Blakc Team!!

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Good for you with the weight gain! I gained 45 with Z & then 22 with Micah & 24 with Tabitha. I started about 10# heavier with M & T than I was with Z, though. Pregnancy weight....fun. :grumble: Some people (like you & I) are just meant to have big babies! All of mine were born before their due dates, too. Don't listen to other people. I got the twins comments a lot with all of them. I just carried them RIGHT out front. People are jerks when it comes to pregnant women sometimes. Are you planning on having your third soon or are you waiting a couple years?

waiting. I want madison in kindergarten before we have another. Here's me with ava I still have 2 more months to go!
    DSC03864-1.jpg
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I did! I got a little bit on my finger. I licked it and about gagged. I should've known. I made it with her formula and I know THAT stinks. I fed her some today and she didn't make that face again. So I'm glad we got the shot yesterday. She would take a bite today and then kinda poke her tongue out. So she didn't really eat too much of it.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    That's more like it! I'm working on finding mine. For some reason, I haven't found one I like....go figure. LOL
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Good for you with the weight gain! I gained 45 with Z & then 22 with Micah & 24 with Tabitha. I started about 10# heavier with M & T than I was with Z, though. Pregnancy weight....fun. :grumble: Some people (like you & I) are just meant to have big babies! All of mine were born before their due dates, too. Don't listen to other people. I got the twins comments a lot with all of them. I just carried them RIGHT out front. People are jerks when it comes to pregnant women sometimes. Are you planning on having your third soon or are you waiting a couple years?

waiting. I want madison in kindergarten before we have another. Here's me with ava I still have 2 more months to go!
    DSC03864-1.jpg

I would've loved to have my belly look like that!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    ...and most of them, I'm sitting. Also...go figure. LOL
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

How big was harley? I had both my girls in the dead heat of summer in Florida. I might have liked to looked like this if I was in PA but not here! I have a end of june baby and an end of july baby
  • loreeb18
    Options
    I made Dave take a picture every week or so from 25 weeks on. My mom never had any pics of her pregnancies and I knew I'd want to look back on mine. Plus when else in your life are you HAPPY to gain weight? You want to keep pictures of THAT!
  • loreeb18
    Options

How big was harley? I had both my girls in the dead heat of summer in Florida. I might have liked to looked like this if I was in PA but not here! I have a end of june baby and an end of july baby

Harley was 7 lb 3 oz. She was born September 3rd. Even in western PA where winters suck, July and August are hot. I worked in air conditioning, live with central air, and have AC in my car and I was still miserable just walking outside from house to car to work.

I told Dave I want our 2nd baby born when Harley is about 3 but I do NOT want another September baby. So the 2nd one can't be born past June at the latest. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    here is a side view of ava.
    DSC03897-1.jpg
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    brace yourselves. 24 weeks pregnant with Micah. Dripping wet from sweat at Zeke's b.day party at the end of July. I think it was like 92 that day. BAH!

HPIM1667.jpg
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, Sam! You were adorable! I love that top!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Harley was 7 lb 3 oz. She was born September 3rd. Even in western PA where winters suck, July and August are hot. I worked in air conditioning, live with central air, and have AC in my car and I was still miserable just walking outside from house to car to work.

I told Dave I want our 2nd baby born when Harley is about 3 but I do NOT want another September baby. So the 2nd one can't be born past June at the latest. :laugh:
    I work in recreation outside during the summer and I was put on light duty due to the weather so for the last 2 months I worked I got a desk job!! I stopped working 3 days before I had ava. Planned c-section so I knew how long I could work.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I made Dave take a picture every week or so from 25 weeks on. My mom never had any pics of her pregnancies and I knew I'd want to look back on mine. Plus when else in your life are you HAPPY to gain weight? You want to keep pictures of THAT!

I have a bunch from when I was pregnant with Zeke, but I can't find them anywhere! I think they're on my other computer. :grumble: With Micah I just got soooooo big (and I was incredibly emotional with that pregnancy...lots going on) that I didn't want any. Of course I regret it now. :cry:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    You guys had such cute baby bumps! I'm jealous! (P.S. Z-bean was a cutey as a baby too.)
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I was all baby! oh wait hubs said it was like a tsunami when they popped my bag! :laugh: :laugh: Even the dr. said wow that is a lot of water! :noway: :noway: :blushing: :blushing:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I was all baby! oh wait hubs said it was like a tsunami when they popped my bag! :laugh: :laugh: Even the dr. said wow that is a lot of water! :noway: :noway: :blushing: :blushing:

HA! I soaked the dr.'s shoes with Micah. I heard, "WHOA!" *SPLASH* LOL Don't even get me started about my placenta with him. hehehe Don't you just love baby stories? :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    and THIS, my friends, is why people stopped taking pregnant pics of me. I think I was about 20 weeks here. No joke. You can see the belly...it just didn't stop. Oh, yeah. This was Micah, too.

HPIM1507.jpg
  • loreeb18
    Options
    For me, I'd just sat down at home to a late Arby's supper. I just finished my curly fries when I felt like I peed myself. On the way to the hospital, I sat on a towel I'd had in my car for like a month. (It was my 1st baby. I was REALLY prepared.) When we got to the hospital I waddled in with a soaked crotch. Even in my nervousness about labor, I found humor. I told Dave, "This is SO gross!"

(I feel bad for the other black-teamers who read our baby convo tomorrow. :noway: Sorry guys! :laugh: )
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    and THIS, my friends, is why people stopped taking pregnant pics of me. I think I was about 20 weeks here. No joke. You can see the belly...it just didn't stop. Oh, yeah. This was Micah, too.

HPIM1507.jpg

one thing I noticed about the two pics you have posted they are with FOOD!! Pregnant girls sure like their cakes!:laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    LOL Sam! I didn't notice that! HA! My b.day, Doug's b.day, Zeke's b.day & my mom's b.day are all in July...and I'm the baker in the family. LOTS of cakes in July! In the second one I'm like, "don't touch my cake!" but I think that one was Doug's. hehe

Lori - that's hilarious! My water broke on its own with Zeke at 3am. I thought I peed the bed but shot out of bed so quick, I didn't get any on it! Oh, wait....I was sleeping on the couch... We didn't leave right away, though. I wanted the least amount of time at the hospital as possible! We didn't get there until nearly 11am & he was born at 2:54 pm. With Micah, I was 10cm & they had to break it. Tabitha...*shudder* I don't want to think about. Worst labor of the 3. The mid-husband fromt he hospital (I call him a worse name behind closed doors) had to break it the rest of the way (it just had a leak in it) when I was about 5 cm. I still hope I never see that guy again. I'll punch him in his man business. Seriously.:grumble: