Replies

• Dankygetsfit
    Dankygetsfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yep!.. If i am drunk! LIQUID COURAGE!!!! lol
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    nope. Never have. Maybe when I lose these last 10lbs I will have the courage to ?
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I don't approach but I do work with eye contact.
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Rejection sucks so NOOOOOO
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Single guys and gals... While out, do you approach the opposite sex if you find them attractive? Be honest.

I'm just curious, because I NEVER do. Don't have the guts.
    i never was shy.. "rejection sucks, but the more you approach women, the rejection goes away".. best advice i ever heard. its sounds dumb, but soooo true for some reason
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Depends on a couple of factors...Where I am, how hot they are, and who's with me. Also if I've been drinking since that increases the chances of me approaching somebody. I've done it a couple of times but mainly I am getting better about making eye contact with guys to let them know they won't get rejected if they approach me.
  • gumigal82
    Options
    Usually I don't. When I am out, I am out with friends-so I make that time our time to catch up, be together and have fun. (I may flirt a little if my friends are fine with it, but that's about it.)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    i would never go up and approach a guy bluntly. i'll talk to them if they're there in front of me, but i would never walk across the bar and just go up to a guy i didn't know.
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Not single but when I was, was never interested in meeting guys on nights out. Maybe I'm too conservative..
    Heck, would definitely talk to randoms, but never make a move.
  • Wisks
    Wisks Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Never have had the confidence to approach an attractive girl. It looks so easy in the movies!
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Only in a friendly way, to have a chat. Far too embarrassing to let my real level of interest be seen! Probably why I have dozens of male friends and no boyfriend. :laugh:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    nope too shy and lacking confidence.