SHADES OF BROWN (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    just checking inn,,,HOPE EVERYBODY IS HAVING A GREAT DAY!!!!!! 3 WEEKS DOWN AND SEVEN MORE TO GO
  • peachlow
    Options
    Hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday...and wishes for a blessed week....

:flowerforyou:
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Ladies!!!!! Just stopping by to show a little love!!!
  • peachlow
    Options
    Good top of the morning ladies.....

Yesterday's workout link....Lord it just about killed a sister but I won't complain....:sad:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/exercise/diary/peachlow?date=2011-10-10

So how do we put a Happy Picture on here....someone help please....I'm not the most computer savvy person...I tried yesterday but couldn't....thanks

‎"Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this day."~ Sanskrit Proverb

It's Terrific Tuesday......
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! i am in boot camp and its a killer! Lord help me in this journey! WE WILL LOSE weight!
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    my siggy isnt working
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey, did the week 3 results ever go up for this week?
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey, did the week 3 results ever go up for this week?
    I didn't see them yet.
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey Shades of Brown Divas, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Mine was so so..but still in it to win it..lol don't know how to post pics in message boards...but my son is what puts a smile on my face..... Keep at it and don't give up!
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    I've been really slacking this week...I need to step my game up.

Hmmm my art and music makes me really happy, when I'm down I try to go to these things for support.
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Are we still weighing in today? I saw Dutchess post about being busy and needing someone to take over.... What's going on?
    Either way I had a great week, no loss but, no gain either....I'm okay with that b/c this week I did a lot of lifting and less cardio. Hope everyone has a fabulous day!!!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am confused about our weigh ins.
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know who we are supposed to be emailing results to now?
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    i was wondering the same thing
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Bump!

Is it too late to join?
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!!!! I just got the info from dutchess, so starting with today's weigh in please send me your info and I will have the results ready by Monday mornings. I am still excited about this challenge and I hope that you are too!!! This challenge has really motivated me and challenged me on another level, so I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend and look for the charts on Monday morning!!!

P.S. Don't forget to send me your info no later than Saturday by noon.

Thanks!!!
  • sassieatl
    Options
    Glad to hear this challange is still a "GO", let's continue to motivate each other on our journey. Have a wonderful prosperous weekend ladies!! Let's Go Sigmas :)
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks suthern Sending my info Now :)
  • suthernbelle
    Options
    Hey Ladies!!! I just wanted you to know that I've submitted our numbers, but since I don't actually have access to the blogspot, we are just waiting for them to be posted!!!! I can however say Congratulations to this weeks Team and top 5 Members!!!

Team
    BETA!!!!!!

Top 5 Members
    1. Jcgooden06
    2. suthernbelle
    3. KekeHighlyFavored
    4. MzKym30
    5. ltlane

Congratulations!!!! And thanks to you all who participated this week, I know it's been a slow process but hopefully next week will be easier.
  • sassieatl
    Options
    Hey Shades of Brown Divas, hope everyone have a great week. Congratulations to Team BETA and the top 5 Members
    1. Jcgooden06
    2. suthernbelle
    3. KekeHighlyFavored
    4. MzKym30
    5. ltlane

Lets continue to press forward on our journey. Lets do this thang..