3 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Options
Come and join me on this wonderful journey. We will say what we want to weigh by Christmas and see if we can meet that goal! Lets workout hard, and eat healthy and become healthier day by day!

IM TIFFANY start weight for this challenge: 195
goal to be at christmas: in the 170's :D

We will come here and post at the end of each month OCT 31st, Nov 30th, and On Christmas for the final weigh in. Change Your picture each month with a recent picture of you so we can see your success :D

LETS SHED THESE POUNDS!!!

Replies

• rkaybay
    Options
    I'll join you on that. I want to lose 10kg but will be looking closely at the tape measure (around waist) rather than the scale. Plan to lose 10cm around the waist. Not sure how long that should take but three months seems pretty reasonable.
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'll join you on that. I want to lose 10kg but will be looking closely at the tape measure (around waist) rather than the scale. Plan to lose 10cm around the waist. Not sure how long that should take but three months seems pretty reasonable.
    Thanks For joining with me and I believe if we both work hard at it we can both do it :D
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I want to join you too. Not sure of a goal for Christmas but maybe 15 pounds. Need encouragement.....
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I want to join you too. Not sure of a goal for Christmas but maybe 15 pounds. Need encouragement.....

We can defently help each other...When you need encouragement you could either come on this topic and post or message one of us who are joined :D I will need encouragement from you guys as well
  • ZannahDia
    Options
    I'll join you in this :)
    Starting weight: 140-ish
    Goal weight by Christmas: 125
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
    I want to look awesome when I see my rellies I only see once a year!

Although atm I am focusing more on fitness levels, I'd say 15lbs?
  • pidgy
    pidgy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I would like to join. My goal by Christmas is to weigh 199. I promised myself not to weigh myself until tomorrow. I am weighing myself every Sunday morning instead of every day now, but my last weight was 222 I love these challenges because it helps keep me motivated. Thanks for posting this!!!
  • kaylynn54
    Options
    I would like to join. My goal by Christmas is to weigh 199. I promised myself not to weigh myself until tomorrow. I am weighing myself every Sunday morning instead of every day now, but my last weight was 222 I love these challenges because it helps keep me motivated. Thanks for posting this!!!

BTW......my name is Kay and I live in South Carolina. :happy:
  • brookelyn2030
    brookelyn2030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Come and join me on this wonderful journey. We will say what we want to weigh by Christmas and see if we can meet that goal! Lets workout hard, and eat healthy and become healthier day by day!

We will come here and post at the end of each month OCT 31st, Nov 30th, and On Christmas for the final weigh in. Change Your picture each month with a recent picture of you so we can see your success :D

I'm in!

My name is Brooke
    Starting weight for thsi challenge: 213.5
    Goal weight at Christmas: 195 Pounds
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want to join you on that as well!! Starting my new journey today, so by Christmas I can feel a bit better about myself. Staring weight 277 goal by Christmas: 220-230-ish. Will post pics when I get my camera working. Good Luck everyone!!!!
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options

You are very welcome...I love having the motivation from others as well...Thanks for joining
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options

I'm in!

My name is Brooke
    Starting weight for thsi challenge: 213.5
    Goal weight at Christmas: 195 Pounds

Yay...thanks for joining...We can do this
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I want to join you on that as well!! Starting my new journey today, so by Christmas I can feel a bit better about myself. Staring weight 277 goal by Christmas: 220-230-ish. Will post pics when I get my camera working. Good Luck everyone!!!!

Thats fine...Look forward to see how we all do :D
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Thanks everyone for joining..Imlooking forward to getting to know you
  • pumpkin11
    Options
    Ooooo me too, I'm in!
    Start weight; 186lb
    Crimbo goal; 166
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Can I join to? Im Caroline

Start weight: 165lbs
    Christmas goal:140lbs
  • abellamom
    abellamom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
    My name is Alex.
    SW:162 size 12
    GW:150 size 10?
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm in. I don't have a goal weight but a goal size. I'm currently a 14 and would like to be a size 8. Q
  • Heatherwhitt
    Heatherwhitt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
    I have been very lapsed the last few weeks after a lovely holiday. So I need to get back on track.
    I would like to lose 14lbs for Christmas.
    I need someone and everyone to nag me to keep on target