Motivated Mamma's Week 2 (Closed Goup)

15678911»

Replies

• cynthappy2
    cynthappy2 Posts: 18 Member
    Morning ladies, I have a long weekend. I worked 11pm -8am last night and today I am working 4-12am then 12am-8am (so a double) and then I have to be back 4-12am Sunday to wrap up my weekend. Oh, then Monday morning I will be at my field internship from 8-4:45pm.:yawn: So, if you don't see me post until Monday don't hold it against me. I am going to take my IPod so I can dance at work today and tomorrow. I think that my be all the strength I have. OH did I mention homework in between:sad:
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Morning ladies, I have a long weekend. I worked 11pm -8am last night and today I am working 4-12am then 12am-8am (so a double) and then I have to be back 4-12am Sunday to wrap up my weekend. Oh, then Monday morning I will be at my field internship from 8-4:45pm.:yawn: So, if you don't see me post until Monday don't hold it against me. I am going to take my IPod so I can dance at work today and tomorrow. I think that my be all the strength I have. OH did I mention homework in between:sad:

Cynthia,

There is new thread opened for this week,, so you may want to post it there... here is the link...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/360067-motivated-mamma-s-week-3-closed-group?page=3#posts-4924814
This discussion has been closed.