Blakc Team!!

Options
I have decided that I'm not going to spend so much time on here anymore. I will check in every day and see how my black team is doing but I need to get away!

Hope everyone is well!

I'm a liar! I would miss everyone from the black team to much!

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I have decided that I'm not going to spend so much time on here anymore. I will check in every day and see how my black team is doing but I need to get away!

Hope everyone is well!

I'm a liar! I would miss everyone from the black team to much!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    :sad: Why, SAM, WHY!?

I understand. I tell myself the same thing every day...and every day here I am...*smacks forehead* I have committment issues. :wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    :sad: Why, SAM, WHY!?

I understand. I tell myself the same thing every day...and every day here I am...*smacks forehead* I have committment issues. :wink:

I'm sure it won't be long because the people who have helped me through this are right here but I just have been reading some threads and they just irritate me.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Aaahhh...to the PM I go! :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    :laugh:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :frown:
    :sad:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

I'm sure it won't be long because the people who have helped me through this are right here but I just have been reading some threads and they just irritate me.

I know exactly how you're feeling...once I got so irritated that I deleted everything in my profile and stopped posting anything on the boards for a few weeks...then I realized how much I was missing out on and I came back lol...can't keep me away...lol...we'll miss you, but you have to do what you have to do to keep your sanity...so enjoy some down time and we'll catch up with you when you pop in :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

No fair-- pm me too!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I will still do everything needed to keep this team going and losing!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Pst, Marla and Beans, let me know if it's me annoying her. I would feel really bad if I was the reason she isn't hanging out as much.:sad:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Pst, Marla and Beans, let me know if it's me annoying her. I would feel really bad if I was the reason she isn't hanging out as much.:sad:

NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!
  • Marla64
    Options

I know exactly how you're feeling...once I got so irritated that I deleted everything in my profile and stopped posting anything on the boards for a few weeks...then I realized how much I was missing out on and I came back lol...can't keep me away...lol...we'll miss you, but you have to do what you have to do to keep your sanity...so enjoy some down time and we'll catch up with you when you pop in :flowerforyou:

Ooh-- who'd you get mad at? Who'd you get mad at? Hee-- just teasing.

I'm so nosy-- Sam -- pick and choose the threads and people you interact with. It's a great recipe for sanity here. There is a whole genre here that I avoid-- but, do what works-- later!
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sorry to see you going, Bohlon. I am so glad to be on the black team because many of my teammates were those that I found inspirational just from posts... and that inspiration included you. Hope things get better. Although I am rather new to this group, and inner circle, I am a fairly good listener. Feel freel to email me if you need.
  • Marla64
    Options
    (she'll be back-- she loves us all too much-- we're addictive)
  • rklein71
    Options
    Marla, I love your group hug smilies. Too cute!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Hey that is understandable we need time to ourselves once in a while. You will be missed. Just know we are here for you :happy: Your right go Black Team :happy: Will be watching for you :bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    rklein, I love your av.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Ooh-- who'd you get mad at? Who'd you get mad at? Hee-- just teasing.

I'm so nosy-- Sam -- pick and choose the threads and people you interact with. It's a great recipe for sanity here. There is a whole genre here that I avoid-- but, do what works-- later!

I guess if I just stay here on this motivation and support thread I will stay. I have to try and not read anything else.

I would miss my black team too much if I left. I should have thought about it before I posted this. I could never leave my black team.:heart:
  • rklein71
    Options
    Thanks Anna.
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Way to go girl welcome back :flowerforyou: :happy: :drinker: We would miss you/