WEEK 3- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED GROUP*

Options
123457»

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    ok, so i woke up this morning at 5 a.m. to do this work out (b/c last time i woke up later than that & my day was all messed up... i think that was the very first day of level 2)...

i'm so happy to have this support group, b/c you guys keep me motivated, inspired & accountable... idk if i would've gotten up @ 5 a.m. w/o you guys :laugh:

anyway, i'm getting better... able to do almost all advanced moves... i've lost some lbs & i hope i've also lost some inches :wink: but we shall see!

ladies, keep up the fantastic work, you are all doing such a great job!! i'm so proud of us :flowerforyou:

Excellent work nothing like those Early Workouts to give you that rush...Back at it starting up week 4 adding my 4 miles...and the wednesday challenge along with GEC 50...busy day....We are so on it!! Yes maam you are truely getting better...
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I feel like I always have to talk myself into this workout, but I did 3 in a row, might do it one more time then take a "break" by doing turbofire tomorrow. It's TOM and I am tired and lazy, lol. I'm definitely getting stronger though and can hang with Anita on those scissor lunges now (though I still can't keep up with her on the one legged burpees!)

I tried those scissor ones and laughed at myself..cause i looked so funny from the side mirror!! KUDOS to you on that...Keep it pushing it can only get better...I am doing the one leg burpees more often now!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I am so proud of you all!! My rest was well needed and I am up and at them tomorrow am. Pray for me, I know it's going to be tough but I'M READY!!!

Glad you got some rest sometimes we need that I am sure you are ready for drive mode!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    You ladies are just so awesome and killing it!!! Especially to be waking up at 5 a.m. lol Im not a morning person. But thinking about taking Level 3 for a spin on Sunday! Havent decided yet though :)

Get it D!!! Girl you are so in the Zone love it!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I am finding tis next circuit to be a challenge tonight I will get measured to see where I am I can see that I have lost inches this is a great workotu I am so excited I have a couple other friends adding this to their routine! You all motivate me so much thank you so much Sexy Cook for being you!

No problem we are all here for one another and I am just lucky to have you all!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    ok, so i woke up this morning at 5 a.m. to do this work out (b/c last time i woke up later than that & my day was all messed up... i think that was the very first day of level 2)...

i'm so happy to have this support group, b/c you guys keep me motivated, inspired & accountable... idk if i would've gotten up @ 5 a.m. w/o you guys :laugh:

anyway, i'm getting better... able to do almost all advanced moves... i've lost some lbs & i hope i've also lost some inches :wink: but we shall see!

ladies, keep up the fantastic work, you are all doing such a great job!! i'm so proud of us :flowerforyou:

Wow ur phenomenal cause if I had to do it in the morning chance are I would be lying in bed watching the video while doing the moves in my head. Lmao

Glad the moves are getting better and ur doing the advance moves.

By the way u motivated & inspire as well and that u for all of ur support
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Adding the leg and hand weights has definetly kick level two adavnce (second week) up a notch for me cause by the end of the day my legs are fire from the great burn Adding Gecs 50 challenge has also kick my routine up a notch. Today was week two day 7 with weights. My favorite moves are star jumps and goddest (yeah I am crazy but I luv the burn my inner thighs get when I am doing the goddest). I have to say for some reason I hate the crab move.

I can't ght to see everyone's results cause ladies ya'll ar edoing the damn thing. Keep up the awesome progress.
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,
    Last night I completed Level 2 Day 2 and as torturing as it is I am loving it. I'm kinda looking forward to adding weights next week.
    My least favorite move is the one when you kneel and sit on your 1 foot then pop up in the squat. That makes me nervous with my knees. I have been taking some Glucosamine & it's definitely helping with the snap, crackle and popping! Day 3 here I come. You all keep up the hard work, you all are rocking this out!!!
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I had an awful groin pain after doing the prisoners, i think that's whatcha call it... dont know how the heck that happened!! I kept going despite that but i reallllyyy had to modify some stuff.. had to completely leave out the sumo's which are one of my favorites..hope it's better tomorrow because I really want to be able to keep up with all of the advance... keep up the good work all :smile:
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was better...I figured out which exercises hurt my knees and modified them..thighs are killing me!! walking up steps is no fun!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,
    Last night I completed Level 2 Day 2 and as torturing as it is I am loving it. I'm kinda looking forward to adding weights next week.
    My least favorite move is the one when you kneel and sit on your 1 foot then pop up in the squat. That makes me nervous with my knees. I have been taking some Glucosamine & it's definitely helping with the snap, crackle and popping! Day 3 here I come. You all keep up the hard work, you all are rocking this out!!!

go girl!! you are doing a fantastic job!! glad you love it!! keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    I had an awful groin pain after doing the prisoners, i think that's whatcha call it... dont know how the heck that happened!! I kept going despite that but i reallllyyy had to modify some stuff.. had to completely leave out the sumo's which are one of my favorites..hope it's better tomorrow because I really want to be able to keep up with all of the advance... keep up the good work all :smile:

oh no :sad: are you talking about the "surrenders"?? where you have weights & you hold them above your head & you have to go down to your knees & back up again?? i'm sorry you had pain & i hope it gets better soon!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    Yesterday was better...I figured out which exercises hurt my knees and modified them..thighs are killing me!! walking up steps is no fun!

great! glad you figured it out!! awesome that your thighs are killing you, LOL!! that means it's working!! keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options

oh no :sad: are you talking about the "surrenders"?? where you have weights & you hold them above your head & you have to go down to your knees & back up again?? i'm sorry you had pain & i hope it gets better soon!!

yep... those are the ones!!! :sad:
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    bump
  • QBee73
    QBee73 Posts: 53
    Options
    Just poppin' in! How is everyone?