Black Team Challenge Week 3

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. Sometimes (okay, a lot of the time :laugh: ) I work out for food. Like a horse with a carrot being dangled in front of them.

This time of year is tough for a lot of people. Too much dark and not enough light.

We're here for you anytime you need to :sad: :cry: ! We don't expect anymore of you than we do ourselves. You're a great black team leader but you're human. If you don't feel like working out, you're not a bad person, you're normal!

Ok so this is what I did: I lowered my weight loss from 2 pounds to 1 pound it gave me 500 more calories a day. we shall see how that is. that is usually what I burn to eat more.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Hey, Sam! I have special "online guy friends", too. Don't tell my husband. Ssshhh....

:wink: :laugh:

Just kidding! Would you like to see what one of my "problems" has been this week?

DSCN0793.JPG

Zeke dumped a container of hair things in the toilet yesterday. NEAT!

It has been quite a week for all of us, hasn't it?! Next week HAS GOT to be better!

Oh...and my flight will be in at 11:30 pm. gate 23b. :bigsmile: I WISH!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I know what you mean. Sometimes (okay, a lot of the time :laugh: ) I work out for food. Like a horse with a carrot being dangled in front of them.

This time of year is tough for a lot of people. Too much dark and not enough light.

We're here for you anytime you need to :sad: :cry: ! We don't expect anymore of you than we do ourselves. You're a great black team leader but you're human. If you don't feel like working out, you're not a bad person, you're normal!

Ok so this is what I did: I lowered my weight loss from 2 pounds to 1 pound it gave me 500 more calories a day. we shall see how that is. that is usually what I burn to eat more.

Good idea! I have to say, I'm more like a horse with a sugar cube, though... Anything for a treat! :glasses:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Sam, I truly hope tomorrow and all of next week gets better. Big Hugs! :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Hey, Sam! I have special "online guy friends", too. Don't tell my husband. Ssshhh....

:wink: :laugh:

Just kidding! Would you like to see what one of my "problems" has been this week?

DSCN0793.JPG

Zeke dumped a container of hair things in the toilet yesterday. NEAT!

It has been quite a week for all of us, hasn't it?! Next week HAS GOT to be better!

Oh...and my flight will be in at 11:30 pm. gate 23b. :bigsmile: I WISH!

I thought that was a pair of panties in the potty!:laugh: :noway: :laugh: :blushing:

We all "window shop" right? there is nothing wrong with having guy friends!! especially if they are online!

We have that training potty too. is that the one that plays royal music when they go?

I wish about the fight too. It is supposed to be 54 degrees here tomorrow. and we have a bouncy house moon bounce thing out at work tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be sick when I get home.
    this awful thing.
    images.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sam, I truly hope tomorrow and all of next week gets better. Big Hugs! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! I hope all is well for you!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Good idea! I have to say, I'm more like a horse with a sugar cube, though... Anything for a treat! :glasses:
    I am anything with a sugar cube!! I am always over on sugar and sodium.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Okay I will say this. I pop in on other teams threads sometimes just too see how everyone is doing. Not to take anything away from any of them because they are all great people, but I just have to say I *totally* love this team and I am so thankful to you, Sam, for allowing me to be on this team of supporting, caring, amazing people.

And one more thing, I feel like I have ate all dang day. But when I think about it, it has been all veggies, fruits, nuts, low fat dairy, and whole grains. I used to eat all day and it was cakes and cookies and burgers and fries and pies and shakes and ohhh my yummy McD's sweet tea and Mochas. So like Spyguy says, days come and go, but each one brings better choices for me.

Lynnie
    who is having crab stuffed portabellas and a heaping helping of spinach for supper tonight.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    lynnie, you just crack me up girl!!

I hope you so proud of our black team when I weigh in after a week on vacation!:noway: :laugh:

But truly, :glasses: Black Team ROCKS!!

Maybe my weigh in wont be so bad. I have been doing the veggies, fruits and sit ups and have exercised each day. One day I told DH I was going to do the video and instead he walked down the hill...uh-BTW when you walk down a hill, you must walk back UP!! :laugh: :laugh:

It was great!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    AND did I see you guys planning a Florida trip without ME!! I dont THINK so!:angry:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    AND did I see you guys planning a Florida trip without ME!! I dont THINK so!:angry:

There is no trip if you already live here. All you have to do is drive up!! :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd check in with my team.
    Hard day! I'm PMSing like mad and with PMS come food cravings!

So I overate today but only by enough to knock me into the 1lb a week loss instead of the 2lb a week loss so I'm not too broken up about it. Haha.

