3 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'm in. I was 144.8 this morning. I'm aiming for an average of a pound a week, so 133 by Christmas. This will be especially challenging for me as I'm moving cross-country in the middle of this so my exercise & food routines will be cattywhompis while I'm doing it. But hey - that's life, right?

Okay - as of October 1st, I'm 141.4 so I've lost three pounds this week. I'm still going to aim for 12 lbs by Christmas, so I'll make my goal 129

Your doing awesome....Great job
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Count me in!

My current weight is 150.

My goal by Christmas is 133.

My 20 year High School reunion is next month, so I have to stay on target!!! :noway: (can't believe I'm that old!!)

Looking forward to giving/recieving encouragement with you ladies!

Feel free to add me as a friend. We all need more of those!

Pam

September 30 weigh-in: 149lbs - down one (even with a shoulder injury that kept me from working out!)

Woo Hoo!!!

Great job :D
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Come and join me on this wonderful journey. We will say what we want to weigh by Christmas and see if we can meet that goal! Lets workout hard, and eat healthy and become healthier day by day!

IM TIFFANY start weight for this challenge: 195
    goal to be at christmas: in the 170's :D

We will come here and post at the end of each month OCT 31st, Nov 30th, and On Christmas for the final weigh in. Change Your picture each month with a recent picture of you so we can see your success :D

LETS SHED THESE POUNDS!!!

I weighed in this morning at 190.6...4.4 lbs down :D
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!

SW-214.2lbs

Goal by Christmas- 199!!!
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'd like to join!

SW-214.2lbs

Goal by Christmas- 199!!!

Onederland...here you come :D...you can do it
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has lost! I weigh in on Wed, so we will see!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Ok so I weighed in this morning and got 2 different weights. 1 said I gained 2 pounds while the other said I was still at 201. Going to get a regular scale this week hopefully and can get a better picture than the wii is giving me. Good luck all and congrats to those that r already losing towards ur goals.
  • niciivey
    niciivey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! Is it fair to set a small goal so I am not bummed if I don't reach it but ecstatic if I go over it? I think I will go with a loss of 10lbs.

Weight today: 305lbs
    Goal by Christmas: 295
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! Is it fair to set a small goal so I am not bummed if I don't reach it but ecstatic if I go over it? I think I will go with a loss of 10lbs.

Absolutely - there's nothing like success to spur you on to MORE success. Set realistic goals, and as you approach them, set your NEXT goal. I'm looking at 12 lbs by Christmas, so we're looking at about the same loss rate. But I already lost 3 lbs between the time I said I'd do this, and the official start date, so I kept to my '12 lbs by Xmas', but adjusted the end goal to 12 lbs from where I was Oct 1st.

So let's say, for example, that you're planning to lose 1 lb a week by Xmas, and by the end of October, you've lost 5 lbs. Instead of saying "I can slack now - I'm halfway there", keep your goal of an average of 1lb a week, and update it to say "The 5lbs I've lost *and* 7 more for the 7 weeks ahead". That way you're not asking any more from yourself than you originally committed to, but you've stretched your goal.
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I will join!

Starting weight: 198
    Starting size: 16

Goal weight by Christmas: 150
    Goal size by Christmas: size 10

Huge goals I know but I am planning on busting my butt this fall so...hoping for great results! I wont be too disappointed if I am a little short lol
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Ok so I weighed in this morning and got 2 different weights. 1 said I gained 2 pounds while the other said I was still at 201. Going to get a regular scale this week hopefully and can get a better picture than the wii is giving me. Good luck all and congrats to those that r already losing towards ur goals.

Thanks...And even if you had gained that 2 lbs I wouldn't get discouraged...Just keep pushing. :D
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options

You can reach that goal girl :D
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I will join!

Starting weight: 198

Goal weight by Christmas: 150
    Goal size by Christmas: size 10

Huge goals I know but I am planning on busting my butt this fall so...hoping for great results! I wont be too disappointed if I am a little short lol

You are really gonna have to work haha...Me and you are about at the same starting...Mine was 195...down to 190.6 wohoo :D
  • Meklong09
    Options
    I want in!!

Starting weight: 201

Goal weight by Christmas: 185
    Goal size by Christmas: 13/14
  • Emily_34
    Emily_34 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I can still join. But I'm 198 and want to go to 173.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just stopping by to check on everyone. We have lots of us now. I'm down to 192.6 which is super motivating. Everyone keep it up!!!
  • GownleyC2
    GownleyC2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am ready for a challenge. SW 239 Goal weight for Christmas will be 215.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Down 2.4 pounds! I have to keep this up to reach my goal.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Not sure if I can still join. But I'm 198 and want to go to 173.

You sure can...Thanks for joining us