What MFP member has truly inspired you?

Options

Replies

• achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i have lots.....

6heatherb6 always reminds me to keep my faith in God strong throughout this journey and she is always uplifting
    lloydmel is my skinny mini challenge buddy and i feel like i have gotten to know her and her journey alot better....her workouts inspire me

kristic84....a young, but vivacious spirit whose bubbly personality comes through in all of her positive comments...love her
    thumper 67....always keepin it real if i dont make my calories, but she does it in love...gotta have a realist in the group, and i love her

LeanerBeef....love this guy....his journey is awesome and he inspires me daily
    gooteek.....leaving words of wisdom on the board everyday to inspire, and cause me to aspire to higher things....thank you

i love all my friends...couldnt do this without any of them
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    i will have to say that there are way too many to name them individually.....except my sis Rocketsgirl75 who i live with and inspires me everyday with her sucess. i truely love all of my friends i have made on here and they all inspire me in different ways.....some watch my sodium and some watch my fruits and veggies and we all know that Tazz will kick your but on the water intake. they pick u up when you are down and remind you everyday that you can dust yourself off and get back to it. i would not trade any one of them for a sack of gold! love to all of my inspirations. all of you who i am friends with are a treasure and i thank you all for being there for me!
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My WIfe Jbackc6! Tazzythe motivator deserves a big shout out, she helps so many people here!!!! All my friends you have blessed me with your presence and made me feel like I am worth it! Thank you all!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Even though we aren't friends.. I would have to say Chevy88grl.
    I've seen her picture since the first day I joined, and haven't forgot her since. :)
  • Gennawest
    Options
    elisabat (for her excellent progress and kind words...I heart her)
    Gennawest (an amazing success story...she's one of the few here that hasn't let it go to her head or turn into an attention *kitten*)
    JoyceJoanne (another amazing success story and all around wonderful person! She is always there with inspiring words)
    IckyBella (she has made EXCELLENT progress, doesn't treat this site like a popularity contest, and I love reading her updates)
    jtsmou (he's always there with a "wtg" and keeps up with all of his friends on this site.....and 50lbs is a great loss!!)

Oh wow! How sweet. Sometimes I feel like no one is watching. You inspire me. Thank you for this note. It means more to me than you know. I was surprised when I saw my name. Totally unexpected.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    i will have to say that there are way too many to name them individually.....except my sis Rocketsgirl75 who i live with and inspires me everyday with her sucess. i truely love all of my friends i have made on here and they all inspire me in different ways.....some watch my sodium and some watch my fruits and veggies and we all know that Tazz will kick your but on the water intake. they pick u up when you are down and remind you everyday that you can dust yourself off and get back to it. i would not trade any one of them for a sack of gold! love to all of my inspirations. all of you who i am friends with are a treasure and i thank you all for being there for me!

