audjrey, jeffrodgers1 and rorosaw!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Chelekaz and Edorice for sure...those two make sure I don't "flake" lol
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    susanleasings - My sister, got me started.

Lori_menorahlover - the first success story I read that had me crying like a goof at my desk.

Gary6030 - started a challenge and kept encouraging me to push myself farther.

Every friend on my list inspired me in some way or they would not be there - and they continue to inspire me!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    While all of my friends have encouraged and inspired me in their own ways... there are a few that have left a great impression on me.

1) keeponkickin- she is more than my MFP she is my friend (that I found on here). And a true friend. I <3 her.

Awww, thanks my amazing true friend :-) Brought tears to my eyes to see my name on here :-) <3 back at you!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Love my girls keeponkickin and mom2ajnsz so awesome!

Awww, thank you soooo much. Right back at ya!

Cindy "keeponkickin"
    joined mfp January 11, 2011 and 97 pounds gone forever!!!!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just want to give a big shoutout to my friends list... especially the ones who take time to read my blog and support me on this crazy journey. I love you all and am so grateful for the love and support. You know who you are!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    A few of the ones I can think of:

•laughingdani: pretty much self explanatory. She looks amazing!
    •CoryIda: this woman looks like a totally different person! She doesn't give excuses, she just does it. Her dedication inspires me the most.
    •funkyspunky871: I love that when she has a bad day, she gets back on track. She has lost an insane amount of weight and looks great as well!
    •emmaleigh47: she is my number one running inspiration! I love and the passion and strength she shows through her posts.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    too many to name! My friends are the greatest!

TOTALLY AGREE!! I got So many pals that have transformed and LOOK GREAT and really care about health...The list goes on and on...
  • Jycooper
    Options
    :heart: All of my friends are great and inspire me in one way or the other. I am so grateful to have such great MFP pals. I dont think I could do this w/o you guys. YOU ALL ROCK!!:heart::happy: :heart:
  • Klein1475
    Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say I have a great bunch of MFP'ers........ they all have inspired me one way or another.....

SHOUT OUT to all of you .... you know who you are :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Agreed...
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Gee thanks Stacie....back at ya!!! Couldnt do it alone...i need ya..
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I love all of my MFP friends. I definitely couldn't have gone through this journey alone, but I do have a few that deserves shout outs!! These are the ones that comment daily or are always in touch!

You guys are awesome!!

bweiler10 :heart:
    misawee :bigsmile:
    isdegonz :flowerforyou:
    sjum :wink:
    bluefox9er :drinker:
    getfitdiva :flowerforyou:
    jwlogan :flowerforyou:
    lori_menorahlover :happy:
    poesch77 :bigsmile:
    nichi123 :smile:
    willsucceed1 :smile:
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    I love all of my MFP friends. I definitely couldn't have gone through this journey alone, but I do have a few that deserves shout outs!! These are the ones that comment daily or are always in touch!

You guys are awesome!!

bweiler10 :heart:
    misawee :bigsmile:
    isdegonz :flowerforyou:
    sjum :wink:
    bluefox9er :drinker:
    getfitdiva :flowerforyou:
    jwlogan :flowerforyou:
    lori_menorahlover :happy:
    poesch77 :bigsmile:
    nichi123 :smile:
    willsucceed1 :smile:

You're it for me girly! You dedication for working out has inspired me more that anything!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    fit4mom and AshleyNicole8686 have been incredible. They are always pushing me to be my best. and are extremely motivational.
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    russelljclarke! He's pretty awesome really, he comments on a lot of my status' and is always there to answer my weird and wonderful questions and also to make me laugh.
    kudos to him, he's made my first month with MFP the first of many... I'll certainly be continuing!
    Bless you Haze. Now I've got to my target I try as best I can to help people who are still on their journey, and those just starting. Seems only fair, I had lots of help when I started.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!