• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Dr. Who? :wink:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Dr. Who? :wink:

Hee hee ... that's what EVERYBODY keeps asking!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I hear ya sam. I usually only hit black team threads. I just check in on my teammates. Dont really have time to get involved and the scary world "outside" of our threads lol.
    Glad your staying.

MArla-Goodness gracious- I am now afraid to go outside for fear of falling face first in a bunch of PI. lol

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I hear ya sam. I usually only hit black team threads. I just check in on my teammates. Dont really have time to get involved and the scary world "outside" of our threads lol.
    Glad your staying.

MArla-Goodness gracious- I am now afraid to go outside for fear of falling face first in a bunch of PI. lol

lifes a learning lesson though and I just learned that unless your grammar and typing is perfect to not post to the chit chat thread!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Glad your staying.

lifes a learning lesson though and I just learned that unless your grammar and typing is perfect to not post to the chit chat thread!

I saw that after you posted this and it made my eyebrow shoot to the roof.

Rest assured nobody here cares about that stuff I'm sure. :smile:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I posted on that thread. My mom is a "grammar nerd" as I like to call her so she's always pointing out stuff like that. Because of her, I notice that stuff too. But I would never read anybody's post and be like "Dude, your grammar sucks. I can't talk to you anymore."
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

I posted on that thread. My mom is a "grammar nerd" as I like to call her so she's always pointing out stuff like that. Because of her, I notice that stuff too. But I would never read anybody's post and be like "Dude, your grammar sucks. I can't talk to you anymore."

my mom is a grammar nerd too. she is always correcting mine but that thread a lot of people were just talking about really the way people typed. most of it was typing too fast. but I don't think that the start of that post was meant to be mean. I sometimes have to remind myself about the one o instead of two.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Glad your staying.

Hey spyguy-- I met your lovely wife today in another one of the safer, lovely threads-- your boys are adorable-- and your wife's a sweetie-- you're a lucky guy!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Glad your staying.

Aha-- aforementioned genre to which I referred that I avoid. (and do note, dearest friends, the impeccable grammar-- ha! My grandma was a grammar buff, too-- she lived with us for awhile-- )
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    First of all sometimes you crazy kids have too much fun while I am at work. :laugh:

Sam, glad you regained your cool an are staying with us. :heart:

Speaking of warning labels and funny signs, I was in a gas station one time and right on the microwave there was a big ole sign that said "don't put bait in microwave".

Lynnie
    The girl who always makes ya go ewwwwwww
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    First of all sometimes you crazy kids have too much fun while I am at work. :laugh:

Speaking of warning labels and funny signs, I was in a gas station one time and right on the microwave there was a big ole sign that said "don't put bait in microwave".

Lynnie
    lol

speaking of funny signs. Thought you guys might appreciate this one. Though it does put a damper on me keeping my place a secret.

:bigsmile: bat-cave.jpg
  • Marla64
    Options

Lynnie
    lol

speaking of funny signs. Thought you guys might appreciate this one. Though it does put a damper on me keeping my place a secret.

Priceless!!!

There is the funniest note, I need to take a picture of it-- on the toilet tank of the China Buffet restaurant where we eat near my house--

"Toilet Water Unsuitable For Drinking."

Is that really necessary to tell people?
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm *pretty* sure I'd stop eating there, Marla! LOL

Spyguy - Love your wife! I hope she decides to stay around the SAHM thread! Oh, and the Bat Cave exit sign. We had that installed for group meetings. I get lost easy. :embarassed:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Lynnie

Sadly enough...I've had that conversation with my husband. :indifferent:
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    speaking of poison ivy-- have I ever shared with you lovely people my poison ivy experience? This past May-- so very lovely. I knew I was pulling it and washed my hands "thoroughly" when I came back in-- apparently didn't do the trick. See below-- my blood pressure shot up-- it was hideous. Never again-- (and this was the second time it happened to me-- this time I REALLY mean never again-- )

poisonivyone.jpg
    poisonivytwo.jpg
    :noway:

OH MY! I am so glad you are better.
  • gmpearse
    Options

Lynnie
    lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• gmpearse
    Options
    Sam, so glad your sticking with us. After reading the nice chatty posts and laughing so much my family now officially thinks I am nuts, I realized that we are a guilty bunch. Everyone is woried that they are the reason Sam was going to leave. I am glad to see its not the Black Team that causes trouble in fitness paradise.
  • Marla64
    Options
    speaking of poison ivy-- have I ever shared with you lovely people my poison ivy experience? This past May-- so very lovely. I knew I was pulling it and washed my hands "thoroughly" when I came back in-- apparently didn't do the trick. See below-- my blood pressure shot up-- it was hideous. Never again-- (and this was the second time it happened to me-- this time I REALLY mean never again-- )

poisonivyone.jpg
    poisonivytwo.jpg
    :noway:

OH MY! I am so glad you are better.

So is my family-- let me tell ya-- {{{shudder}}}
  • Marla64
    Options
    Sam, so glad your sticking with us. After reading the nice chatty posts and laughing so much my family now officially thinks I am nuts, I realized that we are a guilty bunch. Everyone is woried that they are the reason Sam was going to leave. I am glad to see its not the Black Team that causes trouble in fitness paradise.

Hey, no guilty conscience here-- who could possibly have a problem with mild-mannered, meek, non-opinionated, vanilla, milquetoast me?

I sleep like a baby-- :wink: :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Milqutoast my *kitten*, Marla. Oh, and BTW - Holy junk! That looks SOOOO painful! You poor woman! You look like you got attacked by a swarm of bees! :sad: