3 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'll join!!! I wanna lose 25 pounds by Christmas! That would be great! How are you doing it?

Im doing weight watchers, but I also watch my sodium intake. Plus I am walking everyday, and aiming to run before its over :D

If you are not confident in running just yet, try lunging when you are walking, taking longer steps!! you can feel it work your gluts and the backs of your legs xxx

I will give that a try..Thanks
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i'd like to lose 15 lb by christmas, so if i'm 175 now, i'd be thrilled if i were 160 in 3 months! my goal is to be able to do a full 5k at a decent pace by then! my eating's still kinda :/. when we change our picture, should it be the entire body, or can it just be the face? also hoping that my boobs and thighs and butt would shrink in the next 3 months :).
  • tisamg
    tisamg Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in! SW: 165 CW: 163 GW: 145.... I would like to lose at least 10 by Christmas. This is always a good time of the year for me to set a goal. Keeps me on track during the holidays.
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I was 144.8 this morning. I'm aiming for an average of a pound a week, so 133 by Christmas. This will be especially challenging for me as I'm moving cross-country in the middle of this so my exercise & food routines will be cattywhompis while I'm doing it. But hey - that's life, right?
  • MizSpock
    MizSpock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

My current weight is 150.

My goal by Christmas is 133.

My 20 year High School reunion is next month, so I have to stay on target!!! :noway: (can't believe I'm that old!!)

Looking forward to giving/recieving encouragement with you ladies!

Feel free to add me as a friend. We all need more of those!

Pam
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

As of this morning my weight is 198.2
  • emmaj35
    Options
    Hi My Name is Emma
    CW - 154 and by Christmas
    GW - 133

I am starting 3500 challenge tomorrow:flowerforyou:
  • nehajain18
    nehajain18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Neha. I am new here. I'd like to join too...
    CW: 155
    GW: 135 (not sure if its realistic.. but i'll try)

Currently getting my butt whipped by Ms Jillian on the Ripped in 30. Just did level2 day4 today. Plan to add some kickboxing as well.

emmaj35 - we have almost the same current and goal weight!!!
  • pjholcomb
    pjholcomb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am SO in!! Wonderful idea ... terrific challenge!

My current weight is 229 and my best Christmas gift (goal) is to be anywhere under 200.

Thanks for posting this!

Pam
    Urbana, MD
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    i'd like to lose 15 lb by christmas, so if i'm 175 now, i'd be thrilled if i were 160 in 3 months! my goal is to be able to do a full 5k at a decent pace by then! my eating's still kinda :/. when we change our picture, should it be the entire body, or can it just be the face? also hoping that my boobs and thighs and butt would shrink in the next 3 months :).

Thats whatever you are comfortable with...If you want to do body shots you can. I probably will put one up soon
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Hello everyone,

As of this morning my weight is 198.2

You are doing wonderful Girl...:D
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I am SO in!! Wonderful idea ... terrific challenge!

My current weight is 229 and my best Christmas gift (goal) is to be anywhere under 200.

Thanks for posting this!

Pam
    Urbana, MD

You are very welcome...Thanks for joining us in this challenge...I hope we can all support each other and all meet our goals
  • Chai
    Chai Posts: 22
    Options
    I would like to join this! I am 165 right now and would like to be 139 by Christmas!
    I am going to take my dog for a walk and then hit the gym! Lets do this!!
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I would like to join this! I am 165 right now and would like to be 139 by Christmas!
    I am going to take my dog for a walk and then hit the gym! Lets do this!!

Thanks for joining :D...And yes we can
  • mrsfenter
    Options
    I am in too! I always need others to push me because my motivation goes up and down. I am at 166 and would like to be at 150 by christmas.
  • katieruns
    Options
    I'm in.... I'd love to drop 30 by Christmas. I'm at 256 as of this morning. Will be sure to take a pic tonight at football party to post. Would love to be at 226 for my birthday :):):)
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'm in.... I'd love to drop 30 by Christmas. I'm at 256 as of this morning. Will be sure to take a pic tonight at football party to post. Would love to be at 226 for my birthday :):):)

Is your birthday on Christmas?
  • katieruns
    Options
    Two days before on the 23rd :) I'll be 40!!! YIKES :noway: LOL!!!
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Two days before on the 23rd :) I'll be 40!!! YIKES :noway: LOL!!!

Wow...Very close to Christmas...And 40 isn't old...you look alot younger than that though
  • Ebbsies
    Options
    I'm in, because I want to help support people, but also because I actually do this solo every year, I tell myself I want to give myself abs for Christmas and it usually works, so rewarding! :D It's the best present you can give yourself having a bit of leeway to actually lose before big eating times and not feel 100% (okay only some guilt) during all of it. I would like to lose my last 8 lbs by then and I'd love to cheer everyone else on too.

GW: 135
    CW: 143
    H: 5'7
    :)