Woman's World Fat Flush Soup!!

Options

Replies

• aunaturalblaque
    aunaturalblaque Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So, I have been doing this since last Friday 12/2 and I can't believe my eyes when step on the scale! Down 11.4lbs as of this morning. This is so simple I'm not even tired of eating the soup/chili, I put a lot of cayenne pepper in mine. I thought I would try this for a week or so to help break my plateau, the scale had not moved in over 2 months, after losing over 50lbs. Last Friday I weighed 204.0, today I was 192.6. Going to do this for one more week, and then continue to focus on low/healthy carbs only.
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    has anyone listed the basic soup recipe in the MFP database or is it at your own risk sort of thing?
  • ryanifer
    ryanifer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    this sounds good and i love chili
  • suepeta
    Options
    bump
  • nikicrin
    nikicrin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bump! First time I've wrote that :) thanks!
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    Going to try it, thanks!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Bump to remember recipe.
  • baptistgirl23
    baptistgirl23 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to trying this. I've been on the 17 Day Diet since July and need a new black bean chili recipe! Thanks for this! Also, I'm hoping it might help by revving up my metabolism a little. My weight loss has slowed a bit over the last month. I am looking forward to trying this soon since it is finally getting cold in Orlando. :o)
  • faithog
    Options
    Bump!
  • bonsen
    bonsen Posts: 1
    Options
    Totally agree- I've done this soup for 4 days now. First batch, i used left over turkey from New Years (very yummy) and Second batch- I used ground lean beef...and it does taste like CHILI!! My husband even likes it, and he's not a health-nut. :) So far I've lost 4 lbs in four days (I'm sure it's water weight) but I figured I'd stick w/it and see if my jeans fit better by the end of 7-10 days!!
  • Lissa_1234
    Options
    sounds yummy!!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I just might try this recipe for something different. I'm always making black beans and always using turkey! Yum
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing in tomorrow and then I'm gonna make this over the weekend and have it next week. Looking forward to seeing the outcome.
  • kolivesmith
    kolivesmith Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think i will have to try this! It would be so good to get a jump start on the weight loss. I will make the soup this weekend and try it next week. I'll post back with my results!
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    Sounds SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks for sharing.
  • Dianaka
    Dianaka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Interesting! Thanks, will try it!
  • Celiamariec
    Options
    bump
  • lilqtwbotkam3
    lilqtwbotkam3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just made a post about this with out even checking the boards (oops) :blushing: How are your results going with this? and are you following the plan exactly?!