Replies

• leslielt
    leslielt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    crockpots are wonderful
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I find this interesting. How does it work?
    I read that with the ingredients that are in this soup it ( quote ) EMULSIFIES FAT. The different ingredients in it work in different ways to help you lose weight. The tomatoes help with the liver and they are RICH IN VITAMIN C, the Cayenne helps speed up the metabolism, the protein boosts post meal metabolism, onions are loaded with the mineral chromium, which helps improve levels of fat storage hormones, beans are loaded with fiber so they fill you up and keep you full longer and they stabilize blood sugar levels ...in turn, reduces the amount of fat storage hormones our bodies make, the herbs relieve bloating by flushing out toxins, the garlic has a compound called allicin and studies have found that it may prevent pre~fat cells from turning in to full blown fat cells. I quoted all that, by the way.... hope it helps! :drinker:
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    bump:tongue:
  • LilyV1865
    LilyV1865 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jennifernellwebb! I will print out the recipe and try it.
    :smile:
  • hefinator
    Options
    looks delicious!! thank you for sharing!
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Options
    We are all here for the same reason............to help each other......and I hope that it helps some of you. What I find interesting, may not be so interesting to the next........but I still wanted to share.... enjoy! :heart:
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    Burp
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • bikerb422
    bikerb422 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • maggie107
    Options
    Keep us updated on how it works. Sounds delicious.
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Options
    Keep us updated on how it works. Sounds delicious.
    I will do that! I am going to stick to it for 7 to 10 days and see what happens. I forgot to add that in doing this fat flush, you are suppose to eat :
    <BREAKFAST>
    2 eggs plus 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup mixed veggies and 2 tbs. shredded low fat cheese scrambled w/ cooking spray.
    ~ or ~
    Fat flush protein smoothie> In blender, whip 8~10 oz. water, 1 1/2 cups frozen or fresh berries, 1 serving protein powder, 2 Tbs. ground flaxseeds and ice cubes as desired.
    ~or~
    1 1/2 cups each fat free Greek Yogurt and diced fruit or berries.

<SNACKS> CHOOSE 2 DAILY
    Unlimited veggies and salsa
    ~or~
    Garden salad w/ 1 tsp. olive oil and fresh lemon or vinegar to taste
    ~or~
    1 hard~boiled egg w/ unlimited veggies
    ~or~
    1 piece of fruit
    I forgot to add this earlier.

It also says that if you aren't in the mood for soup, you can substitute the soup for 5 oz. lean protein, (such as eggs, fish, chicken or beef) and 2 cups of veggies prepared w/ 1 tsp. olive oil; add herbs spices and lemon juice as desired.
    SOUNDS TO ME LIKE IT IS A TYPE OF DIET THAT YOU JUST DON'T EAT BREADS, PASTAS, ........STARCHES. I see none of that in my next 10 day future... :wink:
  • livinghcglacey
    Options
    bump
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Isn't that just chili??? That's exactly how I've always made my chili??? :) Who knew it was a fat burner??? LOL
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Well, this sounds interesting.... I could use some "body scrub" to get my body back in gear again..... Thanks for sharing :happy:
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Options
    Isn't that just chili??? That's exactly how I've always made my chili??? :) Who knew it was a fat burner??? LOL
    THAT IS WHAT I SAID!!!!
    It tastes JUST LIKE CHILI! ( without chili powder and mixes ) With the cold season moving in, hot tea and a nice bowl of chili sounds so good all the time! Nothing like enjoying a nice ( fat burning ) bowl of soup and a nice hot green tea ( also a fat burner )
    WIN, WIN... :love:
  • 4himalone
    Options
    Was it in 'Woman's World' or 'Woman's Day'?

What issue? Is it still available?

Thanks for posting this...it might help break through a plateau!!!!!!
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Bump!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! Thanks!