3 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Options
15678911»

Replies

• DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Beginning of the month at 202. Haven't lost any in a bit, but with Thanksgiving and then working out hard this week, don't expect to see a move til later this weekend.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW 199.5

Oct 31 weigh in 195.5

Nov 30 weigh in 192.5

Still going in the right direction :happy: Now let's see how things go over the next few weeks before Christmas!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Down a total of 12.2 pounds. Certainly not as much as I wanted by this time, but I am under 300 now! To reach my goal, I would have to lose 12.8 pounds in the next 3 weeks, so it looks like I'm not going to make it; however, weighing less than I started is a win nonetheless!
  • sschoolfield
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: Woot Woot!!! I'm doing my happy dance!! I weighed in at my Christmas goal weight of 195 this morning! WooHoo!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
    I'm not going to set a new goal, but just see how much more I can drop by Christas. Great Challenge...It has helped keep me motivated and pushing. Time to start working on my next 25 pounds.
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    So sorry that I havnt been here guys...Still having trouble with my computer. Hope you are all hanging in there...I didn't get to post my weight at the mid place...But I will...I promise! Good luck to you all and see you all on Christmas :D
  • sschoolfield
    Options
    The kids are coming in today, so I probably will not log in again until after Christmas. So, I will report today's weight as my ending weight for this challenge. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and look forward to seeing you all for the next challenge. I think I'll look for a Valentine's Day challenge to keep me moving.

SW 222
    SW for this challenge 214
    GW for this challenge 195
    FGW 140 (hope to be there by this time next year)
    Today 191.6 :laugh: :laugh: Woo Hoo!!!

Thanks, Tiffany for hosting this challenge.