I love you and you inspire me!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    DANCINSMARTIPANTS (PRETTY MUCH MY SOUL SISTER)
    RISEFROMRUIN (WOOT WOOT)
    KANDREWS (SO KIND)
    500POUNDSTOMARATHON (MR. MOTIVATION HIMSELF!)
    BEVSKIWOLF(PUTTING IN WORK DAILY)
    TATTOEDTWIN (LOVE YOU!!!)
    FBMANDY55 ( TWINSIE)
    PANGUI (MY ARTSY LOVE)
    TERI1956(PROGRESSING ALWAYS!)
    TMCBOOTY(WORK OUT GURU)
    FUTUREHOTTIE (KILLEN EM' GIRL!)
    VANESSACLARKGBR (SUCH A GOOD HEART!)
    DAVID (MY BRO IN THIS)
    KRAZEESTRAW (JUST TOO DAMN CUTE TO NOT MENTION LOL)
    ROCKERTGIRL75 (ALL AROUND BADASS)
    SKINNYLOVE00 (FOR BEING BRAVE AND HELPING OTHERS)
    AVARIELLE (PINK GLOVES, NUFF' SAID)
    4HIMALONE (CONSTANT LOVE AND SUPPORT )
    MILLIONSOFPEACHES (ALWAYS HAPPY!)
    KETTLEWITCH (FOR BEING BRAVE, STRONG AND SHARING HER JOURNEY)
    JZIM (AWESOMESAUCE)
    GODSPEN(ALWAYS SO MOTIVATING!)
    TODDGAINES (RESTORED MY FAITH IN MEN.... NO HE'S JUST A FRIEND LOL )
    KAPEZULA (FOR BEIN' A BADASS)
    GARY 6030 (ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT TO SAY AND IS DOWNRIGHT AMAZING)
    STROUTMAN (FOR HELPING EVERY PERSON HE CAN. USING SCIENCE NOT BULLS**T)
    HELICE (FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME! GEEZ YOU ARE GREAT)
    SERIOUSABOUTLIFE( HONEST LOVE FOR OTHERS)
    SKITTYBANG (AS PERVERTED AND "QUIRKY" AS I AM)
    COUNTRYDARLING (FOR NEVER GIVING UP!)
    BPH218(EGO BOOSTS DAILY ;P)
    RACHVR6 (SEXY, SMART AND WONDERFUL!)
    GOONEYANGEL (SERIOUSLY COMMITED AND I LOVE WATCHING HER PROGRESS)
    JANETPRATT (I'M PRETTY MUCH JEALOUS OF YOUR BIKE RIDING STATUS UPDATES)
    DARMONATRIX (BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME)
    PRESTOFITNESS (I WANT THE SHIRTLESS PIC BACK... IT MADE MY DAY BETTER)
    BEGINSWITHB (CUZ I WANT TO HUG YOU)
    MJAWESOME (YOUR NAME SAYS IT BUT YOU REALLY ARE A GREAT FRIEND)
    SETOF2KEYS (FOR "GETTING IT" WHEN I'M WIERD)
    YOGIGIRLLUCY(BALANCE, MODERATION, AND COMPASSION)
    BLUEFOX9ER (LUCKY YOU ARE SO FAR AWAY....I WOULD TACKLE YOU IN A HEARTBEAT!)
    JMUN AND BLOODBANK (THESE GIRLS WOULD BE IN MY GANG IF I EVER HAD ONE. NO JOKE LOL)
    BEERRUNNER (FOR BEING MY CHAMP NO MATTER WHAT)
    DRUNKWITHWORDS (EVER HAVE A FRIEND YOU WISH YOU COULD KEEP IN YOUR POCKET? THIS IS MINE )
    SKWILSON (HUGS)
    ALLMANRO (FOODIE LOVE!)
    RAINBOWBRITE86(LADY LOVE BWAHAHAHA)
    LAUGHINIDANI (MY RETRO GOLDEN GIRL)
    OHCHELSE (I SIMPLY ADORE YOU LITTLE LADY!)
    ALITSO (AWESOMESAUCE)
    FEARANNLOATHING (WE LIKE UNICORNS AND DARK HUMOR LOL)
    KOOSDEL (CUTE, FUNNY,AND A SMART *kitten*... WIN)
    SCHWIGGITY (YOU'RE MY BOY BLUE!!)
    ATTICUSFINCH (LOOK HIM UP, YOU'LL SEE WHY)
    CDBUSH81 (I ADMIRE YOU SO MUCH IT'S NOT FUNNY!)
    CCMARY95 (BECAUSE I SEE SO MUCH OF MYSELF IN YOU AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU)
    IZABELE2011 (A REALIST IF I EVER MET ONE )
    IF I FORGOT TO MENTION ANYONE I'M SORRY BUT I TRULY ADMIRE ANYONE WHO IS WALKING THIS PATH WITH ME. I WISH I COULD HAVE A HUGE PARTY (80'S PROM THEME?) AND HUG EACH ONE OF YOU. WE ARE ALL SO INSTRUMENTAL FOR EACHOTHERS SUCCESS. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TIME, ENERGY, WISDOM, KINDESS AND SUPPORT WITH ME. I AM GRATEFUL FOR IT ALL.
    LOVE,
    SARAH
    (NAMASTE1983)

You are the badass! Love you babe!!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    Here you go all my MFP LOVE

DroidPS08 - every day and Always! even if he is having a hard time...he always is there for me, he rocks my socks off! and I love him! The Bestest friend a girl could ask for!! :bigsmile:

aethompson5507 - she is a GREAT friend, and tells me I can do it everyday! Even when I don't wanna get out of my bed

bgaiett1 - she told me about this site! and she rocks

joeygirl84 - she is one strong girl! makes me wanna push even harder!

skwilson1990 - she is inspires us all!

swinginchandra - two words after the previous six...BRING IT

Rileydma- awesome! Go Team Carbon! :)

garrettsmommy and alyssa92982 - Bring it!

Ashalahn_LMT - always! this man Brings it!

keith0373 and perkymeli - he is a BEAST! and she is hott stuff and works it! :smooched: :smooched:

And all my new inspirations! MuffinMan25, porcelain_doll, melissa_w, bry_all01,RocketsGirl75, 1_up (but he is gone right now :cry: ),and hotmamasoon :drinker: Also so glad hwilliams519 and Qiksilvermojo19 are back!

