"Ripped" in October

Options
After completing 2 rounds of Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred, I decided it was time to tackle another of her DVD's. So many people have suggested trying "Ripped in 30" that I went out and bought it. I'm starting Monday October 3rd. Anyone want to get "Ripped" with me?

ROCK ON!!! :tongue:

Replies

• heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I would love to but I don't finish 30DS until mid Oct. Good luck :smile:
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'll try and do it. I tend to get bored with the same thing so hopefully I get get though it!
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I might buy the DVD, but I'll probably go at my own pace. I've found with Jillian (and any circuit training, really) that if I don't give myself time off in between workouts, I tend to do more damage than good. I'm game to try it, though!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I would love to get ripped with you starting october 3rd.I finished ripped in 30 in september.I love this workout and want to do it again now.This is an awesome workout.I will help keep this bumped up untill we start in October 3rd to help see if people want to join us and get ripped with us.:happy:
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in ;) Finishing the Shred on Sept. 30th, ready to rock the Ripped on Monday, October 3rd !!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered it so should have it in time! Looking forwards to the challenge :happy:
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I would love to but I don't finish 30DS until mid Oct. Good luck :smile:

Just start when you get done with Shred. Nothing says you have to start October 3rd!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    I'll try and do it. I tend to get bored with the same thing so hopefully I get get though it!

I'm hoping with 4 different workouts, it will hold my interest, too! :wink:
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am so in with you girls! I will get out and buy the dvd this week.
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My last day of shred is oct 8. Thinking maybe I'll start ripped the 10th. So I'll probably be in!
  • cmDaffy
    Options
    My last day of shred is oct 8. Thinking maybe I'll start ripped the 10th. So I'll probably be in!

Come on Mrs.Wheels, the more the merrier!!!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Loved doing 30DS with you guys...so I'm up to the challenge.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Question for those of you who've done this before, how is the upperbody portion of the workout? I have neck/shoulder injury and have to modify some of the pushup type moves in 30DS, are there tons of sideplanks and planks in Ripped? Thanks!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I havent finished the Shred (this is my 4th attempt)....but Im wondering if I should keep trying to finish or just start something new cause maybe I will like Ripped better....

PLus you get rest days :love:
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i already started a group starting today wish us luck lol
  • MochaBlues
    Options
    Bumping for more participation ...We'll be starting on Monday, October 3rd!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I will also be finishing the Shred on September 30 and plan on starting Ripped for October. I'd love to follow along with you, but do plan on going at my own pace. I might modify it a bit to include an extra rest day here and there, or substitute a yoga session/ workshop for a day. This will be my first time doing it so the extra support of a group would be nice. :smile:
  • cutie2superhottie
    Options
    I'm on broad, I'll get that dvd today I have been doing TeaBo, I hear great things about that DVD. Ill give it a shot. So how is this going to work.:embarassed:
  • MochaBlues
    Options
    I havent finished the Shred (this is my 4th attempt)....but Im wondering if I should keep trying to finish or just start something new cause maybe I will like Ripped better....

PLus you get rest days :love:

Well, that sounds like a good enough reason to me ;)
  • MochaBlues
    Options
    Silverkittycat- LOVE to have you join us!

To the other poster, regarding how this works, well generally we all check in daily or sporadically (your choice) as to updates working through the program. What level you're on, how's it going? etc... (mumble, grumble, i.e. somehow stumble your way through it :sad: :bigsmile: :laugh: ....accountability factor!

Also before you begin you are to take your measurements and before photos, (so you have something to compare on your after) or even half way through if you start getting discouraged.

Be sure not to skip that step, as sometimes the measurements and i.e. photos are your proof its working as the scale may not always reflect it.

My philosophy is the more the merrier!