3 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Down 2.4 pounds! I have to keep this up to reach my goal.

wohoo...Great job girl
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    242.1 pounds as of the beginning of the month.
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Going for a walk soon! Hope everyone is doing well :D
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, just stopping by to say hello! We are getting rain, rain, rain and wind here for a few days..there go all the coloured leaves off our trees :cry:

How is everybody doing?
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    5 pounds gone so far! 20 more to go before Christmas!
  • sschoolfield
    Options
    My Christmas goal when I joined this challenge was 195, that would have been a loss of 19lbs. I am down 8 so far, so 12 left to go....{***happy dance****} I just might beat my goal!! Woohooo!
  • sschoolfield
    Options
    5 pounds gone so far! 20 more to go before Christmas!

Great job!!! :happy:
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Not much longer until I weigh in on the 31st :)
  • cabaray
    Options
    Well, not doing as well now. I have lost a total of 5.4 lbs. That leaves 19.6 lbs to go. That is 2.45 per week until Christmas. That's an awful lot. Even if I don't lose the whole 25, it will still be better than when I started!
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm sorry I haven't checked in a lot this month. Its been a crazy busy month with work and the family. But any ways I think that I'm gonna have to adjust my Christmas goal cause as of this morning I am only 8 pounds away from that goal already. Maybe I'll change it maybe I won't. Not sure yet.

I hope that everyone is powering through and with the upcoming trick or treat night stay strong. The candy may taste good for the 15 seconds it takes to chew it up and swallow it, but you still have to work it off when your done.

Have a great weekend! God Bless you all!
  • cabaray
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm sorry I haven't checked in a lot this month. Its been a crazy busy month with work and the family. But any ways I think that I'm gonna have to adjust my Christmas goal cause as of this morning I am only 8 pounds away from that goal already. Maybe I'll change it maybe I won't. Not sure yet.

I hope that everyone is powering through and with the upcoming trick or treat night stay strong. The candy may taste good for the 15 seconds it takes to chew it up and swallow it, but you still have to work it off when your done.

Have a great weekend! God Bless you all!
    That's great that you are that close to your goal already! I have been exercising and staying under calories, so I don't know what's going on. I was averaging 2+ lbs per week and ever since I set a goal, it's slowed down. I think I jinxed myself! :sad:
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I think that if you don't think about the goal and just do your best that it'll come off. I truly haven't really thought about the goal I set for myself for Christmas until the last couple days cause I couldn't believe how my weight has just been dropping. I'm in shock at this point cause I have never had this much success losing in such little time. I have no idea what my final goal weight will be set for. I don't know how to even begin to set a good goal. Stay strong you can do this.
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to be in?

CW 192.2 9/30
    CW 187.8 10/28
    Christmas W 180

Down 4.4 lbs.
    8 lbs to go for Christmas :drinker:

Has anyone started shopping for Christmas???????
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am 185 llbs now & would like to be 175/170llbs by Christmas :)
    I don't want to be too optimistic, so am sticking to a 10llb loss in 3 months <333

Current weight: 182.2 :)

In 4 weeks I have lost nearly 9 pound!
  • cabaray
    Options
    Well, some extra dropped off. I'm down 8.2 lbs. I have 16.8 lbs to go. That's still an average of 2 lbs per week, but I knew I was setting a high goal to begin with. I'm sure going to try and hit it!
  • megarooni
    megarooni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm Megan, I'm 26. My birthday is the week before Christmas so I'm thinking this could be a birthday/xmas present to myself! My overall goal is to be at or under 200 by then. It is completely an obtainable goal! I'm excited to start.

CW 9/30: 218
    GW 12/25: 200

My first check in! I am currently at 205. I have lost 13 lbs so far. This means I am only 5 lbs from my goal weight. When I got under 210 lbs last week I felt amazing! Getting under 200 is going to be a HUGE achievement for me. It will be the first time I've been under 200lbs in nearly 10 years. Just getting below 200 is the ultimate motivation for me right now!! Keep up the good work everyone!!!
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 131.8. I only lost 1.2 pounds, but still hoping to reach my x-mas goal of 129 lbs.
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't lost a darn thing, I did notice I hit a plateau..so I'm experimenting with increasing my calories and noticed some good things last week, today i'm up a couple pounds, but i'm almost a 100% sure it's water,I drank 4 glasses in the night! We shall see over the next month, hopefully this whole calorie things works itself out! :/
  • cabaray
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm Megan, I'm 26. My birthday is the week before Christmas so I'm thinking this could be a birthday/xmas present to myself! My overall goal is to be at or under 200 by then. It is completely an obtainable goal! I'm excited to start.

CW 9/30: 218
    GW 12/25: 200

My first check in! I am currently at 205. I have lost 13 lbs so far. This means I am only 5 lbs from my goal weight. When I got under 210 lbs last week I felt amazing! Getting under 200 is going to be a HUGE achievement for me. It will be the first time I've been under 200lbs in nearly 10 years. Just getting below 200 is the ultimate motivation for me right now!! Keep up the good work everyone!!!

You're doing great!
  • tisamg
    tisamg Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in! SW: 165 CW: 163 GW: 145.... I would like to lose at least 10 by Christmas. This is always a good time of the year for me to set a goal. Keeps me on track during the holidays.

CW 158..... down 5 pounds. I'm half way to my Christmas goal!!! :happy: This has been a hard week with all of the Halloween candy around!!!