taranmisty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Here's my recipe:

Ingredients
    4 Tbsp. Butter
    3/4 Cup Milk
    1 Cup Self-Rising Flour
    2 Cups Splenda
    1 1/2 Pint Blueberries

Directions
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place butter into a medium casserole dish and put into the oven to melt. Mix blueberries and one cup splenda. Remove casserole dish from the oven once the butter is melted, add blueberry/splenda mixture, and stir. Combine flour and remaining splenda, mix in milk, and blend until smooth. Pour over the blueberries and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the crust is firm and golden.

Note: This recipe works well with most any fruit. 1 tsp. of vanilla can be added to the crust mixture if desired.

Makes 12 1 cup servings.

Number of Servings: 12
  • taranmisty
    taranmisty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Weight today 200.2

Water: 448

Workout min: 420
  • MzKym30
    MzKym30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great recipes guys...have a wonderful & safe weekend!!!!!
  • MzKym30
    MzKym30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Can someone help me please? How do I get my teams signature(TEAM KAPPA) to show on my post?
  • dutchess48
    Options
    LADIES MAKE SURE TO MESSAGE ME YOUR WEIGH-IN. I SIMPLY HAVE TO MUCH GOING ON THIS WEEK TO SEARCH FOR YOUR POST AND MESSAGE REMINDERS. HAVE A GREAT WEIGH-IN AND CHARTS WILL BE UP ON THE BLOG ON SUNDAY MORNING.
  • peachlow
    Options
    :drinker:

Hey group,

Just now able to check in...hope everyone had a wonderful week...
    I worked today so will be catching you guys on tomorrow...

Have a safe and blessed night
  • jem728
    jem728 Posts: 88
    Options
    I did not post my goals for last week, so I didn't have the best week I could have had in regards to losing weight. For me, I think once I post my goals, I feel more accountable to you guys. So here goes:

Personal challenge for week 3 - Prepare my meals at home for 5 days, as oppose to eating out. This is a huge challenge for me because I'm lacking in the cooking department, but that's about to change. :happy:

Weekly challenge for week 3 - Arms & shoulders - 21S, Tricep Kickback, Hip Hinge with Reverse Fly and Lunge & Curl.

Abs - Pelvic Scoop, Twisted Curl, Opposite Arm Leg Raise, and The Prone Plank.

Butt, leg & thigh - Duck Squat, Hip Lift Progression, Toe Taps & Squat with kickback.

Wish me luck.
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You will have a great week! and I'll be sure to check in on you to help keep you on track with your Personal challenge!!!
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great recipes by everyone. I am going to have to write them down and catalog them for later.
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    Can someone tell me how I can post a picture on the message board?
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    Here is a picture of a time when I was most happiest. Yes, my pregnancy. I was 7 1/2 months pregnant and at my baby shower with papa bear. I had a rough pregnancy in the beginning, but it was so worth it.

100_0081.jpg

100_0148.jpg
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    Wow........those were super-sized. I didn't mean for them to show that big.