I've been watching the entire season 3 of Australia's Biggest Loser this past while and just finished it today. WOW. That show made me cry more than anything I've seen in my life. But seeing it is such a huge inspiration. I want to go to the gym right now and sweat this *kitten* off... but too sore for that. Boo.

Anyway, see you guys on Monday. Haha. Tomorrow is my official day of 'rest', IE: NO COMPUTER DAY.

:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    You know what made me cry? I just watched "The Bucket List". That was one awesome movie. A real tear jerker yet feel good kind of flick.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I hate this! I feel like I'm letting everyone down. I'm so bored with exersicing and I always seem to want to go over my calories. I'm always hungry!! I don't know if the calories are set right but I feel like I am exersicing just so I can eat. It shouldn't be like that right? I can't stop crying. I hate it where I live it's never a normal tep. outside. yesterday and today have been to cold outside to do anything and then when it's not cold out it's miserably hot. Our treadmill is out in the garage and I can't do 30 day shred until Big M is asleep or I don't get a good workout and by then I'm ready for bed! Spyguy and everyone elae I know it's just one day or two maybe but I'm supposed to be strong! :sad: this is all I want to do! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sam,

Your supposed to be human. Strong is only something we can be on occasion. You don't have to be strong all the time. That is why you have us here. We all support one another. I know the feeling on the weather thing. It was -17 here yesterday and I feel like I am getting cabin fever. Your not letting any of us down. Things can be really hard sometimes especially when your feeling so helpless. Take a good long look at your ticker and think about how you felt 25 pounds ago. Reflect on how far you've come. Once Big M is in bed see how you feel. if you don't want to shred for the night do some Wii fit and have a bit of fun. Take a little time tonight and think about something good about you that has nothing to do with losing weight. Think of what you do for your family, your friends. Anything...Just remember your weight doesnt determine your worth and you are doing GREAT! Damn the weather man and his ever changing tempatures. lol You'll get through it hang in there boss.

BTW.....I am thinking I could totally deal with Florida whenever I am shoveling 3 feet of snow outside my garage. :bigsmile:

Now go drink some water and stop being a wimp :drinker: :laugh:

Thanks Spyguy! You might just be my most special online guy friend! :blushing: You always know how to make a person feel better. Your wife is one lucky lady! Yeah don't EVER mention TOM when she is angry. Bad idea!:laugh: :laugh:

Sara I'm waiting to hear when your flight comes in!!

Lynnie that's for the kind words! I knew I picked the right team when I was choosing team mates!

The black team will over come all that is wrong with us this week and move into next weeks problems! :wink: I just have to say to myself I WILL OVERCOME THIS!!! over and over again. Big M is calling for her liquid dinner

Glad I could help sam! It's almost like having a bunch of new sisters I never knew I had. Could afford to have more brothers around but apparently I get to be the monority. lol

:bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    You know what made me cry? I just watched "The Bucket List". That was one awesome movie. A real tear jerker yet feel good kind of flick.

Awesome movie! Used an entire box of tissues. Love it. Good job on the healthy eating, Lynnie!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

There is no trip if you already live here. All you have to do is drive up!! :bigsmile: :smooched:

YAY! Sam & Jeannie & FLORIDA! *sigh* What more could a girl from the frozen tundra of Ohio want?
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Good Morning

I had to peek at the scale this morning...and I should be delighted! Im down .6 since wednesday's weigh in...but OMG, ive been perfect with my calories and workouts. I wish I could give my metabolism a good kick in the butt:happy: I remember the good old days when i could eat great for a week and be down 2 or 3 lbs...not anymore.(not complaining about the lost though....better than nothing at all:wink: )
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Glad I could help sam! It's almost like having a bunch of new sisters I never knew I had. Could afford to have more brothers around but apparently I get to be the monority. lol

:bigsmile:

YAY! I don't have any brothers! Or sisters for that matter... No wonder I'm on here so much. :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good Morning

I had to peek at the scale this morning...and I should be delighted! Im down .6 since wednesday's weigh in...but OMG, ive been perfect with my calories and workouts. I wish I could give my metabolism a good kick in the butt:happy: I remember the good old days when i could eat great for a week and be down 2 or 3 lbs...not anymore.(not complaining about the lost though....better than nothing at all:wink: )

Good job, Amelia! I bet you'll be down even further by Wednesday! Woo!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Good Morning

Good job, Amelia! I bet you'll be down even further by Wednesday! Woo!

I hope so! TTOTM is coming and with it are the cravings:sad: i want mexican food:happy: (shakes head...no,no,no...uh uuuh)

How are you doing today?