October Shredders!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• catrojas
    catrojas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    yay for getting D4L1 done. Some of my RL work buddies were going to do this with me, but they have both bowed out already.. and one of the girls is a size 1 dancer, made me feel better that I could keep with it =) ready for tomorrows shred and then the state fair... gonna try really hard to stay away from the funnel cake, but not sure i'll succeed
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Jillian: "Y'all feelin it? Yeah I'm feelin it"

How the hell are you feeling it Jillian? you do the first three of every set, then you walk round and poke Anita's abs for a while, talk about working little muscles in with the large muscles and then join in for the last three of the set, so no Jillian, you're not feeling it.

Hmph :grumble:

LMAO! That is totally what I was thinking!
  • Bunn11
    Bunn11 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    managed to get up in time to do D4 before work today & feel pretty smug about it!!:wink:

keep going girls we're a 1/6 of the way there (not sure if that helps lol!)

x
  • slainnz
    slainnz Posts: 75
    Options
    D5L1 done just used my HRM for the first time and said i burned 498! will stick with MFP figures though until im sure!
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's really high!! Mine says around 250. Obviously I don't know anything about your fitness levels, mine aren't great, until I started using MFP a month ago I did no exercise whatsoever, now I do 30DS plus a couple of sections of a workout dvd and use a cross trainer, but I wouldn't say I'm fit at all. MFP says circuit training burns around 350 calories in 27 minutes, I don't know I prefer to underestimate exercise calories and overestimate food calories, or try to anyway!!
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A few NSV's for a wednesday :-) bear with my moan first!!

Ok, so I am feeling pretty darn crappy today!! I mean, I had food poisoning at the weekend, my mum was admitted to hospital on Monday after shortness of breath, tight chest and abnormal ECG (she's ok now and further results gave the all clear), my hubby is off to the desert at the end of this month (he's in the military) and this morning looking in the mirror I was horrified to see my boobs had pretty much shrunk and are now very difficult to see!!! Grrrrr!!!

So after a little cry!! I decided I needed some NSV's! So my first was not being in pain waking up this morning after day3 of the shred yesterday! My second was managing 4 'real' push ups (sort of!) and my third....and this is a biggy!!! Was I measured myself today (I know, I know I shouldn't!!!!) but I've lost an inch from my hips, an inch from my waist and an inch from my chest (ok not so pleased about that one!!) but still today was only day 4!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!! I think that now takes me down to my goal size! And I may just go out and treat myself to a new dress this weekend to celebrate :laugh:

That is my rant and gloat over :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: Thankyou for listening :)

Oh and I hate Natalie on the DVD! Seriously girl this is not an easy workout, stop looking so bored!! And get a sweat on!! Ok now my rant is over :)
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    day 5 down....question: do i look as pretty as anita when i work out, lol? oh, and its my birthday!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Day 5 done and dusted :) Definitely found it easier going today although the star jumps/jump rope section still really hurts the backs of my legs. I'm wondering if this is due to not wearing trainers (I don't want to ruin the carpet!) Do other people get really sore in that part? The rest of it is almost a relief to some extent! I did use 5lb weights for some stuff today but couldn't for the whole thing! My smaller weights don't say how much they are but they seem a lot lighter so I'm not pushing it as much as lots of you!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    day 5 down....question: do i look as pretty as anita when i work out, lol? oh, and its my birthday!!! :drinker: :drinker:

I'm sure we all do. Anyway she's too skinny - you can see her ribs. I don't want to look like her so ner :p
    Happy Birthday!!! Well done for doing the shred even today :)
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    A few NSV's for a wednesday :-) bear with my moan first!!

Ok, so I am feeling pretty darn crappy today!! I mean, I had food poisoning at the weekend, my mum was admitted to hospital on Monday after shortness of breath, tight chest and abnormal ECG (she's ok now and further results gave the all clear), my hubby is off to the desert at the end of this month (he's in the military) and this morning looking in the mirror I was horrified to see my boobs had pretty much shrunk and are now very difficult to see!!! Grrrrr!!!

