Today's stats:

Cardio: 1 point for logging
    Strength: 3 points for exercises
    Food: 1 point for fruit/veggies

5 points today :)
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Hi Ladies,
    I am going to replace snshinekb with cynthappy2, I met her on another site and she is super excited to join us, I am sure she will be coming in to say hello soon.
  • NewLife_11
    :happy: For the challenge next week, I need:happy:

bella_babe_86 (Ashley) & AmerTunsi (Sarah)- Create the Cardio Challenge

smalltowngirl78 (Elaine) & lprunty (Louana)- Create the Strength Challenge

renubhat_82 (Renuka) & megcc (Meg)- Create the Food Challenge

RedheadHen (Stacey) & Nati Jade(Nathalie)- Create the Emotional Challenge

Thank you, Ladies!
    If anyone needs help, let me know
    Karie
  • cynthappy2
    cynthappy2 Posts: 18 Member
    Hello all,

my name is Cynthia, and I am a 42yr old mother of two adult children. First, I would like to say thanks for having me and I see some great numbers on the weight loss. I was on the 60 day challenge with Karie and lost 13lbs, so I did not want to stop. So, will be looking forward to the chats and I hope I can be of some support to you all.:flowerforyou:
  • cynthappy2
    Karie~ do I list my starting weight as the 270 with the 13lb weight loss or start at 257?
  • NewLife_11
    Hello all,

my name is Cynthia, and I am a 42yr old mother of two adult children. First, I would like to say thanks for having me and I see some great numbers on the weight loss. I was on the 60 day challenge with Karie and lost 13lbs, so I did not want to stop. So, will be looking forward to the chats and I hope I can be of some support to you all.:flowerforyou:

Welcome Cynthia, I am so glad you joined us! I will send you a private msg with more info. Love the profile pic by the way!
    Karie
  • NewLife_11
    Cynthia and anyone else who would like to add our team siggy. Here it is

I'm loving it!! I will post the link for everyone so they can just copy and paste this; (Oh and make the I's in img lowercase so it will show up in your siggy! )

bluephoenixart-1.jpg
    Paste this in your signature, you can find that at the top of the page here.

Karie
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member

Thank you, Ladies!
    Karie

So sorry ladies. Life has been like WHOA crazy for the past few weeks. I'll talk with Bella and get you the cardio challenge pronto!
  • NewLife_11

Thank you, Ladies!
    Karie

So sorry ladies. Life has been like WHOA crazy for the past few weeks. I'll talk with Bella and get you the cardio challenge pronto!

Great just send them to my inbox please. Thanks
    Karie
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Hello all,

YAY Im so happy you decided to come over here! Loved E-health but I like MFP alot better! Welcome to the group!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Hello all,

Hey Cynthia,

Welcome to the challenge.. Nice to see you here again.. This is an awesome group and im sure you will like it...
  • cynthappy2
    Thanks all, now I have to find out where the weekly challenges are, or is everyone assigned a role each week to post? Also, when is weigh in day?

~Cynthia
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Thanks all, now I have to find out where the weekly challenges are, or is everyone assigned a role each week to post? Also, when is weigh in day?

~Cynthia

Hi Cynthia. Welcome to MFP and the group :)
    Our weigh in day is on Wednesday each week and Karie made a spreadsheet for us to put our weight, measurements, daily challenge points and daily calorie burn on. Here's the link to it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnwPqv9GV3KzdGJmckI0LXhiV2piODNrU3o3NG9XRVE&hl=en_US#gid=0

On page 1 of this thread, you'll see what our daily challenges are and then Karie assigns a group (of 2 people) each week to think up something for the next week's challenge. Hope this helps :)
  • ♥Amy♥
    Saturday's stats:
    Cardio: 1 point for posting on spreadsheet (did Wii EA Active Sports 2 this morning and may *possibly* go for a walk later)
    Strength: 1 point for Kegels
    Food: 1 point for fruits/veggies

Total of 3 points for today.
  • bella_babe_86
    I cheated...and looked at my weight today, it said 237...im not putting that in until wednesday because I dont want to be dissapointed if it goes up! And after fitting gloriously into my size 20 jeans, I tried on some 18's and they fit too! Im so psyched, I haven't been able to fit comfortably into a size 18 since...well since I was 20! Heres my points for today...

Cardio- 1 pt
    Strength- all 3 done (those leg curls are tough!)
    Food- 1 (I will get my fruit and veg in today...Im determined!)

I will more then likely go for a walk or something later, its just too nice not to get outside! Hope Y'all are having a great weekend!
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    MAJOR NSV ALERT!!!!

My son has his first swim class tomorrow and I am super excited for it. The only part I was dreading was the whole having-to-wear-a-bathing-suit thing. Luckily, I thought to try on my pre-pregnancy suit and it was waaaayy too big! Like, I would have been in serious danger of flashing the other moms and mommy and me swim class. So we just got home from swimsuit shopping (my husband is working so I had to bring Caleb - he was such a good shopper! I think he could sense this was a big deal!) Anyways, I got aa really nice tankini that fits great and I actually feel confident in. me! Confident! in a BATHING SUIT!!!!!! :smile: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: I'm like ridiculously, deleriously happy right now!!!!

only down side was that because i was buying off season I couldn't get it as cheap as I would have liked. I did catch a sale but it was still $100. But in all honesty, I don't really care. I never spoil myself and the way I look at it this was really a purchase for me and Caleb, because without it, we wouldn't have been able to go to swim class tomorrow. Good justification eh? :wink:

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!

Welcome Cynthia!:flowerforyou:

Lynda
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    I cheated...and looked at my weight today, it said 237...im not putting that in until wednesday because I dont want to be dissapointed if it goes up! And after fitting gloriously into my size 20 jeans, I tried on some 18's and they fit too! Im so psyched, I haven't been able to fit comfortably into a size 18 since...well since I was 20! Heres my points for today...

Cardio- 1 pt

I will more then likely go for a walk or something later, its just too nice not to get outside! Hope Y'all are having a great weekend!

That is SOOO great!! Congrat's to you!!
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    MAJOR NSV ALERT!!!!

My son has his first swim class tomorrow and I am super excited for it. The only part I was dreading was the whole having-to-wear-a-bathing-suit thing. Luckily, I thought to try on my pre-pregnancy suit and it was waaaayy too big! Like, I would have been in serious danger of flashing the other moms and mommy and me swim class. So we just got home from swimsuit shopping (my husband is working so I had to bring Caleb - he was such a good shopper! I think he could sense this was a big deal!) Anyways, I got aa really nice tankini that fits great and I actually feel confident in. me! Confident! in a BATHING SUIT!!!!!! :smile: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: I'm like ridiculously, deleriously happy right now!!!!

only down side was that because i was buying off season I couldn't get it as cheap as I would have liked. I did catch a sale but it was still $100. But in all honesty, I don't really care. I never spoil myself and the way I look at it this was really a purchase for me and Caleb, because without it, we wouldn't have been able to go to swim class tomorrow. Good justification eh? :wink:

Lynda

Congrat's that is awsome!!! Have fun at swim class!!
    And I didn't know there was an off season for swimwear??? I guess living in FL you get use to always seeing swim suits in the stores.
  • ♥Amy♥

Cardio- 1 pt

Congrats! That is awesome :)
  • bella_babe_86
    MAJOR NSV ALERT!!!!

Lynda

That is awesome! Swimsuit shopping is probably the hardest thing all of us have to do but thats an amazing NSV and Im so glad that you are feeling confident in yourself and in your new suit! Congrats!!
This discussion has been closed.