Blakc Team!!

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Dude, I just got done with a very heartfelt PM to you & I come back & you've decided to stay. WTH!? Wasted breath. :wink: :heart:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Sam, don't go, you have gave me so much inspiration. I hope I am not the cause of some of your problem. I am glad you have decided to stay!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Sam, don't go, you have gave me so much inspiration. I hope I am not the cause of some of your problem. I am glad you have decided to stay!

*whispers*Psst....Sam! Amanda figured it out! Run! :wink:

I've been where Sam is & I don't think it is any one person persay, as much as a "fed up" with certain things....or it's Amanda & Anna. LOL :tongue: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Dude, I just got done with a very heartfelt PM to you & I come back & you've decided to stay. WTH!? Wasted breath. :wink: :heart:

You're so good she didn't even need to read it to be inspired-- Damn, you're good.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Oh aren't you a funny one today, 6 babybeans. Did you let your other 3 three kids out of the basement yet? HA_HA!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

You're so good she didn't even need to read it to be inspired-- Damn, you're good.

That's how I roll, baby!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh aren't you a funny one today, 6 babybeans. Did you let your other 3 three kids out of the basement yet? HA_HA!

I'm actually thinking about putting the other 3 IN today! Nut house, I tell ya!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I let my frustration with things type away for me before my brain could calm me down.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Got to :heart: kids! Mine are behaving fairly well today. It helps to give the playstation back! :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    I actually quit MFP a while back cuz I just couldn't handle some of the people on here. I won't go into details but it was like high school all over again, and again, i was the nerd. :noway:

I'm really glad I got put on the black team though because I totally don't feel like the nerd here. :flowerforyou:

Glad you decided to stay Sam! :heart:
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Personally, sometimes all I need is to get my words out of my head and onto paper to make me feel better. Now, whether or not to hit send (or "post reply" in this case) is always risky, but what you should have found today is that there is so much love on the black team that no matter what you say we will always love you.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :frown: I've never run into anything irritating around here but A: irritating things tend to go in one ear and out the other with me (or in this case in one eye and out the other) and B: take weekends off (or try to!).

I have something funny for you! To try and make you feel a bit more positive.

I bought a heating patch for my shoulders (which I hurt shoveling) and the packaging warns that one should not apply this heating patch to the face (I guess someone must have tried this for a headache?), back of knee (i wonder why?) or genitals... ??? WHO TRIED THAT???? :blushing:

Anyway, your team needs you. :heart: :smooched:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I actually quit MFP a while back cuz I just couldn't handle some of the people on here. I won't go into details but it was like high school all over again, and again, i was the nerd. :noway:

I'm really glad I got put on the black team though because I totally don't feel like the nerd here. :flowerforyou:

Glad you decided to stay Sam! :heart:

I was thinking the same thing.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Who wouldn't enjoy a sticky, hot patch to their genitals, Nicky? Sounds like a Saturday night to me! HA!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    back of knee (i wonder why?) or genitals... ??? WHO TRIED THAT???? :blushing:

I know that when my hubby pulled the inside muscle in his thigh He made sure that he didn't get any icy hot next to his manhood. He said one time he got it to close and it was burning! Like really burning!!:bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • nickybr38
    Options
    Who wouldn't enjoy a sticky, hot patch to their genitals, Nicky? Sounds like a Saturday night to me! HA!

Warning labels always make me giggle.

WARNING: DO NOT PUT YOUR HAND NEAR BLADE WHEN LAWNMOWER IS IN OPERATION.

REALLY???
  • nickybr38
    Options

I know that when my hubby pulled the inside muscle in his thigh He made sure that he didn't get any icy hot next to his manhood. He said one time he got it to close and it was burning! Like really burning!!:bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha! Poor guy!!!!
  • Vanessa414
    Options

Hahaha, my BF has a funny story similar to this one ... only involving jalapeno pepper juice. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Haha! Poor guy!!!!

all I can do is laugh!:blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Hahaha, my BF has a funny story similar to this one ... only involving jalapeno pepper juice. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My ILs grow jabanero peppers. One of my kids bit it & handed it to daddy. My husband wasn't thinking, washed his hands once & took out his contacts. OUCH! The poor guy's eyes got SOOO red. Stupid ILs. WTF grows jabaneros for fun?! Like TONS of jabaneros. They're nuts.