• Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    W1D5 done

That's all she wrote.
  • lunchgirlie
    lunchgirlie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Day 5 is DUNZO. I did a lot of things today, I'm just glad I got through it. The boyfriend barely did.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 finished. OMG I am tired.
  • tlaker
    tlaker Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    day 5 down... was rough because i normally finish in the morning...and work interfered so i did mine even after a nap....did NOT want to get up for it....but glad i did.
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    Finally got my workout in. I really didn't feel like it tonight, but I knew I would have to confess that to you guys and I didn't really want to do that!
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Day 4 down feeling awesome. Tomorrow I don't have to work so I'm super stoked. It's not going to be 9pm before I get to proven myself to Ms. Jillian!!!! Come on morning. Day 5 here I come:)
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bye-bye day 5. I got my husband to start it tonight. Now he understands my pain. :laugh:
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Pfftt....

Just weighed.. Gained 1lb, 'it's OK it must be water, I've probably lost some inches' I tell myself. erm... no. I've gained 1cm om my waist, hips, thigh and arm EACH!!

Maybe I'm overdoing it a little at the moment. I might just back on other exercise for a couple of days and eat a little cleaner, see how that goes.

Anyway, hope everyone is OK!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Day 6 done :) I was quite sore after both 30DS and water workout yesterday but managed it.
    I weighed and measured myself and have put on 1lb plus 1 inch on my bust - weird! I'm guessing that'll change soon enough though. Fingers crossed for Saturday!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Pfftt....

Just weighed.. Gained 1lb, 'it's OK it must be water, I've probably lost some inches' I tell myself. erm... no. I've gained 1cm om my waist, hips, thigh and arm EACH!!

Maybe I'm overdoing it a little at the moment. I might just back on other exercise for a couple of days and eat a little cleaner, see how that goes.

Snap re gaining 1lb and I've gained on my bust too which is odd. Maybe water retention or muscle gain or one of those things people are always mentioning ;) I also may be overdoing the exercise but I want to complete the challenge and I love my aqua zumba and water workout classes so want to keep at it - maybe just nothing on top of all that ;)
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Oh, last night when I did the Shred my arms and my calves are really stiff, this morning I can really feel my calves feeling achy. Any ideas to help?

Modernsoul - I've got my boyfriend doing it too and he's feeling the pain too.
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    Pfftt....

Lurker here.....I had the same problem! I weighed myself at day 5 of level one and had put on 2lb:sad: Day 10 level 1 today and I have lost the 2lb plus a wee bit more and I've dropped centimetres off nearly everywhere I measured!!
    Keep at it!! The results you want to see are just a few days away!!:heart:
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options

Lurker here.....I had the same problem! I weighed myself at day 5 of level one and had put on 2lb:sad: Day 10 level 1 today and I have lost the 2lb plus a wee bit more and I've dropped centimetres off nearly everywhere I measured!!
    Keep at it!! The results you want to see are just a few days away!!:heart:

OK, that makes me feel better, thanks for that!!

Day 6 is done and out of the way! woohoo!! I didn't have to recover on the floor today, yay!:bigsmile:
  • slainnz
    slainnz Posts: 75
    Options
    Day 6 done, tired tonight really need to do before 9pm! feel good for doing it though
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    gmorninggarfieldcoffee.gif

That's how I feel this morning!

Could not get my brain to shut up to wind down.

It was a long frustrating day yesterday work wise and when I got off work all I wanted was ice cream. Granted, I didn't have any ice cream and I didn't go out and buy any. It's just time for this girl to find a new line of work before I go completely off the deep end.

Boncharlie suggested frozen grapes which sound lovely so I'll be picking some up from grocery store when I can get there after payday.

Any other awesome suggestions for snacks? Healthy ones that is. I'm stuck in a grocery rut as it is with buying the same stuff over and over.

Here's to Day 6! Bring it on!

xo

Amber
  • wendiekins
    Options
    Ok , so I woke up feeling a bit more human again so am back with the programme... YAY!!! a word of caution to all... 3 days of not excercising and then going back to the shred is as bad as doing day 1 all over again!!!

the star jumps are killing me and even though I have upgraded my baked bean cans to 1kg weights, my arms are actually enjoying it (did I just say that out loud?) ... I may feel differently in a few hours though LOL

I think this puts me on D3L1 or should I start counting again cos I had more than a day off doing it?
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I tried on a long lost outfit this morning...just for kicks and giggles.
    I GOT IT UP OVER MY BUTT!
    I BUTTONED IT!

I thought about zipping it and sitting down but it's a fantastic suit and I just didn't feel ready for all that:ohwell:

But I haven't been able to wear this skirt in over 3 years!

Well done you!! That is awesome news!!!:drinker:
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Small NSV. My underwear was totally falling off yesterday when I worked out. Yes, I do the 30ds in my underwear. lmao What can I say, I am a sexy beast. bahahahaha
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 last night ( I know still one day behind) .. I'm ready for tonight and I plan to play catch up this weekend! It's a MUST! loving the feeling that I get from working out :)
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Small NSV. My underwear was totally falling off yesterday when I worked out. Yes, I do the 30ds in my underwear. lmao What can I say, I am a sexy beast. bahahahaha

YOU ARE one sexy hot mama! and I heart your sense of humor... GET IT!