What's your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day?: Sept 28th!

Options

Replies

• mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am back in my size 10 denim capris AND my calves have enough room that I can put my entire hand up. In July, the capris were cutting into my calves. Also, I moved up one belt buckle hole! So excited!
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    We had a baby shower at work today & I did NOT have a piece of cake! It's getting easier to pass on these things than it was 2 months ago! Also, 1 coworker said she can't believe how much thinner my face is looking, & the other said my stomach looked flat! It's so really flat, but in comparison to 2 month ago, it's a LOT smaller!
  • toonzy
    Options
    Io chucked out a whole load of clothes that are too baggy! Not going back!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I had to go inside Wendy's today instead of using the drive thru (broken window on my car and forgot to pack a lunch). I resisted the smell of the burgers and fries and still ordered a small chili which is good for me! I didn't even order a soda and drank water & low-fat milk with my lunch. This is a huge NSV for me both because I am (or was) a fast food junkie and also because my biggest weakness comes when I don't plan ahead. :) It shows I am making this a life change and not just a diet.
  • hkrl
    hkrl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My 6 year old just gave me a hug and said, "hey mommy, I can fit my arms all the way around you now!" I haven't lost much weight but can tell that I'm losing inches. :smile:
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    my NSV for the day is that I was looking at a picture of myself at my skinniest (8 years ago) and my face shape is basically the same. :D
  • fozziewaca
    Options
    I re-started Couch-to-5k today (I stopped months after it became too hot to run outside ago) and felt so good after it ended, I did it again! Last time I did week 1, day 1 I could barely get thru it.
  • upsydaisy2011
    upsydaisy2011 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ok here goes, been doing this about a month now and not really lost any weight but i've gone from zero exercise to working out at least 3 times a week. Today I wore my uniform trousers that I've knot worn for 3 months and they feel looser even though my scales say I am heavier now. The sun has been shining here in the uk today and I've had an amazing day
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I TACKLED LEVEL 2 of Jillian Killer Buns & Thighs ....YEAH ME!! TOTAL NSV...She did it with this one!!
  • zayatsanna
    Options
    I put on the pants that i normally where only for job, there was no need to look safisticated in about 2 months, so 2 months past, and the pants were too big for me! My first reaction was- omg, my pants are too big, what am i going to wear, and then- my pants ARE to big for me, feels great, speacially that i started mfp in august this year and after loosing 5 lb, got stuck...
  • Annalisa419
    Annalisa419 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wearing a skirt I found in my dresser that I forgot I had!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    My "Large" shirts are too big, my new size 10 jeans are SO comfortable and I walked down the hill to the mailbox and back without getting winded. :)
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I did the weekly groceries and did not leave the supermarket with a chocolate bar, a donut from the bakery section and something tasty to have for later.....i left with just my usual diet coke and a healthy trolley full of groceries.
  • Maghenta
    Options
    Didn't stop at Mcdonalds on my to work :~)
  • linbee83
    Options
    When I bought my shirt, I could barely bring it down over my hips, but fit ok on top. Today, it's hanging at the hip area, and I am in dangerous territory at the top. (I don't think I should wear it again without another shirt underneath!)
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Just had another NSV. I just tried on a size 11 shorts and they FIT! Just barely though LOL.
  • sinisreegopi
    sinisreegopi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ooooooooopppppssss!!! did not read the topic too carefully...just got carried away...
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    This morning I realised how confident I've become & I've decided to take the plunge & do the course I've talked about doing for the past 6 years! I need to save hard to do it but ultimately I'll be able to work from home & be my own boss. I'm so excited!!

I know it's not the same as the others on here but this is a HUGE NSV for me :happy:
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Pushed myself through the extreme soreness and did an hour work out!!!
  • AMarlene
    AMarlene Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Today at the eye doctor the nurse looked at me and asked how much weight have I lost because it looked like I needed a new picture taken for my chart...small but still felt nice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!