October 5000cals a week

Options

Replies

• Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Just for the record - spin class burns a $h!T ton of calories! I usually burn well over 1,000 calories in an hour long class and do it 3x/week!

Is there a format you want us to report our calories in? The 3,500 calorie/week challenge uses the following format:

Goal: 5,000
    Monday: (for each day you input how many calories and what you did)
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

Total:

Left to go:

Obviously we would start our week on Sunday...just didn't know how we were supposed to report and if we're supposed to report daily or just weekly.
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Bump& I'm in too!

I'm okay with daily reports. Is this starting with today's workout?
  • heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm going to do this! It's probably going to kill me though :P

I assume we are starting the first of October?
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Bump& I'm in too!

I think up above it says starting October 2.
  • heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    Bump& I'm in too!

Lol apparently I need to stop "skimming"
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Sounds like a good goal.
  • cowboydan43
    Options
    Bump& I'm in too!

Oops I missed that!
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I was suppose to do the September one but I fell completely of my exercise regime for the past 3 or so weeks. i really nedd a goosd *kitten* kicking and help to stay motivated.

Burned just over 500 today and I feel good enough to smash myself again this afternoon. Doing the math ... I am uber confident I can hit 5000 cal burn a week! IM IN!

Feel free to add me if you want support and motivation :)
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Starting October 2nd we report here right?
  • fendeb
    Options
    Yes please let us start on Oct. 2nd that is a Sunday. How does everyone want to do this....just as we currently do it, just post on our page once a day, then add up total by the end of Saturday to conclude the week.. We all realize that this is on the honor system & that some may exercise every day & others choose to work with day (s) off in between. Does not matter what ya do as long as we add up on Saturday to 5000 cals burned or our best attempt.

Does this sound resonable to everyone? Let me & the rest of the crew know what we are doing.
  • philsy1
    philsy1 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'll give it my best. Count me in!
  • stephanie86
    Options
    I would like to try :) It would be a good change for me.
  • cowboydan43
    Options
    bump- anyone can feel free to ad me just include a message please
  • bridgettegarzonie
    Options
    Im in with lizluvs3! It's gonna be tough but it'll be good since my wedding is in a month! Please let me know when/where to post weekly progress! I'm ready!
  • 35moretobefree
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Yes please let us start on Oct. 2nd that is a Sunday. How does everyone want to do this....just as we currently do it, just post on our page once a day, then add up total by the end of Saturday to conclude the week.. We all realize that this is on the honor system & that some may exercise every day & others choose to work with day (s) off in between. Does not matter what ya do as long as we add up on Saturday to 5000 cals burned or our best attempt.

Does this sound resonable to everyone? Let me & the rest of the crew know what we are doing.

sounds great!
  • sandra_stoddard
    Options
    Count me in.
  • Simmysgirl
    Simmysgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sounds great!! We have a fitness challenge at my gym and the winner get a year free membership and a month personal training...:bigsmile:
  • Dreamin_Skinny
    Options
    omg. this is hella ambitious. i woudnt even know where to start! what is everyone planning to do?
  • Stephabee38
    Stephabee38 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hey I'm totally in... I've been trying to get back into shape... this is a perfect attempt to do so