All of my FRIENDS ROCK! But log every day, and bring it! :devil:

awww thanks babe! love you too!
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have to say that everyone is supportive and I love having found this site....I wouldnt have found it with out my lost pal Powellfam06 and I hope she returns,
    my longest MFP friend and in person motivator...she agrees to any zumba class I beg her to meet me at abnsmom (bless her heart)
    and a new one that I have aquired in the last week I have found to be very supportive and especially sweet, Monkeylost...thank you for the motivation you inspire.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have a friend (IRL) that told me about MFP. I was seeing her results and just had to check it it.. THANK God I did!!! Everyone on my friend's list hsa been very supportive and helpful! :)
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I, too, am fortunate to have a sweet MFP support network, but I pretty have to shine a little light on K1Teacher. I've gotten nuthin' but positive vibes, encouraging words and great support day in and day out. Thanks, S. You make this journey better for me. :)

Awwww..... Lots of :heart: to you!!! I get the same from you, my dear!! (((BIG hug)))
  • Monkeylost
    Monkeylost Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    and a new one that I have aquired in the last week I have found to be very supportive and especially sweet, Monkeylost...thank you for the motivation you inspire.

abbysmommy7 I'm so glad your here and a massive thank you back.

I have some amazing people who I am proud to call friends on here and I can't possibly name them all. I would not be on this journey without them. They encourage me every day towards the person I want to be. I hope I do the same for them.

I've looked at my friends since seeing this topic and each face or picture has a memory attached, maybe a kind message, an outstanding achievement or a target reached. That is amazing that I can do that when I've never met these people but they have touched my life in an important way. Xxxxx
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    All of the active ones on my list, for sticking at it and for the support they show me and others, but a few that I will name...(in no order)

2bFitNTrim - patience of a saint, strong strong lady that has stuck at it no matter what

Nanbar - extraordinary woman! Think superwoman!

LeeKetty1176 - for his wonderful challenges and the hours he has put into them

xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx - I loved her before she joined MFP but her determination on here is inspiring

But like I said all on my list have and do inspire me.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Definately my friend lilpnme. If it weren't for her I never would've known abt this site first off. Secondly, she inspires the hell outta me because we used to ''feed our fat'' together and her being a truck driver adds to her challenge, yet she has dropped tremendous amounts of weight and is doing it all the right ways. I know if she can do this, I definately can and already have results in my first week better than I expected. I thank everyone here however, for sharing and encouraging us all.
  • Gennawest
    Options
    While all of my friends have encouraged and inspired me in their own ways... there are a few that have left a great impression on me.

1) keeponkickin- she is more than my MFP she is my friend (that I found on here). And a true friend. I <3 her.
    2) Mooosee3 She taught me that I can run. She is a runner. She is my East Coast Friend
    3) Bethdris- more than anyone else, she is always leaving encouraging comments.
    4) risefromruin- she is amazing. a great weight loss story she had. I tip my hat to her.
    5) toot99- she is funny, a hardworker, dedicated and loves to have a good time. I appreciate her sense of humor. Plus, she has dropped an incredible amount of weight.
    6) LorinaLynn- two words. In Shape. And a few others: dedicated, determined, devoted.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    To many to say..... They know who they are
  • Gennawest
    Options
    Wow there are so many.

darkcowboy- My husband and biggest fan, he is always telling me how beautiful I am and that I can do this, and he is doing it right beside me.

namaste1983- Such a amazing person that has overcome so much in her life. She is a daily inspiration.

bevskiwolf, cownancy, msaip, skwilson1990, levigal, joyrobles,karo224, stefaniemacias, angelabec, chevy88grl, thickgurly, bonniehoskins, lemon72, jlsho9, corylda, silvergurl518, ajanmillie, jzim, dmkgirly82, rhomda5667, maine 7290, findingfit50s, mrspenton2009, purecity, unwrapping candy, elimendoza31, swtkittn
    All of these girls are always encouraging me and cheering me on. I know that they are watching me to help and give a push when needed, and celebrating right beside me.

I know I have left someone out, I have so many amazing friends, and I love all of them.. They are making this journey easier.

well shucks, i'm flattered! my first mention :) i'm happy to support you!!!!!!

lol, thats how I felt. :-}
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Of course, all my buddies are great but there are definitely ones that seem to go out of their way to always say nice things and be extra supportive. TDGee, Lizzy_Sunflower, LadyPrincess99, photogrrl, Aria657 and KayakAngel
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    All of my friends inspire me. Each one brings something different that inspires, motivates, and encourages me to stay on this journey and not give up!
    :heart:
  • joyceconklin
    Options
    Sleepytexan is the best!:flowerforyou: She got me started on MFP and :smokin: keeps me going. She always tells me I don't eat enough for all the calories I burn and she is always right...I love that!! A very busy mom of 4 who teaches spin, is a professional belly dancer, back up singer in a band, my SUP and road riding buddy. Thank you sleepytexan for making fitness fun, love you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!