Replies

• prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I wonder what is going on with team alpha maybe we can win at least 1 week
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Ok Team Gamma, we have got to kill it again. I think we won twice, either that or wishful thinking.

Week 1 - Team Gamma
    Week 2 - Team Gamma
    Week 3 - Team Beta
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey Divas, how are things going in this challenge...haven't seen too much in this thread. I pray all is well with everyone and that we are all still going for the goal. This week has been challenging for me due to being sick and little one under the weather as well. But I am always looking forward to the next day. Everyone be bless...ohhh yeah are we going to see the charts posted on the last two weeks??? It would be nice to see some numbers and %...;)
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Okay Ladies, I don't have access to the blogspot so what I did was download the charts into a google document. Just copy and paste the link below and if this is accessible by everyone, I will just have this posted every Monday. Thanks for your patience for those of you still participating.:flowerforyou:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xnwOM5XDT5tHCufV7JtoyIJcY1viuFwoW71p_c3_Aqs/edit?hl=en_US
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    Don't forget to send me your Friday Weigh ins!!!!! Have a Great Weekend!!!
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :sick: I MISSED LAST WEIGHT IN <<<<DID THINK TO COME ON HERE AND SEE,,,,:
  • sassieatl
    Options
    Happy Saturday Divas, hope everyone is hanging in there and continuing their journey. I have been under the weather this past week...but still hanging in there. Had alot of Orange Juice and ohhh how that has alot of calories..ughhh but it helped me recover. But it is time to get back on the grind. Have a great weekend :)

Thanks Suthernbelle for all your effforts, you are doing a great job :)
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    SHADES OF BROWN: We have a tie for the teams in this weeks top spot!!! Congratulations teams KAPPA and EPSILON!!!! Also the top 5 members this week are vnelson17, Amenadenine, ltlane, toofat2toofit, and suthernbelle. Keep up the great work!!! For details on this weeks results go to

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xnwOM5XDT5tHCufV7JtoyIJcY1viuFwoW71p_c3_Aqs/edit?hl=en_US

P.S. I just wanted to send a special shout out to Team Sigma, who had the highest number of member participation!!! Love you guys!!!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    My personal Goal this is week is to setup my workouts and burn at least 400 calories when i excersise
    I am motivated the most by my progress pics I take one each month they are in my profile if you want to see them they push me to keeping going every day also I am leaving for the Navy jan 4 2012 and I want to be the best shape i can get into before i get to basic
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    How are the top members decided? I'm not pitching a fit or anything, but I lost 2.2 lbs this week. Not sure if my name change from tchampagnea to DynamicDiva effected it at all. Please let me know how the top 5 are determined.

Also, how does the lack of members effect which team wins. It seems like if you have 1 member or two members, you might not have much of a shot.

I hope that everyone gets back on the bandwagon. It seems like most have fallen apart at the seams.
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    The top Teams as well as top 5 members are both decided the same way....Percentage of weight loss. To figure your percentage, you divide your lbs loss, by weight. Example. If I weigh 200 lbs today and next Monday I weigh 198. then I would divide my 2 lbs loss by my weight of 200lbs to get the percentage loss. In this instance it would be .01 which equals 1%.

For the teams the formula is the same, but I take the total weight of the team and the total lbs lost and plug into the formula. That gives us the overall percentage weight loss for the entire team, so to answer your question having team members that don't participate can negatively affect your total numbers because one person can have to carry the entire team, which can be difficult.
    If you have any suggestions to alleviate this, I am very open.

Now, I would like to congratulate you on your 2.2lbs that is AWESOME!!!! There were a lot of people that had good numbers this week, so congrats to us ALL!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • sassieatl
    Options
    Hey Shades of Brown Divas, I hope everyone week started off great and healthy. I'm feeling much better now. I will be trying my best to accomplish the 6mile cardio. Not sure yet which exercises I am going to attempt from the tabs, but will be on my "Ps adn Qs" this week. To all that is still here, let's continue the fight. Lets go Sigmas! Whooop
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    REMINDER: It's Friday, so don't forget to send me your weigh-in information!!! I hope you all had a good week and I wish you an even better weekend!!! Keep up the good work! So far with this challenge I am down 20lbs and my goal was 30lbs so I am excited about meeting my goal and maybe even beyond. I have noticed a stall in my weightloss this week as I have lost 1.6lbs which is still a good number but with the large amt. of weight I still have to lose, I was hoping for more. Anyway, I wish you all a great Weekend again!
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I think you forgot my weigh in this week lol, I don't see my new weigh in on the chart, I will resend it to you. Thanks
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    I didn't forget you my ladyprincess!!! You did an amazing job this week!!! And guess what? You are the individual numero uno, LOL!!!

I would like to congratulate team Epsilon, good job with 1.2%. Individual top members include ladyprincess99 2.1%, getitamb, 1.2% and sassieatl 1.2%. Keep up the good work!!!!

To view the charts in detail please copy and paste the link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xnwOM5XDT5tHCufV7JtoyIJcY1viuFwoW71p_c3_Aqs/edit
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone that is still in the challenge! Awesome work! Shout out to Epsilon! WHOoo-Hoo~
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    I am really going to have to push it in order to make my goal. I am going to have to revamp and regroup here lol.
  • sassieatl
    Options
    Hey Divas, I hope everyone is week is going well and healthy. Glad to see those still working hard to accomplish their goals. It is an inspiration. We have two more days. Let's get it in!
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    Happy Friday Y'all!!! Don't forget to send me those weigh ins!!!
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    Congratulations TEAM BETA and Jcgooden06, who kicked major butt this week!!! Our tops Members this week include;
    Jcgooden06, Qtonduty30, DynamicDiva, and ladyprincess99!! You all did amazing jobs!!! For details see below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xnwOM5XDT5tHCufV7JtoyIJcY1viuFwoW71p_c3_Aqs/edit