Options

Replies

• MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Well wow.
    I'm closest to the first pic and this really just makes me :huh:
    What a way to kill someone's self esteem :frown:

I obviously don't know what you look like IRL, but In your profile pic, anyway, I would say you look MUCH MORE like the second pic than the first pic (which by far received the most positive response). You look healthy in your profile pic. The woman in the first pic in the series looks as unhealthy as the woman in the last pic, just opposite extremes.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Well wow.

If you're healthy and confident, then that's all that matters.

But, if you're actually as skinny as pic1, you might check with your doctor to see if you need to gain just a bit.

Don't take this wrong...cuz I mean it as a compliment...but I think you look closer to pic 2...and I think you look healthy...so no offense taken please :) you've done a great job!
  • troy_n
    troy_n Posts: 66
    Options
  • JRMcCaghren
    Options
    Well wow.

If you're healthy and confident, then that's all that matters.

But, if you're actually as skinny as pic1, you might check with your doctor to see if you need to gain just a bit.

Actually I have, I'm healthy for my height. :huh:
    You've changed your pic since my first response. You look healthy, more like pic2. The girl in pic1 is too skinny, but you really don't look that much like her. You are very pretty.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    just asked 2 guys at work and they both said the same, from left to right: 3, 1, 2, 4, 5
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Just a thought....The BBW chick could be a lot more attractive... I think the judgements are possibly being swayed by the hair/tat/*look* that she has going on.... Just my opinion.

you do have a point there..... a better pic of number 5 possibly could and probably would give totally different answers

That girl is Beth Ditto of The Gossip. Amazing singer.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    MM was a size 14 then....which today is more like a 6 or 8.

REALLY?! I didn't know that!!! you could never tell from this pic of her. tho..she looks a TODAYS 14 for sure!!!

But I think she was a small lady. 5 2" and a size 8 looks about the same as 5' 11" and a size 12 or 14.

Ya, she was NOT that big. That pic is photoshopped.

I wear a "today" size 4, but I have several vintage cocktail dresses from the '50s in sizes 10 and 12 that fit.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    MEN!! a few ladies and I are having a discussion on this topic...PLEASE rate these ladies from 1 to 5!!! 1 having the hottest body and 5 having the least hottest body!! thanks :)

CompareGirls.jpg

left to right

Not a fan of ei
    ther extreme but damn does monroe get it right.

Im going with this line up judgement.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,691 Member
    Options
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    5,1,1,2,4. Had a tie and I'm not a man but well....
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    left to right
  • missfluffyuk
    Options
    MEN!! a few ladies and I are having a discussion on this topic...PLEASE rate these ladies from 1 to 5!!! 1 having the hottest body and 5 having the least hottest body!! thanks :)

CompareGirls.jpg

3 1 2 4 5

Again, not a guy but moderately into chicks.
  • hazelnut861
    Options
    I don't think you look like her. You're closer to #2 imo. You look stronger than #1 and that's a good thing.
  • hazelnut861
    Options
    @ catshark 209- I don't think you look like her. You're closer to #2 imo. You look stronger than #1 and that's a good thing.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    5, 1, 2, 3, 4

It would be terrible to hug your lady and break a bone, jeez! Or what if you were walking down a jetty and she just slips in between the wooden slats and drifts out to sea. That would just be annoying.
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options

CompareGirls.jpg

L to R 32415

And my taste is indisputable. :tongue:
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    left to right
    5, 2,1,3,4
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options

REALLY?! I didn't know that!!! you could never tell from this pic of her. tho..she looks a TODAYS 14 for sure!!!

But I think she was a small lady. 5 2" and a size 8 looks about the same as 5' 11" and a size 12 or 14.

I wear a "today" size 4, but I have several vintage cocktail dresses from the '50s in sizes 10 and 12 that fit.

her mesurments were 36-23-37 she was indeed built like a real woman should be .she was between 120-140 pounds
    she would be a size 6-8 in todays clothing since she wore a size 12-14
  • tjradd73
    Options

her mesurments were 36-23-37 she was indeed built like a real woman should be .she was between 120-140 pounds
    she would be a size 6-8 in todays clothing since she wore a size 12-14

any idea how tall she was (no time to google now)...I am 5'3", 125lbs, size 3/4, and my measurements are 36/ 27/ 37...seems really far "off" from her though?! IMO of course :)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    4 2 1 3 5