SHADES OF BROWN (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey Shades of Brown Divas, I hope all is going well with everyone. Congrats to all the winners this week. Lets all go hard this week and do it. We can all succeed. Think positive!!!
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I didn't even realize that I was in the Top 5 last week. Yay me. And congratulations to all my other dynamic ladies. I doubled my weight loss this week, so I am really super-excited.
    Congratulations TEAM BETA and Jcgooden06, who kicked major butt this week!!! Our tops Members this week include;
    Jcgooden06, Qtonduty30, DynamicDiva, and ladyprincess99!! You all did amazing jobs!!! For details see below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xnwOM5XDT5tHCufV7JtoyIJcY1viuFwoW71p_c3_Aqs/edit
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congrats Again, DynamicDiva!! You did great!!! SHADES OF BROWN, don't forget to send me your weigh ins and remember if you've missed 2 or more weigh ins, your name may have removed to keep the charts from getting so confusing. Have a Wonderful Weekend and Congrats to ALL of you!!!
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    Congratulations to the winning team GAMMA and the over all Top members DynamicDiva, suthernbelle, and qtonduty30!!! I would also like to acknowledge those of us who have reached/exceeded our 10 week goal weight. jcgooden06, qtonduty 30 and suthernbelle, and to the rest of the members that are almost to goal, I am so proud of you all!!!

Please see use the link below for the charts:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xnwOM5XDT5tHCufV7JtoyIJcY1viuFwoW71p_c3_Aqs/edit
  • sassieatl
    Options
    Hey Shades of Brown Divas, Congrats to the winners. Everyone has come a long way and we are all doing well. I appreciate all of you and proud of you all. Lets finish with a bang! Have a great week yall.
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    Hi ladies!!!!!! I know that we started out with 70 people in this group. Now look how many of us are left. Hats off to you ladies. We are all troopers.
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    That's right DynamicDiva!!! I told ya, I wouldn't give up and here I am 33 lbs lighter and I still have 2 weeks left!!!! Ya heard!!! (LOL)

Reminder-Send me those weigh ins!!!
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    Another great week!!! Congratulations Team SIGMA!!! and Top Winners Amenadenine, cgomill, and ladyprincess99!!! For details see the charts, follow link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1soPjVUMfCwYA4Krc7XLJl7ycHDvY7HuHG6ONLncy6wA/edit

2 more weeks!!!!
  • sassieatl
    Options
    Congrats to all. We have stuck to this journey for almost 10 weeks. I am proud of all you ladies. Two more weeks. Hang in there everyone, let's finish big.
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    SHADESOFBROWN: Well, it's the final 2 weeks of our challenge and this week we had 1 and I repeat only 1 person to weigh in (not including me) So I must declare sassieatl our Top Team Member!!! and once again SIGMA the top Team!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Our final weigh in is this Friday!!!!
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    Sorry I was MIA. Good job ladies.