3 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• kjade84
    Options
    I'd love to join your challenge! I'm from Colorado. My starting weight today is 223 and my goal by Christmas will be 193 lbs! Lets keep each other motivated! Good luck to all!
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'm in, because I want to help support people, but also because I actually do this solo every year, I tell myself I want to give myself abs for Christmas and it usually works, so rewarding! :D It's the best present you can give yourself having a bit of leeway to actually lose before big eating times and not feel 100% (okay only some guilt) during all of it. I would like to lose my last 8 lbs by then and I'd love to cheer everyone else on too.

GW: 135
    CW: 143
    H: 5'7
    :)

Glad you joined us :D
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'd love to join your challenge! I'm from Colorado. My starting weight today is 223 and my goal by Christmas will be 193 lbs! Lets keep each other motivated! Good luck to all!

You can do it :D
  • coderchris
    coderchris Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in I have lost 60 lbs and plan on losing the last 12 lbs by Christmas.
  • mcoviello61
    mcoviello61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is MaryAnn and I hope I'm not too late to join. I would love to lose 15 lbs by Christmas but would be thrille with 10.

Count me in!

MaryAnn
  • 160poundgirl
    Options
    Am in!!

Raleigh NC, 28 years young :)

SW=207
    Height=5 7'
    CW=207 (today is day #1)
    Goal= 2 pounds lost each week
    Dec 25 weight =181
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I’m Chris and I’m 22 years old. I’m from Massachusetts and I would love to join you on this journey!

SW: 154
    OCT 31: 146
    NOV 31: 141
    CHRISTMAS! 137

Overall Goal is 135!

Thanks!
  • kimberlylivingston32
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Kim i'm 38 years old. I live in Dallas Texas and I would love to join the 3 month till Christmas Challenge.

Weight: 210
    Christmas Goal: 180

Overall Goal is 160

I'm ready to have fun!
  • berta225
    Options
    I am in my beginning weight is 267 by Christmas I will be 237 need to exercise more but I can do this
  • Nueva_Vida
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Maria, I hope it's not too for me to join your Christmas Challenge. I want to lose 15 lbs. by Christmas.
  • surmont2006
    Options
    I would like to join!! I am new to the site and not sure what I have to do to be apart of it lol. My current weight is 150, I think a realistic goal for me by Christmas would be 140 but I will shoot for 135. I will post body shots tomorrow.
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Hi,

My name is MaryAnn and I hope I'm not too late to join. I would love to lose 15 lbs by Christmas but would be thrille with 10.

Count me in!

MaryAnn

Nope you had plenty of time...and that's a wonderful goal
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Am in!!

Raleigh NC, 28 years young :)

SW=207
    Height=5 7'
    CW=207 (today is day #1)
    Goal= 2 pounds lost each week
    Dec 25 weight =181

Very reasonable goal...Can't wait to see our first weigh in :D
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Hi,
    I’m Chris and I’m 22 years old. I’m from Massachusetts and I would love to join you on this journey!

SW: 154
    OCT 31: 146
    NOV 31: 141
    CHRISTMAS! 137

Overall Goal is 135!

Thanks!

135 is my overall goal as well, though I have a bit further than you to get it haha...Good luck and you can do it
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Kim i'm 38 years old. I live in Dallas Texas and I would love to join the 3 month till Christmas Challenge.

Weight: 210
    Christmas Goal: 180

Overall Goal is 160

I'm ready to have fun!

you and me :D
  • pf3855
    Options
    Count me in!!

Pam
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Maria, I hope it's not too for me to join your Christmas Challenge. I want to lose 15 lbs. by Christmas.

Your in time....and sounds good..LETS DO THIS :D
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I would like to join!! I am new to the site and not sure what I have to do to be apart of it lol. My current weight is 150, I think a realistic goal for me by Christmas would be 140 but I will shoot for 135. I will post body shots tomorrow.

Glad you joined us in this challenge...and welcome to MFP. You are apart of the group by just posting in this topic. We just come here to support each other and Oct 31st, Nov 30th and on Christmas we weigh in on this topic...
  • Lexanna_Cdn
    Lexanna_Cdn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey there! in like Flynn! ....starting today!! Sept 26! starting weight 192 lbs
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    hey there! in like Flynn! ....starting today!! Sept 26! starting weight 192 lbs

Very happy to have you join :D