3 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• surmont2006
    Options
    Ok I figured it out. ......i think. Here is my before pic.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h424/surmont2006/FrontBefore9-27-11.jpg

nope didn't work:sad:
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to be in?

CW 192.2 9/30

Christmas W 180
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'm having trouble right now getting in enough calories. My net for the day is less than 500, which is not even close to enough. Trying to add in at least somewhat decent foods to replace my exercise calories, but it's hard.

Maybe try looking at your friends diaries for tips on what to eat to get the calories you need...you can peek at mine as well.
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'M IN!!! I am 39 years old and live in Atlanta, GA. My current weight is 162 and I would like to weigh 135 by Christmas. I have a big birthday in December, so I would love to showcase a leaner, healthier me. Good Luck Everyone!!!

SW: 167
    Start weight for Christmas Challenge: 162
    Goal weight for Christmas: 135

CW-162
    lost Total: 5lbs

That sounds like a plan... :D
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Do we post out numbers here or will there me another thread?

Just post it in here :D This is the group...we come here for weigh ins at the end of the month
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    How do I upload a before pic to this thread?

That I don't know...Im just going to change my profile pic each month
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'm in I will promise myself to work harder than ever to accomplish this goal.
    I'm Michelle and besides Christmas I'm getting ready for a wedding as well to be with the one I want to impress the rest of my life.

SW: 130.5
    Start for Christmas Challenge: 120
    Goal weight for Christmas: 115 :happy:

Congrats to the upcoming wedding :D You can get to 115
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Is it to late to be in?

CW 192.2 9/30

Christmas W 180

Nope...Just in time...Lets do this
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST OVER THE WEEKEND BECAUSE MY COMPUTER GOT A VIRUS...SO I WILL LOOK AT ALL POSTS AFTER I POST THIS ONE ON MONDAY AT WORK

LETS BE HEALTHY GIRLS :D
  • megarooni
    megarooni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm Megan, I'm 26. My birthday is the week before Christmas so I'm thinking this could be a birthday/xmas present to myself! My overall goal is to be at or under 200 by then. It is completely an obtainable goal! I'm excited to start.

CW 9/30: 218
    GW 12/25: 200
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I would like to join...My birthday is Dec 30th. I would love to have a good amount of weight gone by New Years. I am currently 309 and I would like to lose 25 pounds which would be 284.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I am Isobel, currently weigh 199.5, aiming for 183 by Christmas.

September 30 weigh-in: 198, down 1.5

Feeling good! Love being part of the challenge, it helps me keep my focus and thus keep motivated.

Happy losing everyone!
  • silversnare25
    silversnare25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My name is Erica.

SW 230.1
    Cw: 218.4lbs
    GW by christmas: 198lbs.

5134724.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Lsng4good
    Lsng4good Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :)
    I'm Hannah.... SW: 165 GW: 150lbs

OR>>>>

Size 12 to Size 8
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I am Isobel, currently weigh 199.5, aiming for 183 by Christmas.

September 30 weigh-in: 198, down 1.5

Feeling good! Love being part of the challenge, it helps me keep my focus and thus keep motivated.

Happy losing everyone!

Doing good girl :D
  • aprilynnboo
    Options
    hi im in would love to be 250 by xmas currently 298
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Only been on MFP for 12 days and am down 7#. I am 261 this morning. Will set a realistic goal of 20# by Christmas, and hope for more. If I can be 240 at Christmas I'll be happy. I'm also in South Carolina. Good luck to everyone.:drinker:
  • kaylynn54
    kaylynn54 Posts: 141
    Options
    I'm in. Only been on MFP for 12 days and am down 7#. I am 261 this morning. Will set a realistic goal of 20# by Christmas, and hope for more. If I can be 240 at Christmas I'll be happy. I'm also in South Carolina. Good luck to everyone.:drinker:

That is great that you are already down 7 pounds!!! Keep it up :-)
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I was 144.8 this morning. I'm aiming for an average of a pound a week, so 133 by Christmas. This will be especially challenging for me as I'm moving cross-country in the middle of this so my exercise & food routines will be cattywhompis while I'm doing it. But hey - that's life, right?

Okay - as of October 1st, I'm 141.4 so I've lost three pounds this week. I'm still going to aim for 12 lbs by Christmas, so I'll make my goal 129
  • MizSpock
    MizSpock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

My current weight is 150.

My goal by Christmas is 133.

My 20 year High School reunion is next month, so I have to stay on target!!! :noway: (can't believe I'm that old!!)

Looking forward to giving/recieving encouragement with you ladies!

Feel free to add me as a friend. We all need more of those!

Pam

September 30 weigh-in: 149lbs - down one (even with a shoulder injury that kept me from working out!)

Woo Hoo!!!