What's your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day?: Sept 28th!

Options
123457»

Replies

• me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    The Gillian and O'Mally sleep pants, size Medium that I got ONSALE for $3, finally fit WITHOUT rolling down at the waist band every time i sat down! I havent' had them on in like 3days..... I put them on, and almost just went on about my business..... but wait, WOW the fit is so much better! I'm loving MFP:love:
  • theperfectratio
    theperfectratio Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have a really cute shirt made of really thin material ( you know, the kind that ~clings~ and shows any muffin top) that i bought a year ago and never wore unless it was under a sweater because of the material and how it revealed my tummy.

Well, today I wore it for the first time by itself with a scarf and jeans and I got compliments on my outfit all day, and didn't feel self-conscious once. I didn't even realize how much flatter my tummy is until I put it on this morning on a whim and saw no muffin top. ^_^
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Despite RAGING PMS - I opted to stay in , and eat at home vs go out for dinner. THAT was hard. But I'm glad I did it. :))
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You are all doing so well!!
    #1 Today my wellness coach (courtesy of my health insurance carrier) called for our monthly chat. I had just started last month and had dropped 9 pounds of mostly water weight. Today he asked what my weight was and I told him that I had lost another 8 pounds this month. I could just about see his jaw drop. :laugh: When he ask how I raved about MFP and my fitness friends who support me. He was interested and may tell other patients about the site!
    #2 Tonight my daughter took her dad and I to Texas Roadhouse for supper. I looked up nutritional values before I left and I found several things that I wanted to eat that had reasonably healthy numbers. After I got there I made my final choice and I feel pretty happy with how well I did! I only ate half of my entree and side salad and all my steamed fresh veggies. Though they offered cheesy, bacony french fries I had no problem saying no. Time to log. :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My pants are too big. My belt is too big. I'm adjusting my bras, because they're too big...
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I actually have 2. First, I wore a belt today that 2 weeks ago would not have fit me comfortably. Second, I followed thru on making a healthy recipe I got off this site and it was amazing! Yay yay!!
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    I'm fitting in this shirt I got from ross and there is another shirt I bought from jc penny that couldn't fit me 2 months ago!!
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I fit into size 8 jeans today!! In January, I was size 18!

Me too, me too sheller82!!! Isn't it awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!