3 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am 185 llbs now & would like to be 175/170llbs by Christmas :)
    I don't want to be too optimistic, so am sticking to a 10llb loss in 3 months <333
  • sschoolfield
    Options
    I'm absolutely in on this one! My starting weight is about 214. Goal weight by Christmas is 195. Ooh, I'm excited....Ready, set, GO!!!
  • rebshu85
    Options
    I will join. I would like to lose.....maybe 15lbs.
    Starting weight as of today...160 so that would put me at 145 by christmas (fingers crossed)
  • angelica0292
    Options
    I'll join!!! I wanna lose 25 pounds by Christmas! That would be great! How are you doing it?
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!!

I'm in! Challenges like this keeps me focus!!!!

Good luck to all of you!! We can do it!
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Aly! I'd love to join you all!

My current weight is 181.

My goal is to lose 26 lbs by Christmas.
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I'll join!!! I wanna lose 25 pounds by Christmas! That would be great! How are you doing it?
    I started 30 day shred on Monday and 6 week 6 pack. I'm also finishing the couch to 5 k program. Once they are over, I plan on starting Insanity which will take me to the end of the year. Q
  • brendaleentjes
    brendaleentjes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! 15 pounds sounds good to me. I am currently 176.8.
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.

CW: 192
    GW for Christmas: 165
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Can I join to? Im Caroline

Start weight: 165lbs
    Christmas goal:140lbs

I would love for you to join us...anybody can :D
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options

Im doing weight watchers, but I also watch my sodium intake. Plus I am walking everyday, and aiming to run before its over :D
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm so in on this one.
    My starting weight is 198.4
    My Christmas goal is 175 or less....

23.4 pounds in 92 days breaks down to 1/4 pound a day.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join :happy:

I am Isobel, currently weigh 199.5, aiming for 183 by Christmas.
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I find that it is really important to have specific goals around the holidays as it helps me from being tempted by all the goodies at that time of year.

My current weight is 133 lbs and my goal is to lose 4 pounds by Xmas and be at 129 lbs.
  • laila101
    laila101 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am in. My goal is 15lbs. We can do this!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options

Im currently doing 30ds (on day 14), im also going to start couch to 5k today. Once I have finished 30ds Im going to move onto another of her dvds-not sure which one yet though
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Come and join me on this wonderful journey. We will say what we want to weigh by Christmas and see if we can meet that goal! Lets workout hard, and eat healthy and become healthier day by day!

IM TIFFANY start weight for this challenge: 195
    goal to be at christmas: in the 170's :D

We will come here and post at the end of each month OCT 31st, Nov 30th, and On Christmas for the final weigh in. Change Your picture each month with a recent picture of you so we can see your success :D

LETS SHED THESE POUNDS!!!

Hi, my start weight is 154, for Christmas I would like to hit 122 for Christmas. Then keep it like that for the rest of my life xx

I know that sounds a lot, but I did put on 14lbs in the last 4 weeks!! My intention was to get to around 120 so I could compete in the next weight category down in TKD!! But I put it on Whoops xxx
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options

Im doing weight watchers, but I also watch my sodium intake. Plus I am walking everyday, and aiming to run before its over :D

If you are not confident in running just yet, try lunging when you are walking, taking longer steps!! you can feel it work your gluts and the backs of your legs xxx
  • mdm3
    mdm3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm starting at 195 with a goal to get to 175 by Christmas. I'm doing Power 90 Master and P90X.

10850523.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Come and join me on this wonderful journey. We will say what we want to weigh by Christmas and see if we can meet that goal! Lets workout hard, and eat healthy and become healthier day by day!

IM TIFFANY start weight for this challenge: 195
    goal to be at christmas: in the 170's :D

We will come here and post at the end of each month OCT 31st, Nov 30th, and On Christmas for the final weigh in. Change Your picture each month with a recent picture of you so we can see your success :D

LETS SHED THESE POUNDS!!!

I know what you mean...I had put on 10 lbs since April...I was down to 183..sucked lol...But I think these challenges kind of keep us on track...Lets see how we do

Hi, my start weight is 154, for Christmas I would like to hit 122 for Christmas. Then keep it like that for the rest of my life xx

I know that sounds a lot, but I did put on 14lbs in the last 4 weeks!! My intention was to get to around 120 so I could compete in the next weight category down in TKD!! But I put it on Whoops xxx