So after a little cry!! I decided I needed some NSV's! So my first was not being in pain waking up this morning after day3 of the shred yesterday! My second was managing 4 'real' push ups (sort of!) and my third....and this is a biggy!!! Was I measured myself today (I know, I know I shouldn't!!!!) but I've lost an inch from my hips, an inch from my waist and an inch from my chest (ok not so pleased about that one!!) but still today was only day 4!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!! I think that now takes me down to my goal size! And I may just go out and treat myself to a new dress this weekend to celebrate :laugh:

That is my rant and gloat over :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: Thankyou for listening :)

Oh and I hate Natalie on the DVD! Seriously girl this is not an easy workout, stop looking so bored!! And get a sweat on!! Ok now my rant is over :)

Hooray for another Natalie hater (okay maybe a bit too strong of a word) - she annoys me cos she cheats!!! More people seem to get annoyed by Anita but I don't really mind her so much.
    FANTASTIC re the inches lost - wow! I really want to measure myself now but I also want to get big losses on Saturday (fingers crossed) so will try to be strong and wait. Enjoy buying the new dress and make sure you post a pic to inspire us!
    Sorry to hear things are tricky - hang in there x
  • catbrand
    Options

Happy Birthday!!!:drinker:
  • catbrand
    Options
    So thats day 5 done and dusted, woohoo!! and what a difference the mute button makes!! Wow! :bigsmile: I Shut Jillian up, Stuck on my favourite workout CD (Ministry of sound 20 all time dance anthems) and cracked on. I didn't swear at the TV once! I must admit, I've modified the push ups, I can't do proper push ups, and when I try to do them on my knees I can actually hear and feel crunching which can't be good, so I'm doing them against the worktop which is still a challenge for me.

I just don't understand how Anita and Natalie are smiling!! I have come to the decision that it is edited on afterwards with CGI or whatever it is they use in films. I tried to smile today while I was doing it (not because I was happy, just because I wanted to know what they were so happy about) and I just couldn't do it fo more than a couple of seconds. Maybe they'd stuck something to Jillians back and were smiling at that?

I thought I'd share this with you though, the last couple of days, when I get to the cool down and sit in the 'split' position on the floor to stretch, my dog decides it's safe to come down from the sofa and sits inbetween my legs, wagging her tail and looking at me as if to say 'thank god thats over!'. Yesterday, I was still lying on the floor recovering (as you do) when my 5 year old got home from school, she took one look at me and lay down right next to me and said ' Mummy, have you been exercising again?' Then still lying on the floor just started telling me about her day as if nothing was odd!!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options

logo.gif
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    pointinggm.gif

Good Morning!

It's nice to see us doing so well with the challenge!

Congratulations to all of you so far and congratulations on all the NSV's and the SV's too! Proud of all of you! :flowerforyou:

I did L1D4 twice yesterday and I woke up today feeling great and ready for D5. Except D5 will have to wait until this afternoon during my off time from work since I'm getting ready to get on with that in a bit here.

I'll check in with you all through the day.

Have an awesome day you all!

Amber
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    OMG I think I'm dying!!!!! :laugh: I'm so sore!!!!

But on a better note, I'm down 2 lbs!!! Yeah baby!! :) Now if I could only lift my arms to cheer. LOL
  • catbrand
    Options
    OMG I think I'm dying!!!!! :laugh: I'm so sore!!!!

But on a better note, I'm down 2 lbs!!! Yeah baby!! :) Now if I could only lift my arms to cheer. LOL

Thats fantastic! well done!! I'll cheer for you!

To all the people who are managing to do it twice in one day... you are crazy, crazy people!!
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Done today and feeling improvements in indurance. Hey ladies... the key to those butt kicks I have found is to hold your boobs still while doing them. THey are MUCH more do-able that way !!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    u guys are awesome! and amber i love the graphics!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Done today and feeling improvements in indurance. Hey ladies... the key to those butt kicks I have found is to hold your boobs still while doing them. THey are MUCH more do-able that way !!

Yeah I have to hold my boobies too, even with a sports bra. I'll will be happy if I lose some of this weight in my chest, having a size E is nuts!
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Day four was a big NO for me. I feel horrible about it. I haven't been feeling well for a few days and yesterday was the worst so far. I got home from work, changed into my workout clothes and then decided to take a little nap. My husband finally came and woke me up about 8:00pm and told me to get in my pajamas. I feel so quilty. :frown: To make up for it I will do two work outs on Friday.