????DO MEN REALLY LIKE BIG WOMEN

Options
12346»

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure there's more than body type that come into physical attraction. Just sayin'.

Definitely agree with this.
    I've lost 40 some pounds and I can't really notice that any boys have paid more attention to me or whatever. I usually go out to the bar with friends that are bigger than me, and for the most part, they get more attention from random people in general (not just when we're dancing, but just wandering around the bar). That makes me think a lot of attraction has to do with your face rather than your body. I'm not ugly but any means, but my friends do have more beautiful faces than me. I do get my fair share of boys on the dance floor haha but as for actually MEETING a guy...i'm 0 for a million chances this school year!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure there's more than body type that come into physical attraction. Just sayin'.

Definitely agree with this.
    I've lost 40 some pounds and I can't really notice that any boys have paid more attention to me or whatever. I usually go out to the bar with friends that are bigger than me, and for the most part, they get more attention from random people in general (not just when we're dancing, but just wandering around the bar). That makes me think a lot of attraction has to do with your face rather than your body. I'm not ugly but any means, but my friends do have more beautiful faces than me. I do get my fair share of boys on the dance floor haha but as for actually MEETING a guy...i'm 0 for a million chances this school year!

I also think that it has a lot to do with self confidence...men tend to flock to women who APPEAR confident on the outside :)
  • KLLever
    KLLever Posts: 39
    Options
    My husband loves my curves! He also loves when I can keep up with him on a hike, because I haven't eaten like the Hamburglar all week! It's nice to be loved for who I am, but it's even better that he supports my efforts to improve my health :)
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    If men preferred big women, I'd be beating them off with a stick...and I'm not. Back to calorie counting.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    ummm NO. Mine soo does not! That's y my fat azz is doin this.

lol mine too