Bump :flowerforyou:
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    bump
  • arlyn70
    arlyn70 Posts: 55
    Options
    i found this recipit on First Magazin, i try it and in 3 days i lost 5 inches waist.. pounds.. dont know.. :)
  • hoopymog
    hoopymog Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump
  • busylizzy108
    Options
    Looks great, can't wait to try it this weekend!
  • mlmvalleygal
    mlmvalleygal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ambernicholewms
    Options
    Has anybody had any results with this? Please share :)
  • filady
    filady Posts: 12
    Options
    I really enjoyed this recipe, I don't know if it flushed anything but it was good. If you don't have a problem with sodium a little salt would help but otherwise it was worth making it
  • hailstorm27
    Options
    bump love finding recipes with a large serving size
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Has anybody had any results with this? Please share :)
    It likely made them full when eaten. Nothing you eat will 'flush' fat.
  • jmariefletcher
    Options
    Bump
  • sassygamma
    sassygamma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i'm going to try this!!!!
  • megjeg
    megjeg Posts: 18
    Options
    Bump!
  • brismom070897
    brismom070897 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • happygirl338
    Options
    I made this soup yesterday.... YUMMY!!!!
    It tastes just like Chili! ( I used 93/7 Ground Turkey ) just be careful and put the exact amount of Cayenne in there. Mine is warm but I could feed it to a little one and be fine. I used the exact amount, but you can taste it a little.
    I weigh myself every Sunday/ Monday.... depending on my mood to log.... and I logged my loss for the week yesterday. From yesterday to today, I lost 1.4lbs! I won't log it, I only log my loss once a week, but I am staying on this plan for 7 to 10 days to see what happens!!! For what it is worth, I work all week on the treadmill to see a 1.4lb. loss so this is exciting! I may have just lost some water weight all of the sudden, who knows, but I will tell you this..... I have never, in the past months....seen a 1.4lb. loss overnight!
    Also, this recipe below makes( 5) 3 cup servings so if you want to do this for a week or two, you might want to double the ingredients. 10 servings is five days if you don't want to feed your family this for days and days. If you are feeding the family, well, you might want to make it every other day or something. MY HUSBAND LOVES IT! So, I will be making this every other day for the next week to week and a half.......but I just know that it is going to be worth it! I have a good feeling about this one!
    ~FAT FLUSH SOUP~
    ‎2 tsp. Olive Oil
    1 1/4 lbs. Lean Ground Beef, Turkey, or Shredded Chicken
    1 Onion, chopped
    2 cloves Garlic, chopped
    1 Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
    ... 8 oz. Mushrooms, chopped
    1 (14oz) can Crushed Tomatoes
    1 (32oz.) bottle reduced sodium tomato or vegetable Cocktail Juice
    1 (14oz) can Beans rinsed and drained.
    1 Tbs.Ground Cumin
    1/8 tsp. cayenne, or to taste
    1/4 cup each fresh Cilantro and Parsley, chopped

In a stockpot, heat Olive Oil over Medium-high setting. Saute meat/ poultry until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside. Saute Onions, Garlic, Peppers, and Mushrooms until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, except Cilantro and Parsley. Cover and simmer 20 minutes. Stir in Cilantro and Parsley. Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer. Store soup in refrigerator up to 5 days. Freezes well. Makes 16 cups.
    1 serving = 3 cups
    Calories 315 Fat 9g cholesterol 65.8mg Protein 31g Carbs.30g Sodium1185mg. Fiber 8g.
    BTW.......I JUST BROWNED MY TURKEY AND TOSSED IT ALL IN A CROCKPOT FOR TWO HOURS! SO MEATY TOO!

Thank you!!!
  • Bean615
    Bean615 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bump
  • beefunk
    beefunk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    bump