October Shredders!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOO I hate that I am a lazy bum in the morning and never get up.

This morning I KNEW! I have plans right after work to go to grab drinks with a friend and then we are going to watch the Minnesota Lynx game and so I would have to get up early if I wanted to get day 5 in. I hit snooze like five times and didn't get up to do it!!!! I don't think there is any way I am going to do this video at like 10pm tonight. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO me.
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Test for the banner please ignore. fingers crossed did it work?
  • shelleycolton
    Options
    this time, please?
  • shelleycolton
    Options
    Okay, so I'm hopeless, what am I doing wrong, thanks for the help, i'm rubbish at technical stuff.
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    day 5 down....question: do i look as pretty as anita when i work out, lol? oh, and its my birthday!!! :drinker: :drinker:

Happy Birthday!!
  • apertuis
    Options
    Okay, so I'm hopeless, what am I doing wrong, thanks for the help, i'm rubbish at technical stuff.

It shows space after the img - try taking that out??
  • apertuis
    Options
    I did Day 4 last night. I just don't have time to get on at night to update. lol I do post on the mobile app on my phone. I walked 1.7 miles before and noticed I didn't have leg pains during the work out. I'm ready for Day 5 tonight :) After hopefully another 1+ mile walk.
  • shelleycolton
    Options
    Fingers crossed this time
  • shelleycolton
    Options
    Please
  • shelleycolton
    Options
    I have cracked it thankyou, my calves hurt and Jillian I blame you and my head hurts that I blame myself for being dizzy at computers.
  • Bunn11
    Bunn11 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    managed to get up in time to do D4 before work today & feel pretty smug about it!!:wink:

keep going girls we're a 1/6 of the way there (not sure if that helps lol!)

x

meant D5 -how do I edit?
  • Bunn11
    Options
    day 5 down....question: do i look as pretty as anita when i work out, lol? oh, and its my birthday!!! :drinker: :drinker:

Happy birthday! well done for shredding anyway :drinker:
  • Bunn11
    Options
    hearing all your inch losses I really wanna check my measurements but seem to have put the tape measure in a 'safe place' -fatal!

on a plus side I've lost my weekend fluctuation (there WILL NOT be one this weekend) & I had to wear a belt to keep up my work trousers (admitttedly not clown-style falling down but stil good I figure...)
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are just incredible, amazing women. Keep up the hard work. Happy Birthday Latoya. I hope you have a wonderful time at Olive Garden. Drink a margarita for me!

I have to confess something to ya'll.................

I so did not work out this morning because I had a um, hm, *cough*, friend over last night and I only got 3 hours of sleep. So, I will be working out this afternoon. Hopefully I can stay awake!
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    this morning looking in the mirror I was horrified to see my boobs had pretty much shrunk and are now very difficult to see!!! Grrrrr!!!

This and extra skin are the two things I hate most about losing weight! I'm fine with eating less and exercising tons but extra skin and saggy boobs are no fun!
    Maybe they'd stuck something to Jillians back and were smiling at that?

LMOA!
  • Leola2011
    Leola2011 Posts: 192
    Options
    I tried on a long lost outfit this morning...just for kicks and giggles. My expectations were low but I'm all about testing the limits. It was a size 18 suit. Not an 18W. BTW, the "W" is supposed to stand for "WOMENS" but I really think it stands for WIDE:grumble:

Anyway, I looked at the waistband and thought, "Yeah, alright....if I can just get this skirt over my butt I'll be surprised."

I GOT IT UP OVER MY BUTT!
    I BUTTONED IT!

I thought about zipping it and sitting down but it's a fantastic suit and I just didn't feel ready for all that:ohwell:

But I haven't been able to wear this skirt in over 3 years. It's still too snug for my taste but 2 months ago it wouldn't even button. More motivation for butt kicks and lunges.

Oh, and Natalie is a fraud. A fit fraud who happens to be built like a brick house....but a fraud nonetheless!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done! My ankle is ouchy but I took some advil and did it anyway!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    pluh.... So I just did day 2... I skipped a few days (not in my regular workouts but on 30 DS); no real excuses other than life got busy.
    I'm back though.
    Since I skipped a few days I decided to kill it and did level1 and level 2 to see how hard it was comparatively... why did I do that? lol two of those workouts in a row will kill you! My shirt was soaked!
  • thistleandfi
    thistleandfi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Done today and feeling improvements in indurance. Hey ladies... the key to those butt kicks I have found is to hold your boobs still while doing them. THey are MUCH more do-able that way !!

kicking myself in the butt right now for not thinking of this while my boobs have been hurting like a mofo due to pms h2O retention. you are a life saver for today's workout & the future! GRACIAS!
  • thistleandfi
    thistleandfi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    aaaaaaaaand I don't think I'm ever going to catch up on this thread!

nice to see everyone plugging away:smile: I'm on day 8 today, anxious and excited for L2 being right around the corner *bites nails*