MEN...WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    It surprises me that women are surprised that men don't like the really skinny chick and like the naked one....

I like you.

And you're not the naked one.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I hate to say it but the responses to this thread confuse the hell out of me...

What confuses me is that this thread is still going.

I already suggested they add a feature so you can delete threads from the My Topics section. This one would be gone for sure.

WHY?? it is a valid question for a lot of women...and it is in the chit-chat, fun, games section...that means you DON'T have to read it...or reply if you don't want to

I know exactly where the thread was posted and it is my option to read or skip it. I just think the thread is tired and would love to have a feature to delete it from My Topics. You want to add some value to your thread, tally the votes. My guess you will find that the skinniest and the heaviest are in the bottom two. And the sadest part of the picture is that #5 has bigger issues than her weight. She is hideous. Compare 5 ATTRACTIVE women of various sizes. I am sure the heaviest woman in the group would get a higher score than this creature with bad hair and bad lipstick.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    It surprises me that women are surprised that men don't like the really skinny chick and like the naked one....

I def do NOT think that men prefer the skinny one...but I also am surprised that so many men find 4 and 5 so attractive...I would have thought 2 and 3 would have gotten like ALL of the votes! :)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I hate to say it but the responses to this thread confuse the hell out of me...

What confuses me is that this thread is still going.

I already suggested they add a feature so you can delete threads from the My Topics section. This one would be gone for sure.

WHY?? it is a valid question for a lot of women...and it is in the chit-chat, fun, games section...that means you DON'T have to read it...or reply if you don't want to

I know exactly where the thread was posted and it is my option to read or skip it. I just think the thread is tired and would love to have a feature to delete it from My Topics. You want to add some value to your thread, tally the votes. My guess you will find that the skinniest and the heaviest are in the bottom two. And the sadest part of the picture is that #5 has bigger issues than her weight. She is hideous. Compare 5 ATTRACTIVE women of various sizes. I am sure the heaviest woman in the group would get a higher score than this creature with bad hair and bad lipstick.

LOL...I didn't pick the pics....someone else did...I was just curious (along with some other ladies another a thread), which SIZE men preferred...I even considered cutting off their heads and reposting!!! But a tally was done a few pages back and you are right 2 and 3 were the faves...as they should be IMO :)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

#1 needs to eat!
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    from left to right

5 1 1 3 5
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Umm, Monroe was a 16/18 most of her career.

like her pic on this thread right?! I thought so...although she was smaller for some of it! :)
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    And the sadest part of the picture is that #5 has bigger issues than her weight. She is hideous. Compare 5 ATTRACTIVE women of various sizes. I am sure the heaviest woman in the group would get a higher score than this creature with bad hair and bad lipstick.

Are you kidding me? All people do not generally tend to find the same things attractive. Thank God. You seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that your opinion counts for everyone else too. It doesn't. Just because you, or any number of other people on this thread don't find Beth Ditto attractive, doesn't mean she ISN'T attractive.

Insulting someone purely based on their appearance is tacky and childish.
  • alaliberte
    Options
    Wow, whom ever put this post out there, it is genious. I had no idea so many men would dig number 4...however she is beautiful, just not in shape in my opinion. And to think I'm so hard on myself! Thanks for the post and thanks to the men that responded.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Wow, whom ever put this post out there, it is genious. I had no idea so many men would dig number 4...however she is beautiful, just not in shape in my opinion. And to think I'm so hard on myself! Thanks for the post and thanks to the men that responded.

you are welcome!! glad some people appreciate honesty :happy:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    MEN!! a few ladies and I are having a discussion on this topic...PLEASE rate these ladies from 1 to 5!!! 1 having the hottest body and 5 having the least hottest body!! thanks :)

CompareGirls.jpg

Rated 1-5
    #1- 2
    #2- 5
    #3- 4
    #4- 3
    #5- 1

In order of fom most liked to least:

#1- Pic #2
    #2- Pic #3
    #3- Pic #4
    #4- Pic #1
    #5- Pic #5
  • copa2251
    copa2251 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    MEN!! a few ladies and I are having a discussion on this topic...PLEASE rate these ladies from 1 to 5!!! 1 having the hottest body and 5 having the least hottest body!! thanks :)

CompareGirls.jpg

1st: pic 2: looks healthy and athletic
    2nd: pic 3: a bit less athletic
    3rd: pic 4: overweight but very feminine
    4th: pic 5: not my type, a bit too aggressive looking
    5th: pic1: anorexic and just looks unwell
  • From Left to Right 5,3,1,1,5
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options

CompareGirls.jpg

1=5 I don't like my women looking like I could literally break them
    2=1 I like the athletic look
    3=2 she is just beautiful and it was tough between 2 and 3
    4=3 just a bit larger than what i would like
    5=4 well someone had to be 4 and 5 basically a tossup between those two as well
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman-d3fead4.jpg
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options

CompareGirls.jpg

L to R 32415

And my taste is indisputable. :tongue:

above was my original rating. btw, why is #5 even on here?
  • JULIUSKITTY
    JULIUSKITTY Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    LOL!! @ the horse beating!! gotta love legos!!
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Right on!
    In order from left to right:

4 1 2 3 5